Another Castle Storytime

no idea what this is
here's a bump, user

Wow this is worse than I thought.

Also, what kind of horrible tryhard name is "Artemisia"?

Thanks

It's one of those feminist comics that they sometimes talk about but most likely don't read.

It's a plant genus

What did she see? Take a guess.

4 more issues if you guys are interested.

Yeah, I gave it a readthrough at my LCBS, it was kind of meh. The sort of fantasy story tropes you'd expect it to subvert got skipped over, which is a shame.

There are worst feminist comics than this one like Princeless or Ladycastle, those were shit, this one has actually some ok parts.

I honestly hates these fairy tale with kick-ass girl power shit types of stories.
Utena already perfected the genre, made sweet love to it, popped out Tutu and then grew old and died with it.

This kind of shit is pointless.

I'm 30 posts late, but I still have to:

When was the other storytime?

the problem I have with this story right off the bat is.... how are you so dumb that you wonder right into danger with the most powerful sword? just why? the heroine isn't smart but its not like shes being portrayed as a lovable dummy (i.e usagi)

I feel like a major problem with comics now a days is they expect readers to be hooked just because you use a nice color palette and have a strong female protagonist, but then you give her little to no personality before shes shoved into a dramatic situation. its lazy and I can't connect to the characters.

wander*
rip
also
>long plant name we're supposed to assume has a nickname (misty) within the first 2 pages of the book
pacing people

can you please tell me what the "ok parts" were because I'm genuinely curious

yeah that's valid.

like I'm not really sure what this girl's character is? she's just angry for no reason and I guess people think that's what a strong woman is?

But is our princess in it? I'm not sorry.

Like when she tried to hire mercenaries for her cause and they ended stealing her money.

>she's just angry for no reason

She's clearly angry because the patriarchy are obviously stupid and she's so much better than them.

Is this a Undertale AU?

Post! I'm too tired to read them right now, but will when I wake up.

I I sorta get where the princess is coming from. But she doesn't have to be such a bitch to those two they are being really nice to her.
Also Gorga is my waifu now.

Just read the whole thing. Pretty good series overall. Liked how things got real at some parts.