>ITT: GOAT tier Sup Forums scenes

Pick scenes from movies/TV that you consider GOAT. Good or bad, it doesn't matter.

>youtu.be/WfV-0Yv5vNY
Mine's the opening part for ASM2.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7i574Em3IrI
youtu.be/MyVPh3Usrho
youtube.com/watch?v=EICpP6pmn7o
youtube.com/watch?v=z00fTwhmYX0&t=173s
youtube.com/watch?v=6dPBkEec-88&list=PLOJDNTYtutQgiZY25XxrY6QMsN4LmqeBG
youtube.com/watch?v=dRuKh5TN-x0
youtube.com/watch?v=TVX-cUJGdxs
youtube.com/watch?v=jrmZIgVoQw4
youtube.com/watch?v=WHKNqdI0RPg
youtube.com/watch?v=JBQ0orhg894
youtube.com/watch?v=h_UVGQUXiJc
youtube.com/watch?v=lQqSeAPvph0
youtube.com/watch?v=Xi3P8vUveVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LAE5aAYc5Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=hoSi8B0UKh4
youtube.com/watch?v=vOsHoqhbUIU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbGvK-lgWSM
youtube.com/watch?v=R73UOVN6R08
youtube.com/watch?v=R8elKcRyS-U
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl91v2Mvv94
youtube.com/watch?v=qPefOfu2TIU
youtu.be/H5pRYuI3etc
youtu.be/1etvYj6aPqY
youtube.com/watch?v=QtrF4RGl2nI
youtube.com/watch?v=VpUIlV95Qwc
youtube.com/watch?v=TQcFJ2KYjmU
youtube.com/watch?v=uQqPPkQMA-g
youtube.com/watch?v=hq9ifi_jHFk
youtube.com/watch?v=qJKLJB0Og7Y&t=5s
youtu.be/nL8hVXSDmNM
youtu.be/gkcht60wZvw
youtube.com/watch?v=uGywt-wmTUw
youtube.com/watch?v=rUpvwMLHdUE
youtube.com/watch?v=qXPOl6EjbWg
youtube.com/watch?v=DmdyydaGL-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Forever my favorite thing to come out of the MCU
youtube.com/watch?v=7i574Em3IrI

There is nothing good about ASM2

Maybe Electro's theme ironically but other than that, nothing.

>youtu.be/MyVPh3Usrho
Also the warehouse scene in BvS.

that's okay man, I respect your opinion.

In which Spider-Man risks the lives of hundreds, if not thousands of people by needlessly prolonging a chase after a runaway giant truck carrying radioactive material through a busy streets, directly causing the deaths of everyone inside at least two flipped over cop cars, all for the sake of a couple of shitty jokes he could've made while solving the problem.

These 2 in particular are very good, musical score helps
youtube.com/watch?v=EICpP6pmn7o
youtube.com/watch?v=z00fTwhmYX0&t=173s

>youtube.com/watch?v=6dPBkEec-88&list=PLOJDNTYtutQgiZY25XxrY6QMsN4LmqeBG

Spidey fighting against the Sinister Six.

youtube.com/watch?v=dRuKh5TN-x0

One day people will realize I'm right.

>There is nothing good
Goblin design is good for what they were going for aside from the hair.
You can dislike the creative choice to do the military armor base for the Goblin again but that doesn't mean they made what they set out to do incompetently. Looks vastly more authentic then the Rami suit.

Also, the GOAT hero motivating speech
youtube.com/watch?v=TVX-cUJGdxs

Make way for the greatest chase scene out
youtube.com/watch?v=jrmZIgVoQw4

You want some Sup Forums kino? I'll give you some Sup Forums kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=WHKNqdI0RPg

The idea was good, but they failed to execute it. Harry looks fucking terrible, and his transformation was rushed as hell (like everything in ASM).

It triggers a bit that Harry suddenly got light blonde after the whole movie being dirt blonde bordering on brunette.

Seriously? Nigga inexplicably sprouted machinery on the INSIDE of his hand and his hair color change from blonde to different kind of blond is what bothers you?

Such a good fucking homage to the infamous "punching Hitler" cover

In my defense, I never noticed he had a robo-hand.

When Captain America throws his mighty shield...

The first half of First Avenger is so good it makes me absolute loathe the second one.

The fact they introduce Harry as Peter's best friend, then his Dad dying, then his disease, then his hatred of Spider-man, then fall to villiany, then his transformation into The Green Goblin THEN his murder of Gwen in ONE FILM is utterly ridiculous

Tobey is the real Spider-man. Nothing can top this youtube.com/watch?v=JBQ0orhg894

HE STINKS, AND I DONT LIKE HIM!

Man, I love the music to those films. I can't remember the last time a Marvel film has had a unique and iconic score. No, GOTG's shoehorned 80s songs dont count.

Guy with 8 legs, sounds hot. ;)

>There is nothing good about ASM2

Why must you lie?

youtube.com/watch?v=h_UVGQUXiJc

youtube.com/watch?v=lQqSeAPvph0

youtube.com/watch?v=Xi3P8vUveVQ

youtube.com/watch?v=LAE5aAYc5Cs

My nigga.

He's just such a believable lovable goober, I even love him in the first dance scene of Spider-Man 3.

The second one is inexcusable, though.

>Unironically posting the tiny reaching web hand as a positive
user...

>Gwen's fall
It was shit

>Rhino ending
Cringe

>Villains motivation is being a butthurt fanboy when he hears hero didnt remember that one time they met
Riveting
>Movie reminding us that it has 2 rushed assed villains that team up for stupid reasons
And that guy had some balls talking back to the human lightbulb, pass
>Gwen finally dies, surprising no one, and in a clocktower thats next to a power station....for some reason
The web hand was anything but subtle
>Stupid ass kid walks into a war zone
NY's in this movie have a death wish, spectating when they should be running.

They honestly didn't do a bad job at it. There was room for improvement but Dane Dehaan did a great job and I bought their friendship and Harry's breaking point.

youtube.com/watch?v=hoSi8B0UKh4

Also, Felicity's Felicia A CUTE.

Spiderman helping the kid getting bullied and others in his day to day life prior to Harry as electro fucking up the plot was nice was a nice scene

>Villains motivation is being a butthurt fanboy when he hears hero didnt remember that one time they met
Hmm.

>Syndrome gets pissed that his hero rejects him
>Electro gets pissed that he wasnt remembered from ONE conversation
Totally the same thing

It was different. Mr. Incredible was a fucking asshole to him

>a clocktower thats next to a power station

By far the silliest complaint I've seen being leveled at that movie.

Except that's not Electro's motivation either, considering Spider-Man does remember him.

I mean, it's ultimately a nitpick, but it's also pretty damning evidence that the script was sloppily stapled together.

Why? What's so offensive about an old clock tower being in the same general vicinity as a power station?

YOU SEE THE CLOCK TOWER IN ASM1 AFTER PETER REVEALS HE'S SPIDEY TO GWEN

IT BOGGLES MY MINDDDD

Because its so conveniently placed there so Gwen can have her death moment.

Congratulations, you don't understand storytelling. Please exit to the left.

Just how there's a conveniently abandoned and half-sunken laboratory for Doc Ock to reproduce his experiment in "Spider-Man 2". It's a plot device but there's nothing about it that stretches logic and credibility within the narrative.

And it was most likely only a thing because they wanted to avoid using the bridge after Raimj already did it. Like how Ben died because Peter didn't have enough cents to buy chocolate milk

??

It was just an abandoned, rotting seaside warehouse that Ock was squatting in while on the run, he was the one who took all the sciency shit there.

Make way for the best,
youtube.com/watch?v=vOsHoqhbUIU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbGvK-lgWSM

Looks like a bait thread where one user tries to validate his shit taste in liking ASM2

But it was just an abandoned warehouse

Hey man I just linked the web swinging scene because I think it's a great Spidey scene.

This thread has derailed and it makes me sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=R73UOVN6R08
youtube.com/watch?v=R8elKcRyS-U
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl91v2Mvv94
youtube.com/watch?v=qPefOfu2TIU

youtu.be/H5pRYuI3etc

>youtu.be/1etvYj6aPqY

God the ending fight in SM1 was fucking brutal.

Man ignore them. I have no idea why TASM 2 triggers people so hard when there are worse Cape movies out there but for what it's worth I liked the opening scene too.

beat me to it user, also I love this from Batman Begins youtube.com/watch?v=QtrF4RGl2nI

Why don't costumes get fucked up in big climatic fights anymore? That shit's dope.

Agreed. Best part of the BvS fight was Batman armor ripping apart over the course of it

>The main characters have to stay pretty and not bloodied up because blood is bad and sends the wrong message!

That's the way I've always interpreted it in most cape films. The only examples I can think of right now that proves that wrong was Civil War and Logan.

But they do.

youtube.com/watch?v=VpUIlV95Qwc

youtube.com/watch?v=TQcFJ2KYjmU

avengers aged like milk holy shit

>Starts with a grenade to the goddamn face

I fucking hate the first half of BvS but the second half is perfectly fine. Marvelfags love to blow shit out of proportion.

youtube.com/watch?v=uQqPPkQMA-g
Insanely great.

and these:

youtube.com/watch?v=hq9ifi_jHFk
This was the best scene in the series I still think, it just captures Mordecai and Rigby being buds very well, kinda like when they sang "We're not gonna take it", that was great.

youtube.com/watch?v=qJKLJB0Og7Y&t=5s
I like the music alot and I love scenes where everyone's watching the same event from different areas.

Despite the shit it gets RS still excelled in many places even after Sup Forums's "officially accepted seasons" guide.

Name a more happy/wholesome scene
youtu.be/nL8hVXSDmNM

The If This Be My Destiny scene in Homecoming was excellent.
That reflection in the water

I really believe, when Batfleck catches supes punch and supes shits his pants is the greatest comicbook-movie moment we've seen so far.

Not the rest of the movie, but that moment. It's perfect.

Anyone who says the Raimi films were whitebread can fuck off. They were able to sprinkle in minorities in natural and unforced way, unlike Homecoming.

Last 2 AoS seasons have had some great moment.
Wish they would release them on Blu-Ray in the US. I am getting to the point of wanting to import the UK copies

I mean, they're dusty and Cap lost his mask for maximum Chris Evans face, compare that to the state Peter's costume was in that Goblin fight.

I'll never forget this outtake
youtu.be/gkcht60wZvw

his voice distortion getting fucked up when he does the "you weren't even a man" speech is the dopest shit

I want the half mask to be their take on visualizing Spider Sense

I hate this scene because Peter just sits there and jokes as the rhino runs over and kills people

I feel like he would make a good DOOM

I think they've said they don't intend to visualize it. Like, they've said it's definitely there, but it's more of a subconscious thing for him.

ASM2 is shit. The only good thing about it was the suit. Electro fight was boring. Harry fight was shit. Scooby and the gang find a secret lair was boring. Gwen being butt hurt about Peter was unnecessary.

And finally the Rhino scene at the very end was the worst. It was a giant Fuck you to the audience since we thought there was going to be an action scene in the movie. Oh and I am pissed off that Gwen hit her head rather than it being ambiguous/ Spidey sudden stop killer her.

And spider-mans quips just come off as douchey and mean.

One of the few things done right with this Superman. This scene and the one where he saves those oil drillers are the best from MoS.

>And spider-mans quips just come off as douchey and mean.

Just like the comics.

>no Mama's death scene from Dredd

>NY's in this movie have a death wish, spectating when they should be running.
So it's realistic.

This guy knows what's good. Holy shit, did not expect to see someone post that.

youtube.com/watch?v=uGywt-wmTUw
youtube.com/watch?v=rUpvwMLHdUE
youtube.com/watch?v=qXPOl6EjbWg

The climactic fight was just ok, but these are dope as fuck.

looking back, yeah its pretty good. still i prefered the scene right before when he gets apprehended just for how tense it was

>Electro's theme
They had a great thing going on with that song, it was a great underscore to Electro being on screen, so full of anger and vitriol, it was perfect.

But it kills me, absolutely kills me, that just as the song reaches an amazing climax and starts to really cut loose...all that momentum is brought to a screeching halt with the slow-mo Spider-Man webbing people bit.

I don't begrudge showing Spider-Man saving people and slowing it down to see how he does it, but holy hell does that just ruin the moment that music built up to. It's a total anti-climax that never manages to recoup on the loss, even with how it ends on a powerful note.

Ugh, it's so frustrating.

I honestly love the first 10-20 minutes of ASM2

Confirmed for not reading comics

I may be crazy, but the cgi in the first isn't half bad for 2002

I don't think there's ever been a more perfect on-screen depiction of Batman's tactics and fighting style than this scene.

Which, the part where he shoots people with the Batplane, where he spins a guy firing his gun around at the other guys, or where the intentionally throws a man into another holding a grenade letting them both die?

Nobody's buying it, hipster. That movie was radioactive shit.

ASM2 is far from perfect but I swear, Sup Forums was filled with pussies who got upset about his quips in those movies.

>"BAWWW HE'S BEING MEAN TO CRIMINALS"

I'm still a little upset that it took them this long to nail how Wolverine should fight.

Cap operatan will forever be one of my favourite things about this movie.

>Made Cap a SUPER soldier
>Made Cap an operator
>Made Widow fun and interesting
>Made Fury more of a badass
>Flawless fight scenes

Is there anything this movie didn't do right?

Didn't say the bar was set very high.

youtube.com/watch?v=DmdyydaGL-c

i liked this scene

That scene was terrible though.

The part where Peter whips the grenade back in Harry's face was brutal.

I know the cliff hanger is universally hated, but I liked the last 10 minutes. Peter's grieving feels real, and his return as Spider-Man/helping the kid is really heroic.

His quips weren't funny. They were just him being a dick.

>Waah Spidey is being mean to criminals
Something something Americans can't handle the bants.