Why does Phil from rugrats dress up like Lil? Is he GAY??

Why does Phil from rugrats dress up like Lil? Is he GAY??

They are twins!

They look so God damn the same person, you ask one of them, "You want ice cream cone?" both of them say yes.

How in the hell?

Kids that age don't dress themselves.

Yes.

They are two sexually confused creatures...

you want him to be?

No. Are you gay? Do you suck ducks?

but they can talk to each other...

Well he did dress up as a girl to help Lil get a guy to leave her alone, but it didn't work out.

100% GAY CONFIRMED

>babies
>dressing themselves

OP is a faggot.

Are you a Peter puffer?

That's a weird coincidence. Earlier today I was just looking at phil's page of the rugrats wiki because I wanted to remember his personality. Wasn't he like the tough guy of the group?

He and Lil were the gross ones. They were essentially the same person, except when they wanted to be treated differently.

I literally thought Phil was a girl, and was named Mill.

Who would say no to an ice cream cone?

A lot of parents dress their babies in overalls

And honestly it helps save money on clothes if they just put them both in the same outfits

It's okay to dress babies like girls before the age of 4 or so. In the olden days people would just throw a dress on their little kids regardless of gender for the first couple years. Small children are pretty androgynous anyway.

Why does Lil from rugrats dress up like Phil? Is she LESBIAN??

L O N D O N

>this small child has any choice in what he wears

Oh i remember this episode. I think started liking the guy and didn't wanted to stop dressing as Lil i think. Thats fucked up

I think it was more that he liked the special attention and stuff rather than liking the guy himself

Phil and Lil, when treated as separate characters, were both different shades of dumb and short-tempered. Phil was portrayed as the dumb friend who would get mad if you pushed him too far, while Lil was kind of a ditz who would explode when she got mad. Even Angelica didn't dare fuck with either of them when they were mad.

One was a dress and the other was a shirt with shorts you fuck

>Phil wears pants
>Lil exposes her diaper

is she a SLUT??

>What are unisex clothing