Sally Avril reportedly the only classmate of Peter Parker in Avengers: Infinity War

screenrant.com/avengers-3-infinity-war-spider-man-classmates-cameo/

she needs to be fatter.

I thought Fox had the rights to the Blob

That's...odd.

When does she become Bluebird?

>the star of the inevitable Faith movie

Unironically agreed.

Aw, she's so cute! I wanna squeeze her fat, round face.

Lose some weight

>the Blob
Is Big Bertha

she needs to be fatter, blacker, and transer.

whos sally avril

>whos sally avril
"ARE YOU DAMAGED?!"

She's a big girl

Because she ate all the other students

UUUU

oh shit her

um, well okay. so they're getting her to be bitchy to peter now? that ain't nice

I don't remember who this was

The rest of the cast wouldn't fit on the screen anyway if she's on it.

Is that supposed to be a highschooler ? She looks mid 30s. Fatass

hey, give her a break, autism held her back a few years

Who in the MCU is most likely to be a feeder or chubby chaser?

THIQQ

Finally some representation. Fatties count for 99.9% of the american population and yet they never appear on film

You can only fit so much on the screen at a time.

>have Zendaya be a big thing
>don't have her in the Avengers movies

kay

That one bitch form Amazing Fantasy#15 that told Peter to fuck off because she wanted to date a Chad like Flash.

shh...

I get that vibe from Hawkeye. Like down inside he's just a regular dude, but that's his one deviation and he's probably extremely embarrassed about it.

Wasnt she that fat chick on the floor during trivia practice?

>fat people need representation

Interesting. His wife would look good with a few extra pounds...Maybe that's why they keep having kids

Makes sense. Movie has a lot of characters to fit in so they can't focus much on one characters supporting cast.

...I would. And mostly not be ashamed about it.

Even though I'm not the one you're replying to, I see what you did there.

This is too weird of a choice, why do I get the feeling she'll die in some Thanos invasion shit and that's what motivates Pete to take Tony up on his Avengers offer

did she eat the other classmates?

I want that fat black guy from the ferry to show up cheering on the avengers

She looks like she'd be cute if she wasn't a whale

That would be cool.

Jesus Marvel. Stop bastardizing these characters.

>some literally who side character is fat
And I'm supposed to give a shit why?

But what about his man in the chair?

THICC

I get that there's not going to be room in the film for anything more than a cameo from Peter's clique, but what I don't get is why not someone like Ned or Michelle? Was she even in homecoming?

what the fuck happened to his other pals?
they were all pretty neat, this is just stupid

so she can make 50 million dollars and marvel gets free publicity

her chin is really ugly, like her face in general but she got kne nasty ass butt chin

UUUHHHH

I don't remember Galactus being part of Infinity Gauntlet, I could be wrong tho.

Some walk-on character from Peter's origin who was retroactively refitted into a wannabe superhero who died while Peter was still in high school by Kurt Buseik. That was basically the only notable thing about her till Greg Weisman put her in Spectacular Spider-Man, gave her Liz Allen's original character design and made her mega tsundere. She's the fat chick on the Academic Decathlon team in Homecoming.

>ITT Sup Forums acts like they aren't fatter and wouldn't fuck that girl irl if she gave them the time of day.