Fuck Iron Spider-Lite

I really hope one of the first reveals of the next movie is that Tony removed all the bells and whistles excluding the spider-tracers, improved web shooters and (maybe) the mini spiderdrone. I fucking hate the Diet Iron Spider we got in this movie. Oh and maybe he could keep the Spider Spotlight in his belt so we can have a moment where two criminals get caught in the circle whilst stealing something.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=gliding spider
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/08/150818-spiders-animals-science-flying-forests/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Not liking Karen
What are you gay?

yeah that was probably my only complaint, but ngl some of the scenes of him discovering the different web combinations was neat

Yeah those were pretty funny, but I'd've liked em better if it was Peter experimenting with his own shit. Like, he makes electric webs, gets pumped up and then later accidentally fries a criminal half to death. Classic Parker Luck!

Eh, I'd like her better as an AI on Petes phone/laptop that he communicates with via Bluetooth or something. Keep her home out of the suit

Shameless self-bump. What I did like about the movie was that it showcased why all the dooh-dahs have no business in Spideys arsenal; they almost always got in the way instead of helping and only cramped his style. One of Spider-Mans most admirable traits was that he always took down bigger, more well-equipped opponents who were actually ready to kill with nothing but a morph-suit, webshooters, and superhuman skill.

Tony removing 99% of the gadgets and leaving Spidey the suit would be a neat way to show Tony has acknowledged Peter as his own hero with his own combat style

>Liking Karen.
You must love Slott's run. Same type of humor.

Was more about how Karen wanted the spider bite in her drive slot

Also, what're the odds an Avenger cameo'ing in each of the Spidey movies? I wanna see Spidey do a street-level team up with Hawkeye, or go on an adventure with Ant-Man

Wat?

It would make more sense for Peter and Ned to remove or disable things from the suit rather than have Tony do all the work again.

Pros of having the AI be an OS in a laptop in Petes room
>The laptop could be a final parting gift from Tony Stank; that way it's believable that a super-advanced AI could live in it without constantly crashing it. Also, Ganke could use it to be Spideys "Man in the Chair" and harass Peter with Karen
>It keeps her out of the suit and reduces her role to navigator and comic relief so she doesn't get it Petes way

>not wanting deployable web wings
cancer

Ooh, that would actually be better. And they could use the parts to build all kinds of cool shit ala a Vultures crew

Another MCU hero is said to be in the sequel who isn't Iron Man.

Bells n whistles user. Let's face it, does Spider-Man REALLY NEED web-wings? Besides, I've never heard of a gliding spider

Just because you haven't heard of something doesn't mean it doesn't exist

lmgtfy.com/?q=gliding spider

Nice. Hope for the sake of the budget that it's a street level adventure with Hawkeye, or by some miracle, Daredevil

Either Spidey gets his web-wings or BP gets his half-cape. Marvel need to mix up their hero silhouettes

news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/08/150818-spiders-animals-science-flying-forests/

He needed them those one or two times that he used them in the film, so maybe. I just thought of it as an homage to his classic design and was pleased that they actually had use. Fuck the other shit put into the suit though. Peter should have been the one making that stuff.

Lel, guess I stand corrected then. Fucking flyin spiders...

Yeah the electric webbing, cluster webshot and all the other toys should have been concepts we see brought into reality through trial and error, like when Stark was making the Mark 2. Also, was Miles the guy Childish Gambino Struggling with Eye Infection talking about when he said he had a nephew?

I agree.
I also want him to briefly wear that shiny new suit in IW. But while in space, he gets infected with the symbiote.
The symbiote story plays out, but once Venom becomes a thing it has Karen's voice.

user do you just want a Venom waifu?

That's pretty fucking disturbing. Also kind of like the idea of Venom being a souvenir from IW, maybe he could even use it to slap Thanos shit for a minute before getting BTFO. I could wait for a minute before seeing Venom again tho, I'd rather see Kraven live action first

But he can keep the web pits, right? Spider Drone can go

Yeah, Childish Gambino was Ultimate Prowler

Really I want Karen to Peters go-to counselor, perhaps on a laptop like you said. He comes home, tells her about the criminal/school shit he goes through, and she offers options on what he could do next. And you could also have a cute dynamic between her and Aunt May

Honestly that just comes from my desire to get rid of Karen despite the fact that I enjoyed her a lot.
I hate how gadgety Spidey is, and while it worked for the "you don't need the suit to be Spiderman" he keeps the teched up suit in the end anyway.
I feel Karen has to go, but she doesn't necessarily have to leave.

I kind of like Spider drone tho, that's the one new addition to the suit I think fits into a modern Spider-Mans arsenal. None of that "feeding info directly into Spideys mask" shit tho. It'd be better if it sent a feed directly to Gankes laptop so he can feed Pete info from the drone. Give him something to do besides fanboy over Peter. That way when he inevitably leaves to go to a different college and move on from being "The Guy in the Chair", the loss is felt

>a cute dynamic between her and Aunt May
I never knew I wanted this.

Yeah, I appreciate that they used Spider-Man's tech suit to do Raimi's Spider-Man 2 bit of Peter choosing to be a superhero over having a normal life, but I hope the tech suit is toned down in the next one. Tony is autistic with that shit and Peter doesn't need all of Tony's tech to be awesome.

The end of Homecoming suggested Peter's learned to count on himself more, so hopefully that's what we'll see in future movies.

Me neither. Having her out of the suit would be for the best. It'd also introduce an element of vulnerability, especially when Petes home gets invaded by villains looking for him. You know it's gonna happen

Hopefully the focus of the next movie is something about down and dirtier street level stuff, like Scorpions gang or something

They already proved that most of the gadgets were counterproductive, and Peter learned he could do the job on his own. So I could easily see Peter taking out a lot of the gear installed in the suit.
The drone is cute, but if we have to have him, make him like Peters pet at home or perhaps the device he uses to take photos of himself when working at the Bugle.

Well, Peter said he wants to focus on street-level stuff,. It'd be dumb if the next movie didn't keep that promise.

>They already proved that most of the gadgets were counterproductive
It's amazing that after this many movies, Tony still has not learned to stop infecting everything with his tech.

Its a mix between Stark natural tinkering hobby mixed with being a contingency obsessed paranoid genius. In Peter's case, he tried to install EVERY gadget he could in that suit because he feared a 14 year old kid getting killed.

He's a futurist, like Reed. Thinking he always knows better than everyone else and getting BTFO is part of his DNA

The drone being used to take his Spider-Man shoots is a neat concept and actually works better than the "he set his camera on a timer and then got into position for the shot". I'd hate it if it became the cute mascot for the movies tho

It'd suck if we never got a DD-Spidey team-up. Why is Marvel so hellbent on keeping the Netflix stuff separate from the popcorn flick stuff?

Thats essentially what the Spider Drone was, if there isnt merchandise of it then color me surprised. Hes probably going to be the next baby Groot

Fuck

Third option. Nignog Panther gets removed.

One thing that confused me was that he installed an insta-kill mode in his suit but said he wanted Peter to grow up better than him.not a big gripe, just seems counter productive

Keep in mind that that was one of the many things blocked by the training wheels protocol.
Which would've taken years probably to complete.
But yeah, I get ya. Maybe it was mainly intended for aliens/robots and shit.

Can't wait for it to make a billionand mine Sup Forums for salt for the next 5 years

I mean, while it was about alien weapons, how was this not street level? Ultimately it was about a guy in a crazy costume and his gang trying to sell weapons

How can they do a non-mechanized Rhino suit without it looking absolutely retarded?

What if the Rhino is just the wheelman for a villain gang. And his vehicle of choice is a suped up heavy militarized car or ever a tank made to resemble a rhino.

It was like big- matinee street level; entire neighborhoods blowing up, a cruise liner getting torn in two, a foiled heist on the Avengers bossman...in terms of scope its in the heavyweights turf more than anything. I'd love for the next movie to be about Spidey just hunting down the Rhino or getting stalked by Kravens crazy family

That's like sub-ASM2 tier

Thats a tough one considering they need to balance "real world" explanations on how it works and still make it look like a rhinoceros suit. Worst case scenario, someone swiped some Hulkbuster parts from the plane wreckage and reversed engineered it. I would prefer a formula/super kevlar suit myself

>And his vehicle of choice is a suped up heavy militarized car or ever a tank made to resemble a rhino.

Fuck you and your ideas.

Maybe Alexei's a former Olympic weightlifter from Russia who got flown over to be hired muscle for a Russian gang. The gang swipes some knock-off Hulk serum and inject it into him, altering his DNA on a molecular level and making him look and think more like a beast. That way the Rhino onsie can just be whatever stuff they used to make the Batman costume in Batman v. Superman with a piece of Chitari metal functioning as the horn

Ooh, better idea; make the horn pure Vibranium swiped from Wakanda

Rhino can be stupid, not fucking retarded user

>humor
you don't seem to get it

so are the vulture and black shocker just not going to tell anybody who spider man is?

Maybe it could be a gradual descent into pure brutishness, like throughout the movie we get pieces of dialogue that show he's gradually losing more and more of his capacity for critical thought, until he's nothing more than an attack dog

>call the suit ai karen
>not Lyla
woulda been a nice reference but i guess id be expecting too much from the MCU

The Vulture isn't saying anything since it's either a respect thing or he wants to kill him himself later. But Shocker confuses me, did he notify Shocker right after he he drove away and make his way to the school parking lot?

Toomes might keep it secret solely because he owes Peter for saving his life and his daughter, but may still try to kill him given the strain he put on his family. Shultz never saw Peter's face or knew his name, only that hes a kid going to that school.
We dont want Rhino to be a mindless monster user

Unfortunately the second DD showed up in the movies he'd have access to the budget to do actual cool shit and the show would from then on be lame as fuck in comparison.

Of course the obvious solution to that is to give the Netflix shows a higher budget, but good luck with that while Ike is in charge.

Why was he by the door ready to fucking vaporize anybody leaving through that exit anyways? He did not hesitate at all

Now I wanna see a picture of a pile of horny teenagers who sneaked out to make out outside and got a shocking revelation.

The more interesting question is if Toones joined the Aryan Brotherhood to protect him from that Mexican guy at the end. That'd open up the possibility for some very interesting questions from his family after he gets out

>Toomes tells Shultz to hang by the school because he has to drop his daughter off at the dance, he can pick him up there and aid in the heist after
>"Change of plan Herman, Spider Boy actually goes to this school. You see him come out, kill him"

Dis nigga...

>shocking revelation.

CARLOS

Will Peter RP with Karen?

Just got back from the movie.
I loved everything about that suit, and Karen is a cute.

It was so fun and entertaining to whatch it in action. Isn't this what matters?

Eh, fair enough. That plot point might be in danger of entering "magic blood" gimmick territory anyway, best to keep the Hulk knock-off serum as something that just changes his physique permanently and gives him superhuman strength, speed and stamina

Speaking about Daredevil, those shows aren't canon to the MCU right? So would they even use the characters from the shows? Or would they pretend they didn't exist and make their own version? Or just not use them at all, that would suck.

>not combing over every detail m, nitpicking every flaw and magnifying all the problems times a hundred
>unironically enjoying things
Having fun on your first day on Sup Forums

Yeah I hear they aren't canon, which infuriates me. Agents of Shite got to be canon but not the Defenders? That's some fucking bullshit

For a second I read that as RP with Kraven. Speaking of, it's kinda of amazing he avoided becoming some kind of icon for degenerate pride parade attending lefty homos

Its because the MCU is salty that netflix did them better.

>tooth of midguard serpent

That'd actually be breddy cool

>I really hope one of the first reveals of the next movie is that Tony removed all the bells and whistles excluding the spider-tracers, improved web shooters and (maybe) the mini spiderdrone. I fucking hate the Diet Iron Spider we got in this movie.
Why should Tony remove it? It should be up to Peter to disable the functions by his own free will. Tony was ready to give him the proper Iron Spider, so it made no sense to remove anything if he truly think the suit "belong" to Peter.

Peter clearly have no idea how to use 90% of the suit's high tech functions so he should leave them out voluntarily. But he should keep Karen purely for banter purposes.

You seem upset.

>Tsundere girlfriend Venom

Yes plz.

Fuck you

True, but I'd kind of like the implication of Tony's removal of the doodahs to be a way of presenting Pete with a blank canvas, a recognition that Pete doesn't and never will need all that shit to be better than him

>spiderman gains symbiote
>karen's voice is gone, now it's a deep, gruff male voice
>peter talks with him and decides to call him eddie
I would cream my pants.

Maybe a Netflix-only movie could work. Keep it like a little above DD's usual production value, but still have it down-to-earth.

I'd watch the shit outta that

im actually saltier that agents isnt canon after that godly tier season 4. ESPECIALLY how fucking limp wristed iron fist was

I doubt that would be seen that way. Peter should be able to remove what he want to remove, Tony shouldn't make that decision for him. That's what it meant to trust someone to behave like an adult.

Honestly, keeping Karen is the best idea. Keep in mind that Spiderman always talked to himself in the comics, autisticly narrating everything to himself. Karen is the best way to keep that in the movies without him sounding dumb.

I'm with you there I didn't go watch spider man to find something to bitch about I went to watch it to stop the darkness from encroaching.

I like his tons of gadgets, and in the next film, which may be infinity saga, it would make sense not to spare any expense when fighting thanos

and he did prove he didnt need the gadgets, ao he got them back as a reward, which I am ok with

You missed the entire point, go watch Iron Man

I want him to have all the bells n whistles, but I want him and Ned hacking into the suit to add/remove their own combinations.

I actually like homecoming as much as ironman 1 and spider-man 1
he proved he did not need the suit, and even fought the finale on a shoestring, and he got back his iconic costume and presumably kept it, this is a nice middleground between no gadgets at all and constantly getting new gadgets
he doesnt need so many gadgets, vut he is keeping the ones already in his suit

But that would be stupid
Take every advantage you can get

>But that would be stupid
>Take every advantage you can get
Well yeah, but having all the options without knowing what they are is like get given Batman's utility belt. Sure, the utility belt likely has everything you need, but good luck knowing what they are and where they are unless you are Batman.

Maybe he doesn't need 500 different web combinations but why would he turn down that advanced AI that is potentially a game changer?

Still waiting for J Jonah Jameson.
But besides that it was a great film.

That movie could have totally used a cameo from him
I know they aren't gonna be able to beat JK Simmons's Jameson though so it's okay to avoid him for now