any guesses?

who cares

Bucky or Steve.

Falcon?
Hydra Steve? ;_;

Probably Bucky.

Deadpool dressed as a ghost.

Isn't Bucky already dead?

Hence why he would be listed as "classified" since the reveal that "he's not actually dead!" would be a spoiler. Also we never saw a body.

Regular Steve but Zemo Took over Hyrda.

There's a strand of hair escaping near the shoulder so it should be someone with at least a shoulder length hair. Probably Bucky.

>When Steve Rogers was revealed to be an agent of Hydra due to the manipulations of Red Skull, the Marvel Universe was rocked to its core. Now, it’s the moment fans have been waiting for – and you’re not going to want to miss this reveal!

SECRET EMPIRE #9
Written by NICK SPENCER
Art by LEINIL YU
Cover by MARK BROOKS

They could be pulling a DC and have a totally different silhouette like they did for the CLASSIFIED Superman Reborn covers

Marvel isn't as competent

is anyone still reading this piece of shit?

Pepe?

yes for the bingo

wait theres a bingo for SE?

Okay, if we're going to guess, let's guess right. I've made an outline of the supposed figure.

Then I made some logical separations to help determine specific parts of the body (I'll get into why in the next post)

With the curve on the left I determined it was a hand because of the hooking shape at the end. The top is some sort of mask, cloak or helmet as it doesn't resemble a human face. Meaning the head is in the center somewhere. The arms are too baggy for human arms, so some sort of fabric or wing like structure. With all the pockets and and slack on the pants I'm assuming it's some sort of military type pants to make it look extra """cool""". The books like like they're tied up to the knee, so they're clearly combat boots.

Conclusion?

I remember when they did totally awesome hulk people found out it was cho immediately so a few days later they started rolling out fake silhouettes

Killraven

it's gotta be bucky
after that shit "death" in tbolts

How does BP fit into the picture?

Thats a pretty good one actually, like the IvX one. Not super repetitive or just obvious Bendis shit.
"Bigger than Annihilation Wave" already came up a while back though, didn't it? Pretty sure Maria Hill said so which is why he repeated it on Twitter.

It's an alternate universe/Timeline Steve

t'challa bfto steve in front of the UN
with those war of the worlds hydra helicarriers in the background, i'm guessing steve is trying a full-blown invasion

"Somebody in Hydra betrays Steve" needs to get crossed out, Viper is turning on him and helping out Natasha.

>sword
>cloak
It's fucking Guillotine, isn't it? They're trying to play it off as a big reveal and it's gonna end up being fucking Guillotine.

It's Odinson. That cloak thing looks like the scarf-thing he wears.

Whoever it is that the champions rescued in issue 5.

And Zola was working behind his back in Uprising.

>Bendis-written tie-in
Dead square, everyone knows Bendis doesn't do tie-ins for other people's events.

>Zemo
>Black Panther

that synergy box is checked off on the bingo already, right?

Why would he be classified though?

Steve Rogers wearing a coat.

edge detection combined from several different site's images, couldn't find one that seemed to be an uncompressed original and some sites had some details to squeeze out that others didn't.

the button looking things on the chest could be compression artifacts, but could also have once been details in the higher-quality original.

pretty much confirms Zemo saves the day then

and this is roughly what I think the pose/head position we're looking at is. if you look at the head in the original and edge-detection images, it looks like the hair/hood on the right is intended as a hint? and because this is the only position for the head that makes sense with the body being this contorted, I think we're looking at someone with at least moderately long hair, but also not too long since we can see the hair curl on the left. also someone with hair typically exposed, probably....

...so given the hair, hood, and her most recent outfit design, even though it's a kind of stocky looking silhouette I think Rogue's a solid bet.

Though, I haven't actually been reading this event at all, so maybe she already showed up and I'm an idiot.

She's in the upcoming X-Men book, so I doubt it's her.

Can we confirm that the final battle will be in Wakanda because the last fragment is there?

Anyway, it's a weird image because the upper body look like a woman (Emma? Sharon?) or a man with long hair (Thor? Bucky?) but the lower body looks military (USAgent? Steve Rogers? Bucky?) maybe this character is the real Kraken.

The thing is that it has to be someone worth spoilering and I don't think Rogue would make sense. I've only been skimming the main event book though.

Does bucky have curly hair? I forget what his looks like. I don't think thor's hair fits here, too straight

It's good art style change cap who will lord dinkun willing, replace the now tainted 616 Steve rogers who cannot be redeemed

I don't think a small curl at the end means the hair has to be fully curly

He's working for Steve right now on the Hydra Avengers team

Yeah but having Zemo stab him doesn't seem like a spoiler. Unless they just want to protect the audience from guessing betrayal before it happens?

it's also possible this is some dumb impossible to guess character wearing a new combat costume

this is comic books after all

just for fun, an earlier variant

he won't stay evil, I'd be surprised if they even acknowledge it outside the event

>yfw its Alpha

Looks like a cold place, like the former Thunderbolts base.

So was Faustus. Barring Gorgon, The only people left on the council that are loyal to Steve are either in love with him or too stupid for treason.

I really am struggling to think of anyone who would be a good fit based purely on the outline.

Sure it's easy to just say it's can because for the sake of the story it works, but the outline just doesn't seem to fit. It's also easy to think falcon since he could kind of fit the outline, but then there is no reason for him to be classified in the first place. I would say Quasar since her cape could work and she would be a believable twist, but the legs just don't match.

Whoever it is has some sort of tactical outfit and a cape. Maybe a new Union Jack?

Then could be Songbird too... and that would be awesome.

It's freakin' Killraven.

>Zemo finally getting his revenge for that time she tried to honeytrap him

sure why not

BIRDS OF A FEATHER

Holy shit, this got me.

issues get delayed (6 & 8 aren't shipping on time), bigger than annihilation wave, and someone in hydra betrays steve need to get checked.

another attempt, not sure if it has been updated though

Its black widow pointing a gun in his face

Metal Gear Ray?

meh

If that did that?

I'd forgive everything.

that Rogue is so sexy

It would redeem the shitshow the last issue of the ongoing was.

Nomad. Cap this. I'm right.

Underrated post.

Nomad

Its Cyclops. In a cloak. With long drifters hair.

No. Thats boring.

Its African American Uncle Ben Parker.

I think its Taskmaster

Who ever it is, they turned Panther's hand into a dinosaur leg

Rogue is stuck in the Darkforce dome with the rest of the Unity Squad

Maybe it's Wanda in a cloak.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE WINNER

It's possible

>Cap's vision in Captain America: Reborn features what looks like martian vessels, but might as well be Hydra helicarriers. Spencer has been making continuity references since his run began.
>There's also someone lifting mjolnir, who's probably Hydracap
>Killraven was seen again at the end of Civil War II in one possible future, fighting Martian vessels/Hydra carriers alongside the inhumans