Would Miles Morales be a more interesting character if Peter Parker was one of his teachers at school...

Would Miles Morales be a more interesting character if Peter Parker was one of his teachers at school, allowing for a student/teacher relationship in and out of costume?

Yes, but keep Bendis away from him. That fat cunt can't write him (or anything) for shit.

He'd be more interesting if he was a cute girl.

He'd be an interesting character if Bendis was interested in doing anything with him besides regurgitating old Parker tropes.

I think Peter being Miles' teacher would lead to an interesting dynamic. Why doesn't Marvel do classic Hero/Sidekick dynamics?

Because they are busy making feminist dynamics and shitting on old characters.

I find it really strange how almost no super heroes with alter egos are school teachers.

That would be great if anyone but Benis was writting Miles.
When was the last time we saw Pete being a teacher?

Peter was a teacher for a while. In a normal school and in the X Men school (despite the Xmen being utter total cunts to him for no goddamn reason other than because the writers like to make them behave like niggers).

Guy Gardner used to be.

>Why doesn't Marvel do classic Hero/Sidekick dynamics?
I have no bloody idea. I'm pretty sure the only proper sidekicks we've gotten in the last decade were Aracely, Mania, and fucking Alpha.

some accountat must have drawn up a graph that showed team books on average bring in 12.5% more sales than hero+sidekick books or something

But the OP example /was/ a teacher. It was really interesting too, but Marvel had to screw the pooch because of muh status quo.

Yes. Because it would mean that Miles was apart of Peter and vice versa.

Right now, it feels like Peter and Miles are so disconnected despite Miles having his name. Peter should be closer to Miles.

This. Giving Miles a separate book from Peter is counter productive. He should be a side character in Peter's story then spin off into his own book when he graduates highschool. Also, make Peter more strict on Miles, like he wants Miles to become a better Spider-Man then he ever was, so he projects on him a shit ton.

That fits in very well with historical precident.

Oh god. What the hell did Guy teach? And was he what, a highschool teacher? Can you imagine being in Guy's classroom?

Make it the female Peter Parker clone and you might be onto something

Taught PE to special ed kids

Can you imagine Guy teaching a bunch of full potato downies to pick up chicks?

Could you imagine him teaching young Chris Chan how to pick up chicks?

I find it strange that almost none of you anons posting garbage on Sup Forums actually read any fucking comic books.

I strongly suggest you all stop posting and read a fucking book.

But Chis Chan was never in Special Ed

It'd be a pretty interesting dynamic at least. I can't think of any legacy heroes with that relationship with the hero they're a legacy of. Wait, actually, isn't Choi Palmer's student?

Here is a list of all the Spiders that should exist. ONLY THESE SPIDERS SHOULD APPEAR IN COMICS:

Peter
Miguel
Kaine
Jessica (she's been around too long to just get rid of)

Everyone else is superfluous trash that has no point to their existence/no narrative structure to support them whatsoever.

Peter Parker being a teacher is one of the most retarded ideas ever, unless he is retired as Spider-Man or teaches in a super hero school.

>regurgitating old Parker tropes.
That would be better than what Bendis is doing right now. Nothing happens in this shitty book. Nothing.
No new villians, no interesting situations. Instead every issue just wanks around Goldballs and fucking Ganke.

He is very interesting: there are daily threads about him

Search for Miles and then Peter in the archives

Miles actually had a lot of potential arcs when he first appeared. His uncle being Ultimate Prowler, his reluctance to be a superhero at all, his father not liking capes, his guilt over getting his mom killed by being Spider-Man. But instead of taking those anywhere interesting, Bendis either cut them off prematurely or resolved them in the most hamfisted way.

Also, Venom Blast needs to be nerfed like nothing I've ever seen before.

This.

It's no more retarded than a high school student being bitten by a radioactive spider becoming a superhero instead of a cancer patient.

Being a high school teacher is stupid. He'd work great as a college professor though.

No because Peter being a teacher is the worst possible thing you can have him be given his intellect.

What, no AraƱa?

It would be a straight up disaster, with Guy being the straight man for a change.

How the fuck did a barely functional 'tard like him duck special ed? Hell, he not only should be in special ed, he should be in a dedicated facility.

Parents advocating for their kids to be placed in the normal class despite the extra help that they desperately needs. Hurts the kid more than it helps. Shocker I know.

>Yfw you're a teacher and you want to fuck some your students
They're just about legal and act slutty, it's honestly great but you can't really do anything with it, it's a double edged sword

Yes, he'd be ten times as interesting.

I think you're one of the most retarded ideas ever.

QUICK! Make a miles version of the Sinister six.

Rules: No shocker, No vulture, No Doctor ock. No venom, No scorpion, Black cat. No A-lister villains.

>Miles has 7
>Peter has 11.

>His uncle being Ultimate Prowler
It's kinda similar to Peter thinking his parents were Russian spies.
>his reluctance to be a superhero at all
Ditko era
>his father not liking capes
Ditko era
>his guilt over getting his mom killed by being Spider-Man.
Night Gwen Stacy Died.

>No because Peter being a teacher is the worst possible thing you can have him be given his intellect.

>Implying Peter isn't the type of person who'd want to pass his knowledge down to the youth.

It seems more in character for him than him becoming a CEO.

How about he stops piggy backing off of Peter and doesn't have a Sinister Six at all.

Marvel hardly even does secret identities anymore.

Would the student/teacher relationship be sexual?

>Giving Miles a separate book from Peter is counter productive.
For Miles. If they had both on Miles' book and just Peter in his own, that would be fine.

>Having a villain team is pigging back.

I don 't get this. Heroes been borrowing each other villains. You didn't complain when Spider-man was fighting doctor.doom.

Because Spider-Man had his own enemies.

>It's kinda similar to Peter thinking his parents were Russian spies.
That's a stretch. And also a forgettable meh thing for Parker anyway.

The problem is that anyone I would have put on it got left in the Ultimate Universe.

Fuck that noise. Miles doesn't even have three quality rogues of his own yet.

Nah it'd be a bit corny.
I mean I wouldn't really be opposed if it had happened WHEN Pete was actually a teacher but as is it'd just feel kinda forced.

That said I wish there was a Spider-mentor role between him and Jess in Ultimate. But she never amounted to more than being a cute girl in a good costume.

Huh, I've never seen the actual page.

The brain damaged teaching the poo brains.

>making students memorize the periodic table

When will this shitty meme end?

"Knowing the periodic table" clearly means being familiar with what it is and how to read and use it.

It's also not even hard to memorize. Kids can remember like 500 fucking pokemon and their stats, they can remember 100+ elements.

Needs more elements of Ultimate Universe with Miles being dragged into his dads covert ops missions.

They would have summer and holidays off to smite evil.
>I discovered this fellow when my TV streaming was out for a week and I had to watch broadcast television
>On one hand "The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
>On the other, this faggot.

I had to memorize like noble gases in high school 10 years ago. Did you not do stuff like that?

Because the Stan and Jack glory days specifically tried to break away from the adult hero-teen sidekick dynamics. They tried to force Rick Jones into that role with both the Hulk and Captain America but he didn't take, the rest of their output put teens into the spotlight as primary heroes or just had adult heroes. It's been a principle that's guided their output ever since.