"""DC REBIRTH THREAD"""

"""DC REBIRTH THREAD"""

>What should be reading? What's the best stuff?

Buy New Super-Man, please. It is REALLY good.

Red Hood

is that Japanese Batman?

Is he on the China superteam?

The Lantern Books and Wonder Woman

More like Blandbirth.

Rose "It ain't wrong, just cause I'm hmong" Wilson

New Super-Man is really fucking good.

>Super-Man Super-Man
>Does whatever a super can

New super-man, deathstroke and surprisingly red hood and the outlaws are the must reads. I'd also recommend aquaman, Hal Jordan and the green lantern corps and superman. The only title that should be avoided at all costs is Harley Quinn

Superman
New Super-Man
Green Lanterns
Deathsroke

Holy shit this, my single favorite DC comic running.

I'll also highly recommend Abnett's current Aquaman run, that Justice League tie-in was some phenomenal bit of character work going into the new story arc.

Why isn't Simon Baz there, he's Asian right?

>that Justice League tie-in was some phenomenal bit of character work going into the new story arc
Are you talking about the latest one with Mera? I didn't bother reading it.

Middle Eastern, but Wonder Woman, Kenan, and Batman are all teenagers that are supported by the same facility, the Flash girl is the only one that isn't a China-sponsored Super-hero and an Adult...he wouldn't quite fit in.

>I didn't bother reading it.
It was really. Abnett wrote it.

No I think he's just on the cover, i'm not caught up tho...But the Blue Batman guy is the Chinese version of Batman

Whatever happened to Element Woman? And Metamorpho too for that matter...

Abnett wrote it, and it's a really sweet little encounter between Mera and the rest of the League welcoming her onto the team with Arthur missing and dethroned.

Superman
Red Hood and the Outlaws
New Super-Man
Deathstroke
Green Lanterns
Hal & Pals
Super Sons
Teen Titans
Aquaman

Are the cream of the crop.

This. NSM is like 90s Superboy mixed with Ditko-era slightly douchey Spider-Man. It's so underrated. Deathstroke and Red Hood are close ties for second best.

Holy shit, this. Probably my favourite ongoing out right now (since Flintstones is over). It's amazing.

A recent issue had Doomsday Godzilla so you know it's that good shit.