Atleast one of you has it, care to share?

Atleast one of you has it, care to share?

Work at a comic book shop and have flicked through the book. Bunch of crazy shit happens and either wait for the Storytime in 12 hours or buy a copy because it's not worth spoiling it.

Not worth spoiling because it's really good or really bad?

Spill the beans you shit REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is this the issue where Plastic Man comes back?

I'll spoil it there is an 8 pages unfolding spread where Batman breastfeeds the Joker which makes sense in context and manages to completely avoid being sexual

someone pls post it

why would you WANT it?

I read it at my LCS but he wouldn't let anyone take photos; I didn't even try because I didn't want to betray his trust.

No major revelations; Green Lantern and Duke chat shit with Joker for a bit who keeps being cryptic; I couldn't really understand what he was on about but I'm sure one of my Sup Forumsmrades will make head or tales of it. Theres a flash forward of batman finding a portal/doorway/stargate type thing which opens both ways or something; it seemed like a reference to Multiversity: Pax but maybe I'm just being a retard and it's a reference to Simon Hurt. Bruce goes to see Diana and he asks for her help but is still being cryptic which I assume is more for the reader than his mistrust of Diana.

I didn't get a lot of time with it because we were up to shit and I didn't want to ruin it with a half ass read under distractions.

I wouldn't be surprised

What about the Hawks?

It is also heavily implied that Batman raped the Joker at some point so all of you gordonposters got your wish. Pretty much confirmed that Snyder is /ourguy/

I skimmed past their part, I don't like or follow them as characters. Their origins are too fucked up.

Fucking dumbass.

Casual.

Too easy boys; I'll come clean because I love my bros.

I didn't read it really, the spoilers I posted are fake. I like the hawks too although I still don't follow them in DC because they seem to be doomed to be in cancelled books. Hawkman was the best part of the new52 JLA book.

I don't know what to believe.

believe in your own ability to just wait until tomorrow

Here you go big guy

I'll spoil it, but there isn't anything that interesting

-new 52 Joker and Duke both have meta powers
-Batman took Duke,his mom and joker in because he realized this
-Duke can see things normal people can't see or some shit, I didn't understand it
-the machine that brought batman back to life at the end of super heavy kept giving him visions of evil batmen, which is why Batman has been preparing since rebirth started
-Issue ends with a weird cult under gotham city saying dark days are over and dark knights will begin with shadows of evil batman

that would be cool to get some instagrammed pages before the quality clear stuff

To be honest, at this point every DC character has a fucked up continuity, so that argument doesn't hold water anymore.

Hawkman is just endlessly reincarnating egyptian prince who uses special metal Hawk armor. Nothing else.

I believe this. This exactly the kind of retarded shit that I have come to expect from Snyder.

So Duke got some stupid gimmick to make him different from the Robins, which I expect to be never referenced again outside of Snyder's books?
Sounds believable desu

yeah, I thought it was weird they didn't really explain the power or give him a super hero name. It was just used as a plot device idk