Hey Sup Forums, we're good now, right?

>hey Sup Forums, we're good now, right?

Absolutely

Is it more likely that Ferguson has a magnum dong, or does he have a smol, cute little boy cock because his fat covers it up?

she's daydreaming about snapping star's neck, isn't she?
she needs some tears to go with it

That boy has a shovel in his pants.

>Even the nips have caught on to the suffering.
Wow

I can't wait for Jackie to be more than just a plot device in the eyes of Sup Forums this season

>user, I...

>not being ok with that
don't be such silly pants, nonny

Bump for best girl

He only show's up and deletes threads around 12 - 6pm ET, he can't stay up forever

Sockless in those shoes.

let me guess even star in the title is prompting deletion?

>pantyless in those shorts.

>"Should I tell her she peed herself a little bit?"

one j-word who personally hates these threads has the words "star" and "vs" filtered so he can find and delete the threads much easier

Jobroni?

Are jannies finally doing their job and removing the incessant Star garbage?

Fuck off to /trash/ with the other generals

close but no dice

Just for that

and a Star as well

mfw next season drops
that last trailer didn't help matters

I feel like the show escalated pretty goddamned quickly. I would like to see whatever series bible they had to start with.

UNF!

I have a couple ideas

Star Vs bible
by Daron "MADWOMAN" Nefcy

chapter 1

STAR MUST SUFFER

the end

and they worked it from there

I mean I feel like Disney mandated a lot of the slice of life episodes, especially in season one. Maybe it was like pony show in that regard, with the creator/showrunner wanting more adventure/muh lore.

even those SoL episodes have a trend specially in season 2, where all episodes follow one of two trends

Star fucks it up
Marco improves

check most SoL episodes and they are basically that regardless of the episode's actual plot they have this overall theme and that's what makes them much more entertaining/palatable than certain other show's SoL episodes

besides since WoY we know that Disney mandates these episodes because they are specially good for reruns and only let the story episodes when the creator demands them and begs hard enough

My girl rockin them callouses

That writing is in gook not nip user, come on.

There are some truly autistic analyses of the first season which believe they all (even sucky ones like banagic incident and lobster claws) set us up for the episodes in later seasons. I have a hard time believing it, but sometimes they say stuff that makes sense.

Like Ludo being italian for all the things a clown or jester would do, then Ludo's first "win" against Star would be during Bon Bon's resurrection when he dressed up like a clown. Also how he was basically a joke villain and how Buff Frog was essentially a "buffoon" character from 16th century plays as an over-actor with puffed out cheeks.

I dunno, sometimes the analyses are so reaching its hard to tell if its brilliant or just projection on what their college education was spent on learning. They also think "trash" is a theme and that over 80% of the episodes mention or reference garbage and waste.

>Is nice
>Is cute
>Has realistic personality in how she reacts
>Legitimately wants to get to know more about Marco and never hard friendzoned him
>Has seen people be gross and is okay with that

Now for the cons
>Too many ear piercings
>A little bit of a door mat
>Hasn't kissed Marco more

She's working on it. First by rising the sloppiness of said kisses, then the amount and finally she'll be placing them a bit lower. He then will be prepared to face whatever irreversible force is awoken on him by that point.

Fuck off to

>Check'd
Unfortunately, a new season is starting. So get ready for a million cancerous cuck threads

>More cuck posting

No

>Has personality

WHERE IS THE FUCKING SOURCE user

Ferguson you fat pathetic piece of shit, When jackie shoves her beautiful perfect ass in your face it is your obligation to tend to it.

>still believing the friendzone exist.

user, you're just ugly and socially awkward.

I meant "awoken within him"

weren't you banned?

Fuck the Starcucks, Jackie. You're number one in my book.

Just watch your back if Hekapoo shows up.

I am literally watching my sister friendzone this one guy. Its uncanny.

So you just think your sister should fuck someone who doesn't like?

Alrighty then.

She does like him is the thing. This is literally her only friend, and he hangs out with her and her kid constantly.

we should ship ferguson more.

>tfw there's a popular girl at my college who's basically a mixture of Jackie and Janna and she likes me, for some fucking reason

I'm too scared to make a move though.

Then it's not the friendzone it's the beta relationship.

Often confused for the friendzone, a beta relationship is when two parties are attracted to one another but not ready to commit to a full relationship. During this time attraction between the two will be obvious but scarce amounts of Public Displays of Affection are shown. Usually lasts 2 - 3 months.

your looks?personality?MONEY?

Go man go. Before she loses interest.
Just ask her to coffee or something.

No, faggot go away.

Don't be a pussy user, be a RENEGADE PRINCESS

>weren't you banned?

No.

But I think I have slightly more life than you. That's actually very likely. Too many anons on 4chin.

fuk auf negers

FergxBrittney OTP

"Now it's time for POSES!"

"Doot Da Doot Da Doot! MarcoGirl!" with her in a red hoody.

Marco Diaz Attorney at Law should be a thing.

Why doesn't Ferg have a GF yet then? Also now I kind of want to watch him destroy the Pixie Queen's orifices

He always does the belly thing and it instantly turns girls off.

>Star: Omg, Marco, I needed a friend not a rescuer!
>Also Star: Omg, Marco, I've had a crush on you this whole time and you didn't notice!
The friendzone exists when it's convenient for women.

My ship is Pixie Empress/Hitachi Wand.

I want to pack that rectum with so much sperm that her protein requirement is met for weeks after our sordid encounter.

dude she's 14 what in the to heck?

Come forth and hear us for guidance
Who needs stars when you have Sirens?

>Jackie was designed to be pure sex

Of course we're good.

She doesn't care about you. You're setting yourself up for disappointment.

Trust me. I've fucking been there.

So you're saying he just needs someone to help him control his autism and maybe a new wardrobe, and he could maybe get a GF?
But then again a lot of women hate short guys and fat guys, so he's probably fighting an uphill battle. Honestly I just wish he could get with the Pixie Queen, it seemed like they were truly in love.

Double check that user, a lot of autists confuse basic human kindness and consideration for affection because you have no experience with either.

If a girl likes you, you'll know. They act like Star, they'll take every opportunity to touch you and will use pretty strong body language like playing with their hair and trying to stand close to you. If she's just being nice, don't make a move.

>No Beach Day episode
>We got Lobster Claws instead

You're having sex with Butterfly Star!

What's your first position?

>wonders why people don't use the colored one...

Meanwhile it's more likely that Star would be the one who snaps Jackie like a twig then uses dimensional scissors to toss her broken body into the abyss.

Why does everybody forget that Star's got superhuman strength and durability and was trained from birth in the most efficient ways to murder her enemies?

WAIT WAS THERE ANOTHER PREVIEW?

go the fuck back to

DEATH

Who are you? It's clearly just you who posts this thing over and over again? What are you trying to accomplish? Do you think we'll actually move? Why do you keep wasting our time with these posts?

>which believe they all (even sucky ones like banagic incident and lobster claws) set us up for the episodes in later seasons

disregarding fans' opinions of it I think Lobster Claws actually 100% legitimately does set up for the monster stuff later in the series. like it's the first indication that we don't have the monsters' perspective on things before Mewnipendence Day later that season

it even seems like the design of Lobster Claws' "evil" wand was worked into Eclipsa's wand/the All-Seeing Eye spell in general, though that would have been after the first season had been completed. I think it is a more essential episode than a lot of others that season despite some being arguably better

that said those analyses are largely bullshit. but at the same time it's good to see the show apparently works well enough for certain people that they can read layers of symbolism into it-- like at least they're having fun with it and probably don't take the academic angle of it entirely seriously. I've always said it isn't as dumb a show as it first appears to be but it's also not that complex either

I'm not the j-word, I just think /trash/ is leaking into Sup Forums

Could you stop? Like I'm trying to be real, if it's a joke it's not funny and if it's a real suggestion it's not a realistic one. All you do is waste my braincells by making me remember that there's one faggot on Sup Forums who keeps telling us to move.

I seriously don't know what your end game is, but it's just a waste of time. Why do you keep suggesting we move to /trash/?

You left out the most important con.
>Is not Star Butterfly

Seriously Marco might not realize it consciously yet, but his priority list basically goes like this:
1. Star
2. Everything else in the universe

>Someone posts this today
>Realize Marco and Star have been touching each other pretty often since the start of the series
>Somehow Marco never caught feels

How did he do it? Star was basically flirting with him the whole show, and if he ever made a move I'm sure she would've been okay with it. Is he gay? Is that the twist?

Janna desensitized him.

Gotta sneak some panels of between friends in there

How would you guys react to finding out Janna was Marco's first girlfriend?

Janna offered to help Marco "practice" so that he could get enough experience to win over Jackie. This eventually led to a sweaty and awkward affair on the couch. Afterward Marco regretted losing his virginity to someone other than Jackie and resented Janna for it ever since, while Janna never got over Marco and continued to harass him.

>there's one faggot on Sup Forums who keeps telling us to move.
Yuu've got the wrong guy, I don't want the threads to become /trash/. You're referring to that janny

He was living with foreign exchange students for years prior. He's probably used to people sharing his personal stuff.

Marco knows that someone like Star, the coolest girl he knows, the magical princess from another dimension, could NEVER be interested in HIM! He's not an idiot!

(He is)

Never
Especially with the movie coming up, shits gonna be 4 threads a day and then we'll get purged again
Bet

Moon a cutie

Well it's better than spoilery trailers like some of the others, fuckin didn't the creators and shit even apologize for the spoils, but then said that we have a lot of shit to find out and that we should hype up?

>tfw when everyone in the thread was whining about spoilers so I just didn't watch them
Feels good

Starco is extremely autistic, prove me wrong.

>No Beach Day episode
>We got Starcrushed instead

You're in for a wild ride when the movie comes out then user
Jealous.
Also
>tfw still using Howak Poster
I totally forgot I had the name set to that, i don't want to be recognized for my sins

It's that guy who wants jackie dead serious?

Okay

Proof it's not autistic

I guess if Starco isn't autistic it explains why a guy like me, who is severely socially autistic, can't get a girlfriend.

Sometimes the thing you where chasing for your whole life, was right in front of you all along.