ITT Male Anthros you like

ITT Male Anthros you like.

Scrooge here teaches damn fine lessons that I hope are incorporated in the new show. Money is all you need to survive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8jEZraf0eDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Furry threads are against the rules, OP

Only the Female ones. A male character needs to prove his worth, a female not so much. That's why those are forbidden.

Does Shard the Metal Sonic count?

He grew and developed a nice relationship with Nicole...

We don't know if he made it through or not.

Of course. Honorary Non-Human Males count so robots, Goliath from Gargoyles, you got it.

Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, the one you said, Donald Duck, Mordecai

>Money is all you need to survive.

But that's not at all what he teaches. He teaches that you needs guts and moxie, fearlessness and perseverance to make that money.

He earned every dime, he didn't start out rich. If all he had was money, he'd have been robbed blind a dozen times over by now.

This:

youtube.com/watch?v=8jEZraf0eDI

And Scrooge McDuck is too pants-shittingly terrifying to imply he's inferior. Dude once shredded a riverboat with his bare hands, and threw whole chunks of a fort at an invading army.

Don't fuck with McDuck.

So mods are literal furfaggots?

nah, they delete furry threads normally

Against all odds he worked for everything he has and btfo Teddy Roosevelt in the process, how could you not like him?

Well and all the apparatuses of society that make the money mean anything.

Say the apocalypse happened, money would become worthless. Having weapons, medicine, food, and water would be the thing. If you were just a rich asshole without those things you would be fucked.

Also that it takes more than just money to make a person happy. You need pride in your work, satisfaction in your accomplishments, and the ability to care for other people outside yourself.

Scrooge is the best thing to ever come out of Disney.

You mean fiat currency.

Bird boys are always top tier. Always.

I liked Darkwing Duck in the episodes and stories where he was competent and kicked ass despite his many flaws.

>Daffy
>Donald
>Fenton Crackshell

Help me Sup Forums, I'm in love with too many cartoon ducks.

Yet this one stays.

Back to /pol

In that case, I nominate Edward from Thomas the tank engine. Him and Toby taught me that you are never too old to keep doing things no matter what other people say.

No.

Best Chicken

Oops, wrong portal.

He'd give it all up for his family though.

For obvious reasons

So you like Scrooge because he's Warren Buffet as a bird.