How would you write a comic about the Chtorr?

How would you write a comic about the Chtorr?

I have no idea what the Chtorr are, but looking at it, my first instinct is to go with an "E.T. meets The Blues Brothers" kind of plot.

They're an invading ecosystem.

The first wave was a series of plagues that wiped out 66% of the world's population.

The second wave was a series of organisms that created the groundwork for the rest, but since humanity was recovering from the plagues they were in no position to even know. An, the organisms were voraciously defensive. One such was a grove of trees that would move around, sending out long feeler roots. If something disturbed one, it triggered swarms of thousands of flesh-eating flies to come out of the tree and devour the intruder. Once the trees found a good spot they'd set down roots and carve out an underground multi-womb that would birth hundreds of other species.

Other organisms included plants that (in the novels) "bloomed" after years of dormancy, coating northern California and southern Oregon in a fine pink powder that fucked any engine with an air intake and could coat the inside of your lungs with glue-like sugar.

The worms were one of the last species, massive mammal-insects that were very hard to kill, the protagonist unloaded several magazines from what's basically a full-auto rail gun into one and barely killed it. Also they apparently integrate humans into their hive structure as morbidly obese sex slaves for a rabbit-like species, but I don't remember the details, it's been a long time.

I would never finish it after making my fans wait 20 years.

It sounds like the only effective weapons would be fire, and air bombardment.

Perhaps a comic about an off-shore Navy Ship and its surviving crew attempting to reclaim an Island with a Fort or base on it, and then using the resources there to try and combat a continent worth of this Chtorr

Hey its Mister Mind!

He, do you know what ET is short for? He has tiny legs!

Sounds a little like an edgelord book series.

Yeah, flamethrowers seemed to be a favorite of the author, and worked really well since the worms are covered in nerve fiber hairs.

In one book the protag is told by his sort-of CO to have a sexual relationship with an orphaned boy he had quasi-adopted, only so they could use it to blackmail him later. It's a very strange series.

Damn that thing is cute.

>the aliens are velvet
>the aliens build underground
>the aliens are velvet underground

So the aliens are shit

why?

I really like fuzzy caterpillars.

Fuck off.

>Calling someone a plebian for not liking TVU
back to you tasteless drone

>calling TVU shit
You don't have the right to call me tasteless you fucking embryo.

you wouldn't be freaked out if you saw this caterpillar in actuality?

ah yes, basic, easy-listening rock is TRULY the pinnacle of music

They are not the pinnacle, but they are really good and calling them shit is just plain retarded.

Anyone have the GURPS book?

I'd be interested in reading more about it.

This whole thing kind of reminds me of that movie Evolution. Remember, the one where alien microbes come to Earth on a meteor and then evolve into an entire alien ecosystem?

Even the fucking ocean is not safe in the series. When the Chtorr worms grow big enough, it will try to head toward the sea to grow even bigger feasting on everything. Some even grow big enough to hunt warships and carriers as prey.

Who is behind the invasion?

No one is sure, but the implication given in the series itself is the the -entire- Chtorr an ecology itself is a single hive-minded organism that is trying to subsume the planet. The entire damn ecology is the one directing the invasion are force, not any alien overlord or some hivequeen, just the entire freaking invasive ecosystem itself.

>sex slaves for a rabbit-like species

hmm, jim is supposed to learn something really bad and mind blowing about the chtorr and why they're/it's on Earth. What's attractive about Earth and humans?

Maybe they're on some kind of galactic migration pattern and Earth was just the next planet to be in their way.

There is no reason, just nature.