Anyone remember this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V_c22M_Z9jc
youtube.com/watch?v=R8wnSbCg_vo
youtube.com/watch?v=tpcf_qD3GW4
youtu.be/_nbaWazX_jE?t=1m10s
youtu.be/DE4WWp1DeCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes. i remember there was a christmas episode where someone gets beat up while carol of the bells plays. it was supposed to be sad but shit was tight.

McGee was a smarmy little shit.

McGee and Me, I remember renting those from the church library.

Really looking back the only unironically good Christian cartoon was Adventures in Odyssey.

McGee and Me.

Shit was good when I was 10.

That tornado episode was fucking intense.

And Veggietales

I need help remembering this animated movie I saw 10 years ago. It might have been anime but I honestly dont remember. The only details I recall is that someone was describing to the child main character, that when the dead spirits try to eat food, it burns their mouth, and even if they could endure the pain, their throats are the size of needles so they are unable to swallow.

I'm pretty sure I still have one of the vhs tapes.

anyone remember this?

This was the version of my country xD

I remember these being semi-tolerable and not overly preachy.

That said, I always have to post this pic in any Christian cartoon thread. It was my favorite.

I remember this.
Wasn't there another version of this?

Not a cartoon, but did anyone here ever read pic related?

I had a huge crush on the girl when I was younger, and I firmly believe all the background characters gave me a haremgirl fetish.
The opening was great, and the Adam and Eve episode was awesome, but I don't remember too much else about it.

crusading against the shitskinned invaders

What did a kid who sees a living cartoon character have to do with Christianity exactly? Like shouldn't the kid be getting visits and advice from angels or Jesus or something?

NO ONE SAID THIS ONE YET???

>Christian cartoons

I ended up defecting from christianity, but this is still one of my favorite movies.
youtube.com/watch?v=V_c22M_Z9jc

Out of this thread then, heathen.

The best one:

youtube.com/watch?v=R8wnSbCg_vo

the robot had a big cross on his chest.

DONKEY OLLIE

I think you're thinking of Superbook, another Christian anime. Flying house was superior in every way, though.

Looks like a blonde Leisure Suit Larry.

youtube.com/watch?v=tpcf_qD3GW4
this shit is straight fire

youtu.be/_nbaWazX_jE?t=1m10s

Holy shit, you weren't kidding.

Is this, dare I say, animated Kino?

youtu.be/DE4WWp1DeCI

This show rally changed my life as a kid, and even more so as a more mature person.

Nostalgia'd. Nostalgia'd hard. I forgot this even existed.

They just look like they're on crack nowadays. And I saw the Noah's Ark episode... reminded me of the Dr. Seuss films, really. Overblown, broadway-esque. There was something nice about the calmer "kids' drama club" Veggietales, if that makes sense.

you reminded me that it existed, I had no idea it was chrisitan though.

I watched it in the UK so it might've been edited.