MARVEL PLEASE

MARVEL PLEASE

JUST

STOP

way to kill Tigra of heat exhaustion. Cat's can't sweat and covering her up like this will kill her

she's now dead

thanks to nick spencer

thanks sjws

Tell me about Tigra! Why does she wear the pants?

>at marvel
>"can't stop won't stop"

Wow, that looks awful.

This can't be real. I refuse to believe it.

Stop what, drawing chicks with manface?

I hope not user, that's my fetish.

It's my fetish too,
>a handsome woman with THIC eyebrows and resting bitch face
HHHHNNNNNNGGGG!

What is the context?

I hate to be that guy, but cat-Beast could wear full clothes without dying from heat exhaustion.
Why do you bring up MUH REELIZUM when it's a female character?

It's also pretty fucking lazy.
>artist doesn't even need to draw a cat lady anymore
>just remember to striped her arm and give her cat eyes.

Beast isn't a cat but has catlike qualities
>sometimes

spoonfeed me

it is cannon that she says that she can't wear clothes because it overheats her. She literally can't wear clothes or she dies of heat

I kinda like the top, but the full body suit is stupid for the character. Maybe make it a crop top and short shorts.

Now that we're on this topic, how the heck does Spider-Man fly around Manhattan in summer?

Beast isnt the same person. He doesnt have heat problems.

This. Its mentioned constantly.

Spiders do good in heat because they are cold blooded and just end up developing faster.

>the cat in a catsuit
Was this designed by Dr Seuss by any chance?

Just drop all pretenses and put all your women in burkas already Marvel. We know that's what you want to do.

>boots
>not a foot strap

It's a damn TRAVESTY. Who ever designed this should feel ashamed.

Character that exclusively wore binkinis now wears a full body suit.

Footfags officially BTFO

Based Marvel

>This. Its mentioned constantly.
Marvel doesn't have editors, so no-one cares.

Oh no Moongirl must have invented a bulletproof costume fabric that breathes preventing Tigra and other furry heroes from overheating

very moistly
it might also help that swinging around in a thin costume like his lets in a nice breeze

To be fair, Tigra also never had any DESIRE to wear clothes. She was totally comfortable with her body.

>Constantly

Where?

She needed an update but that costume is pretty lazy/boring. Something more like a biker get up with a revealing stomach would have been a better compromise.

She's a single mother now
And a victim of assault after what the Hood did

And the WCAvengers kept her in a cage for a while because she was too feral

Maybe her priorities have shifted

Look familiar

>Spiders do good in heat because they are cold blooded
Spiderman is not a spider now is he?

Wait a second

>Overly covering her up so she has heat problems
>COVERS HER FUCKING FEET

Tigra has fucking sharp claws on her feet, really fucking sharp claws, why would she wear boots?

HOW WOULD SHE WEAR BOOTS?

>lets make sections of her costume, including the crotch, the same colour and pattern as her skin!

Someone got paid to design this

Time for Tigra costumes

Are you implying that's bad?

Yes? It's confusing as fuck and makes no sense.

I am now out of Tigras

i like this one

Agreed.
is the best one.

Imagine being this obsessed with a fictional character
Haha, yeah, imagine...

Maybe she's been harassed by in-universe SJWs that hate seeing a beautiful woman be free and self-loving.

Your reminder that Tony Isabella was disgusted to learn Jim Shooter wrote in that Tigra's powers make her horny. Isabella wanted her to be a scary creature of the night, like Jack Russell, not a sex kitten. A bit late in the game, yeah, but I like that some people have priorities.

>Where?
Her time in the Avengers.

Personally, I think the costume designer should have been given a raise for their decision.

>Gave her boots
That somehow seems even dumber than giving her the full covering outfit.

I mean I know they hate titties and sexy people and everything but there has to be a better solution than something so boring.
I always liked puffy paw tigra.
Also combine it with the fur muffs.

I'm not even a footfag but holy shit she looks bad in boots.

Sasquach speedo was always beasts best look, same with bikini tigra

From his conception Blue Beast mostly went around in trunks, and rightly so. Post-secondary mutation he always made more effort to wear complete sets of clothes despite the obvious discomfort and hindrance it was to him physically out of a conscious effort to act more human, to offset his growing fears that he was devolving into a savage animal. He had an excuse there. But Beast SHOULD always be more naked, as should Tigra.

Its a one-off line to justify why she ran around in a bikini.

Of all the things we ignore continuity-wise, that line should fall well below all of our radar.

If your autism demands a explanation, let her undergo a mild mutation where her fur becomes much shorter and finer. Visually it'd look the same but it bypasses the stick up your ass.

I choose to believe Emma said that without a hint of sarcasm

Beast's best outfit is and always will be the X-undies and nothing else.

That face look familiar. Who was Tigra modeled off of?

Also, it was clearly a thicc black woman. Don't think she kept that flavor for too long though.

I don't know. Let's say this woman.

You're right. Petition for Beast to lose that silly uniform and hang dong in all x-men titles.

Beast and Tigra are not the same species.

Maybe she learned to only partially transform so that her torso and legs are human while using cat arms and head.

You've got to understand how retarded that sounds, right?

I swear we wouldn't be neck-deep in this SJW crap if comic artists could just admit they drew things the way they did because it's sexy.

Well she was saying this shit back in avengers academy.

I don't think literally DIES but it makes sense that it'd be uncomfortable being a furry and wearing a body condom over it.
Ontop of being a wild cat woman.
But OF COURSE it's to be sexy, like other dumb costumes are to be cool despite making no sense but it doesn't stop them from trying to explain that it's actually some traditional alien super armor.

And even when artists are just open with liking sexy women they SJWs still just shit on it.
You can't win with SJWs sooner you learn that the smarter.

Is the reverse true and she functions better in cold climates than normal humans?

>Implying I don't like barely dressed beast
Only time Beast should be dressed is when hes trying too hard to play up the intellectual angle complete with hipster glassesand even then just as kind of a joke. His actual battle costume should be half naked.
She needs socks and boots apparently.
But just socks and boots.

>I don't read comics, someone spoonfeed me?

Yeah and since then Captain America has joined Hydra and taken over the United States.

Tigra is part of the resistance and they have taken in a ton of refugees. Maybe she's chosen to cover up because she's around a lot of prepubescent children now.

Thank God you're not making any important decisions

I miss sexy Marvel, but I saw this coming when Disney bought them,

So de-catify herself

She needs to fight
But she's also thinking of the children.

Tigra has worked around children before and she's be full tiddy-cat mode.

Sexiness is haram

Sadly the screeching ham planets that Marvel feels they have to pander to aren't comfortable with their's.

The important question is how the hell does Batman function with all that leather, armor and cape during the summer.

They've done many horrible things to Tigra over the years. Her low point was turning feral, shrunken to mouse size, escaping and then being utterly forgotten for years by her so-called friends until Agatha Harkness rescued her. A questionable costume can hardly stack up to that in terms of unfortunate things that've happened to her.

Such is the curse of being an Avenger

Nice to see anons with taste

user, just because you don't have anything to love in this world, doesn't mean you should hate on those that do.

Is it bad that I kind of prefer Beast's New X-Men corset-pants look?

I agree. The sheer number of cat themed heroes and villains in Marvel alone is enough to split between the big two and two other smaller comic producers.

Well there were a couple of times...

>Implying Batman doesn't have an AC system built into his suits

Come on now, user. It's Batman.

NEVER, GOY! YOU'LL TAKE YOUR BORING DESIGN EASILY ADAPTED TO THE MOVIES AND YOU'LL LIKE IT!

spazzes

Pymtron makes special cooling suit for his best girl BAM what now dickwagon

So Black Panther was actually Tigra all along?

Reminds me a Black Panther's costume