Remember when Sup Forums was saying Homecoming would suck because of all the diversity?

Remember when Sup Forums was saying Homecoming would suck because of all the diversity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nkboMqYhSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't see it yet is it any good ?

It's pretty good. Highlight of the film is Vulture.

It's pretty good, yeah. I kind of hate the MJ asspull, but that's my only real complaint about it.

Yeah, that was pretty stupid.

Turns out it sucks for entirely unrelated reasons!

>sucks
>Made loadsa money
>The majority of the people who saw it liked it

Do you live in a cave?

Buckley?

Its a good movie, but Michelle is easily the worst thing about it. However she doesnt ruin the plot thankfully

>muh audience
Normies are retarded sheep.

>You're not allowed to dislike something if it's popular!

Fucking Tumblr, man.

Critics or are you going to resort to the pre-WW DC faggot defense?

I wasn't aware everyone has to have the same opinions.

I bet you like Bayformers too

user, you're better than this.

no, too many darkies

>you're not allowed to like something if it's popular
Fucking Sup Forums, man.

Shitty movie

It's good in spite of all the diversity. The highschool shit was easily the weakest part of the movie.

Yeah, you were the one saying it OP.
We called you a faggot then and I will call you a faggot now.

t. person who defends Korra based on IMDBs score

>mfw the diversity made it a better film

I'll let the profesional speak
youtube.com/watch?v=2nkboMqYhSA

I didn't mind it but it was like the Robin thing within The Dark Knight Returns.

>Everything I don't like is tumblr
Jesus dude, do you even try anymore? At least keep your memes straight, it's Reddit that does that.

>mfw this was Peter movie is essentially proof that a Miles movie would work because they borrowed so much shit from his run.

You make a really good point. I barely even noticed "Robin" was in the movie, just like this MJ wasn't in too many scenes.

You'd think she would've had more screen time with how much they attempted to make everyone give a fuck about her before the movie was released.

I liked it
Holland is best Spidey so far and Vulture was pretty good

Don't you know where you are?

I may have shit taste, but let's not get fucking gross.

No I'm not.

But I didn't like Korra at all, even before you faggots got all weepy about how weak and gay she was.

They should have made Peter black.

No way! Let's make MJ black BUT WAIT it's not really Mary Jane!!!

Besides, I have a really bad feeling about Miles having his own movie. People are legit going to hate him because he's (half)black, and not because his writers are trash who make him act like a boring sack of shit most of the time.

>you faggots
You sure it wasnt you? Because I am as much a part of "you faggots" as you are.

I just said that I didn't like it at all, but believe what you want to I guess. I didn't watch it past muh sad brother boat explosion because I felt that the entire anti-bender arc was dealt with poorly.

On an unrelated note, what the fuck is up with these captchas as of late? Why the fuck am I checkboxing sowing machines?

Miles is poison at this point.

I don't get how you could fuck up writing a black character so badly. All you had to do was make him act at least a little bit cool, and not a sheep who just wants to be another spiderman.

It's like Bendis didn't know how a black youth actually acted as he made Miles. You don't have to make him act all niggaish or anything, but damn is he fucking lame.

>captcha says to check all snowmobiles
>only thing in picture is a man in the snow on a fucking bike

Vulture is seriously the best part of the movie, and probably the best Marvel movie villain to date.

I mean, it did. MJ is a cunt, Miles' best friend served no purpose, Flash was a goddamn joke and Liz was just... there. It wasn't a good Spider-Man movie by any means, but fuck, at least they could put some effort in the supporting cast.

I only thought it was 'okay'. Honest take on it though.
1) Great film for young teens. It's fun, the plot moves along well and the story links events together in an easy-to-follow manner.
2) Peter makes bad choices and screws his social life over for his super hero life. It's believable and entertaining to see him suffer.
3) The action is very fun to watch. The visuals are well done and easy to pick out, as opposed to say, a Predator film shot all at night.
4) Keaton phones it in for his monologue to buy time, but the rest of his acting is solid. The concept of his character being a villain / motivation is one of the best put to film yet.
5) It's a film that draws from and adds to the current MCU and it does it really well.

I simply didn't like the hamfisted SJW choices Disney rammed into the script. Or it might have been Marvel's decision, but either way... It was like, every major social scene, 'here's another SJW reference that you should approve of, viewer.'

Go see it.

I need a cold shower after watching that. The man tells it like it is.

>The visuals are well done and easy to pick out, as opposed to say, a Predator film shot all at night.
The fight outside the cargo plane was utter fucking trash, and I liked most of the movie.

Absolutely, got a headache trying to follow it.

i thought homecoming was gonna suck because marvel didn't inspire a lot of confidence in the character to do a good spiderman movie.

Egoraptor?

Yeah, that was earlier today.

I don't think they've stopped saying it.

>hivemind mentality
read the filename