Transformation episode

>transformation episode
>character changes forms at the beginning and changes back at the end
>you liked their transformed version better because it was more unique/cute in a weird way

Every time.

Oh shit! Kings Quest!

But yeah, I agree, it's like Emperor's New Groove, or Midna.
Also:

>>The villain turns into a monster, so you don't see the satisfaction of that villain dying, just a monster dying.

>Character is transformed back to normal at the end, but there's a hint that they have physical and/or psychological leftovers from the transformation.

I enjoy these.

>Character transforms before the start of the story / at the very beginning
>Turn back at the end
>Creators expect us to transfer all the emotional investment he had in this character to a new design that looks and (due to character development) acts completely different from the one we started liking.

Aladdin naga episode dot jpg dot webm

>they occasionally show hints of this throughout the rest of the series

>not the rat episode.

This

I have never met a woman who would have rather fucked this guy than taken the Beast's knot

>transformation episode
>character changes forms at the beginning and never changes back again
>an episode even deals with the changes
>character and other characters even grow to like the change

They only time they broke this was in Shrek.

>it's a gender transformation episode

>genderswap thread
>first thing character does is feel themselves up/jerk off

This, I hate that ending a lot. I wish they'd done the Shrek thing instead.

>character who spent time trying to transform back to their true form ends up changing their mind and staying the way they are at the end
are there any stories that do this besides shrek?

both brother bear movies

beast is cuddly af

When are you people going to learn human Midna is better than Imp Midna?

The exotic is attractive. Kirk goes after green women, Belle liked the feel of fur on her skin.

Unused Beta human Midna is the best

Outside of webcomics and fanfics, does this ever actually happen?

>this yo

First time I ran into it was Tenchi Muyo GXP. A fucking character was obliterated so they could slot in Ryoko Balta.

Yes that's right! For knockoff Tenchi we've introduced some fresh new character concepts... like a couple jurian noble girls and space psychics fawning over your Earth dick and another of the 'formerly' unique Cabbit spacecraft... oh but here's something new, a cute space lioness police gril. NOPE! literally Clover Valley brand Ryoko in disguise.

I'm not going to lie, I wish this had been a recurring thing.

Probably not

bump

This shit happens so many times... why we cant have nice xeno/anthro waifus like the woman always get? why? WHY???

On the other hand...

I am upset that Elisa never got to spend a few episodes solving crimes as a gargoyle. She never even got to mess with that mobster dude she was always chasing. What a ripoff.

You should transform into a bug, so I could squash you.

I like how furfags assume everyone not human has a dog dick. They really like their dog dicks.

Well dog dick is the animal dick that's both readily accessible and presumably large enough to be meaningful. It's not like your average furry has access to bear dick or anything.

I love how little he tried to do anything right.

There's the Japanese film Your Name(Or Kimi no Na Wa). City Boy and Country Girl start randomly switching bodies every day. Before they realize what;s going on, City Boy would wake up in Country Girl's body always grabbing her boobs.

>It's a transformation episode
>There's at least one in almost every cartoon you watched as a kid
>Have transformation fetish that devolved into genderbending that you wish you didnt have
Thankfully it only pertains to living things and not inanimate objects how the heck is that a fetish in the first place?

>not
SMASH IT WITH A HA-MMER!

disappointed

Even the production staff were silently screaming "NO Turn Him Back into a Beast!"

Fun fact: Bear dicks have been getting smaller and smaller over the generations in spite of their females apparently preferring the larger sizes in finding a mate. Sources indicate that pollution has something to do with it. Mercury poisoning perhaps?

This is a number of reasons why GXP was terrible.

>Sources indicate that pollution has something to do with it. Mercury poisoning perhaps?
Yeah, I've also remember learning in high school that most plastics actually contained estrogen inhibitors that raised estrogen levels of people.

cute af

That's getting your hopes a bit high there, user.

Still kind of upset Ash didn't get to spend at least one or two more episodes as a pikachu.
They could've gone more into his team's personalities like in that episode where they all fly off his belt at sea so the show just starts translating their conversations with each other.
Instead they do it right at the end of the episode and then don't change him back until the beginning of the next episode.
Honestly it was kind of ingenious, kids watching the episode HAVE to see the next one to see what happens since he didn't turn back, and anyone that misses that one but sees the next one HAS to go back and see what the fuck happened to him since he just starts the episode as a damn pikachu and everyone seems used to it.

I don't even get how transformations in general are a fetish.
I loved that shit as a kid and all it did was turn into my favorite theme in storytelling.

Oh, maybe that's causing a spike in the female population, and perhaps this supposed "nu-male" shift nonsense?

>I don't even get how transformations in general are a fetish.

When it comes to weird fetishes, if you ever have to ask why people are into them, you will never understand.

Because it's not your fetish.
Fetishists have the issue of thinking they have the issue of thinking seeing it gave them the fetish and not it just let them know they had the fetish to begin with.

As a TF fan, it comes from a variety of reasons. Growth/expansion, slight embarrassment, xenophilia. Depends on the person. I like characters transformed and uncomfortable with their new forms, and learn to gradually accept it if not acknowledge it. Also I'm into cow transformations because moderate weight gain, lactation and big tits and ass come with the territory.

No it does not ACTUALLY happen. You can't spontaneously change your gender.

I can only fap to TF art if the character's clothes gradually torn apart during the transformation and the thing they turn into retains a humanoid appearence

No feral beasts with little to no semblance of humanity left

That pissed me off so much thought we'd have a series with a nonhuman in the harem knew it was too good to be true. What's the point of going on a space adventure when the only thing you are going to screw are humans?

>That's getting your hopes a bit high there, user.

What do you mean?

It's plausible, either way considering how wealthy the industry is and just overall overused plastic is in our everyday common lives don't expect for any real change or responsibility to happen.

So be careful where you drink and store your food user.

One of my favorite episodes as a kid.

Source?

This user has taste.

But Demona was right there going through tranformation nonsense.

i have a massive transformation fetish and I entirely blame comics and cartoons for this shit.

>When are you people going to learn that 2+2=5?

Get the fuck outta here.

Yes. I remember seeing it going on in films and cartoons and such.

I honestly don't know but it's literally the earliest thing I remember being aroused by.

I think it's part a neural thing and part your mind trying to deal with stuff that scares you a bit.

Transformation is my number one fetish and I adore pretty much all aspects of it.

Midna would be fixed if she could turn back and forth between forms after the events of the game.

We can't have nice things so having that happen is pretty rare.

Are you me?

Favourite trigger?

It's just an idea I think would be neat

I have a rare type of transformation fetish that involves the transformee being completely willing/desiring the transformation while also sensually enjoying it/getting off to it. It also involves the subject becoming a more powerful version of him/herself, like into a dragon or werewolf or something.
I never really get why most people with TF fetishes tend to see the TF as a submissive/embarrassing thing.

Have you seen the 'Juicy Details' sequence?

Usually that kind of transformation seems to be incredibly painful.

I have not. Would you happen to have a link to it?

I remember there was a werewolf tf scene in Anne Rice's novel The Wolf Gift where the protagonist really enjoys the power/sensations of the transformation and looks forward to it.

>character gains a cool power up that's invoked with a transformation
>never see them use it again or it jobs to everything in future episodes

I didn't even realize this made me as made as It does. Tank user, I guess

An user (that is an animator from the new Duck Tales from Disney) drawer some comic pages based on a greentext of a genderbend thread.

So source is Sup Forums.

Dog fucker.

Plot twist: The beast has an echidna dick.

Seconding for sauce

For me, the silly dialogue makes it.

It's just a guy showing off his cool alter ego to his friend.

preview dot tinyurl dot com slash dragoonair

The first Scooby Doo live action film.

>It's like having two waifus.jpg
Unfortunately, they will never fuck.

>started watching series
>like the fact that they were hinting at a human/anthro romance
>she is actually just Ryoko

Dropped the series the second that happened.

Such as............?

I thought I knew something that would've matched that exactly, but sadly they don't turn into something more powerful. So close, though.

Best thing about this show and they had to go and do that. At least they waited til the end I guess.

She was to be best girl overly affectionate, caring, smart why would they do this?

Depends there's a long running comic thats still going related to tf on deviantart. Can you guess it? Its mostly in black and white.

So these two pages are all that there is?

Is there a single human/anthro animu romance that actually exists?

>this thread

The only thing I can associate Ashchu with is endless PalComix of him getting reamed and screaming CUUUUMMM

there can never be enough

well obviously

>devolving
>implying genderswap is not the ultimate fetish

it's all about experiencing new things and sensations that would otherwise be impossible

>tfw will never be turned into a girl
reality is the fucking worst

Actualy 4 pages

>this board

Is this a stealth R63 thread now? Please say yes.

Check out season 1 of Star vs. The teacher gets transformed into a troll and remains that way for the rest of the series thus far, only briefly appearing in her original form in season 2 during a dream sequence.

But Midna is cute in both forms.

Loved that episode ( partly to blame for my weird fetish)

I just recently came upon the revelation that I gained a TF sequence fetish from Animorphs covers in 6th grade.

Not the TF itself, but the format of sequential changes over time. I had a small panic attack from the knowledge of how much it had an impact on my artistic tastes.

Or can they?

Remember when she became a fish-girl?

Can't think of one off the top of my head. And it was the only reason I got into GXP. But once it was revealed that it was just Ryoko in disguise I was done with the show. Think it was like episode 9 or 10 when it happened. So at least they didn't wait until the end of the series to let people down.

>old Demona meeting her younger self

Was one of the best scenes in the show. Showing how bright and full of life Demona was in her youth. A 1000 years of being alone crushed all that hope out of her. Was truly sad to see how far she fell.