Writing-wise, is there any way to save Steve OTHER than replacing him with Ultimate-Cap?

Writing-wise, is there any way to save Steve OTHER than replacing him with Ultimate-Cap?

Have the cube reset him

This.

/thread.

Zemo accepts that this Cap is false and his husbando doesn't really want him, steals all the cube pieces, and zaps everything back to normal

This was also the most likely result before they showed that other Steve. Now I don't know what the fuck they'll do.

>that other Steve

It's obvious that he doesn't exist in any physical form. It's some sort of psychic emanation of the real Steve, or some dream-state or something. Some mental version of him waiting to rejoin his physical body and displace the twisted version now inhabiting his life.

Alonzo said no reset to the world. However real Steve will take over his body again. He has to live with a world that fears and hate him.

Ewing is bringing back 5 of the ultimates to guard a new counter universe.

There's not even a cap book post empire. But he does show up on two in ones cover with his old costume and shield.

Shown reverted back in one secret empire cover.

Are we sure that's not Ultimate Steve?

That Iron Man and Hulk look like the versions from the Ultimate universe.

Oh and Ultimate Janet is there too. Didn't she get eaten by the Blob in Ultimatum?

It's ultimate steve with ultimate teammates. ewing said he is bringing them back except Thor.

Might have to do with with the maker.

Not anymore. Ultimate pym is in the back.

Oh yeah. The Maker did say he was making an Ultimate Universe. So he probably has something to do with that.

I didn't recognize that was Ultimate Pym at first. His costume doesn't really have anything that screams 'Ant'.

So how many more survivors from Ultimate do you think we're getting?

Ultimate Nick Fury and Hawkeye who worked the back. Depends. I'm not expecting duplicates who moved to earth prime.

It sounds like Maker and High evolutionary are co making a universe. I expect it to least have a earth. Not so sure about dimensions or Gods. H.E never made Gods, plus Thors hammer did cause the flood and damage that loeb wrote.

It's obv gonna be not connected to the multiverse considering the solicits sounds like eternity will be helped by whatever this ultmate version of him looks like. To attack the first cosmos.

6 ultimates mutants are showing up in earth prime though. Ultimate Quicksilver showed up.

Why doesn't United States Chavez just kick a star-shaped hole in it?

>6 ultimates mutants are showing up in earth prime though. Ultimate Quicksilver showed up.

I did know about that, having read X-Men Blue. So how many survivors from Ultimate is this now?

1. Miles Morales, his family, and Ganke
2. Lana Baumgarter
3. Jimmy Hudson
4. Quicksilver
5. Guardian
6. Mach-2
7. Armor
8. Steve Rogers
9. Bruce Banner
10. Tony Stark
11. Hank Pym
12. Janet Van Dyne

Anyone I'm missing?

Maker aka Reed.
Kong.
Thors Hammer.

This. First post best post.

>that other steve
Wait, I missed a lot of things, what is happening?

>Maker
You mean best Richards?
What happened to him?

Oh forgot Ultimate Jessica drew. She showed up in spiderverse and other flashbacks.

What's going on here.
I haven't been following Marvel for a while.
Is Ultimate leaking into 616?

>Bagley after Hitch
Sorta like Shit pudding after a steak dinner.

It's part of prime earth and new ultimate earth.

The new ultimate earth looks like it avoids post 2008.

same kind of planetary shield from secret empire

Yeah, though I appreciate when artists credit the original on homages. I guess some are obvious enough that you don't have to do it but it avoids situations like people not realizing the Kamala #1 is taken from Frank's Supergirl.

>replacing Hydra-Cap with Ultimate-Cap

Yeah, because that's such an improvement.

Just like Superior Spider-Man!
House of ideas, amirite?

I WANT ULTIMATE UNIVERSE BEFORE ULTIMATUM

Well Wasp and Giantman aren't dead. Imrm,ever there this was plot point where Maker wanted to reboot the unjverse to remove Ultimatum.

I don't expect characters made post ultimatum to be on new ultimate earth. They're moved to prime earth.

I also wonder if they're rumoured avengers project later down the road.

It'd be dumb but it would be fun to see Ultimate Cap vs Hydra Cap, especially if despite being more evil Hydra Cap was still less of an asshole than his Ultimate counterpart. Kind of a Killface/Xander Cruise dynamic

It looks like Ewing is ignoring everything after Ultimates II.

>Hydra Cap was still less of an asshole

Pretty sure killing your friends and turning on everyone who trusted you is more of an asshole thing to do than just being rude to people.

Will my boy Ultimate Peter come back? Please?

I hope he doesn't, simply so he can be happy.

He got to ride off into the sunset with his MJ.

616 Peter doesn't get to do that because he was a faggot and made a deal with the devil to keep his already elderly aunt alive in exchange for his marriage.

Cube resets everything.

Too obvious tho. But still I hope it's what they do.

This is the best version of Steve, though.

>He got to ride off into the sunset with his MJ.
And then blew up with the universe. He deserves to live to an old age with his waifu.

These, although I hope it sticks around as an alternate timeline, similar to Age of Apocalypse/House of M/Days of Future Past/etc. Maybe 616-Cap could get stranded there for a while or something.

>implying modern Marvel would let him keep his waifu

I love Renee Your Vows, but it was a happy fluke.

Ultimate Peter and MJ are better dead then having to deal with the current bullshit.

Didn't ultimate Cap use children as meatshields against War Machine or something?

>Ewing

Yes, we're well aware that you're a retard, but it's still nice that you've chosen to inform us of the fact.

>three and a half hours late
you're getting slow, pedro

It's a fucking comic book. Say it was mind-control, an alien mind-controlling parasite, whatever. There's 10 billion ways

You know what Marvel also said at one point? That Spider-Man's public unmasking wouldn't be undone via magic retcon.

Marvel lies ALL THE TIME. *Especially* Alonso and Brevort.

Have hydra win

Why didn't Carol just let Miles kill Captain America?