Are you pumped??

Are you pumped??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/axFrKTiiFdo
youtu.be/SZ2XaSGRPH0?t=3m2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bought a 2 liter of coke, a bag of popcorn, and a bag of gunny worms for the occasion.

Why couldn't shad put these guys in the comic instead of meme fetish

This is who it should've been.

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

when will Toffee rape me

Because shad is a self hating negroid who probably didn't even actually watch the source material.

Porco is better

When you become a cartoon, user.

It's still so nuts that she literally threatened to kill him in that first episode. I wonder if she would've actually gone through with it.

Didn't she try to push him off the edge into the spike pit?

Ponyhead is all talk and Marco is a green belt.

>Have you ever killed a man?

>literally threatened to kill him in the first episode
>

porco literally means pig, you pig

>I wonder if she would've actually gone through with it.

Most likely she would, don't forget in the bounce lounge episode she burned down a building. Plus her VA is well known to play crazy annoying party girls.
youtu.be/axFrKTiiFdo

Dear resident drawfags (since there are so many of you apparently), please give some advice on how to choose a graphic tablet. Not a professional, just for shitty doodles and comics.

medium sized wacom

Wacom Cintiq

If it's not obvious, this is the first time I've drawn a cat.

I use a Thinkpad X61, pen enabled touchscreen laptop. Kinda janky resolution, but you can get a used one for ~200USD.

Monoprice has a good reputation.

If you buy a new Wacom and it has a textured drawing surface buy a plastic stick-on shield (they're like 10 or 20 bucks) or your pen nibs will be used up fast. With the protective plastic you'll pretty much never need to buy replacement nibs.

Thanks

That's expensive af for me, I was thinking one without a screen...

how is a drawing tablet any better than a mouse?

Because drawing with a pen shaped thing is more natural than drawing with a rock shaped thing.

How much have you tried to draw with a mouse?

Mice also don't have pressure sensitivity.

That said you can go pretty far with a mouse if you're creative and don't mind abusing the pen tool in Photoshop like Shmorky.

check'd

a bunch of times

Thanks. Why do these pen nibs get used up fast? It's not like it's wasting any ink or graphite.

Are you serious? Drawing with a mouth results in utter shit. Drawing with the tablet is close to drawing with a pencil, especially as it takes into account pressure and stuff.

haha the demon star is a really clever addition

The nib has to be softer than the screen to not fuck up the screen, but it fucks up the nib instead. Nibs are a lot more replaceable.

Monoprice was the upgrade I got from my bamboo fun. Great size, and the sensitivity is also great.

too bad about what happened to it.

>Thanks. Why do these pen nibs get used up fast? It's not like it's wasting any ink or graphite.

They get ground down by rubbing against textured surfaces. It's like sandpaper.

Pros who don't mind buying replacements like the textured surfaces though because it feels a lot like drawing on paper. If you've never used a tablet before it can feel weird drawing on a flat plastic surface with no friction.

What happened to your Monoprice?

I think I remember a post somewhere about a putting something on the tablet to reduce the erosion without having a detrimental effect to the sensitivity.

youtu.be/SZ2XaSGRPH0?t=3m2s

Drawing with a mouse gives me the same results as with a pen

You are just not very good at drawing in the first place.

I'm sure some of you are like, damn shut up about it already. I get that. It was a shit day and I'll stop talking about it when it gets replaced

...How?

give me a request

Someone post something disgusting so I can use my Marco screenshot reaction image.

Marco kissing Star on a cheek

Janna and Starfan13 hiding in a closet together eating popcorn

I use my mouse to draw and it doesn't result in utter shit. It just take way more time than with a tablet, of course.
However, i'd like to get me a tablet some time in the future.

Good job, those were pretty fucking disgusting.

ezpz

It's shit, as expected.
Now try doing the same with pencil and paper, it would look much better.

Jeez, what quality do you watch it in?

I watch on a website literally called "watch cartoons online", with anime cringy shit plastered all over, and it's higher quality than this.

Was it you driving? Did you at least have homeowner's insurance?

lel that's exactly where it's from. I moved it around in paint which may have fucked the aliasing somehow.

I'm grabbing the episode now to make a clean version

Meme ship that will sink

Nope. Hopefully the lady's insurance company does us right.

>t. desperate depressed Jackie who wasn't invited over to Mewni with the rest of the gang

Nice meme friend, so fresh and dank

DELET

user don't start it again

>wasn't invited to Mewni on a literal suicide mission during which Toffee will figuratively if not literally torture and rape them all

yeah poor girl

Exactly, janna is expandable, jackie isn't.

same results

On one hand, it's shit.
On the other hand, you did surprisingly well with a mouse relative to your hand.

Why do starco faggots think marco is going to drop everything and cut off all contact with jackie?

>quad quads
It really is him

because shitposting is fun

give me something easier

You just held up a piece of paper to your screen and traced your image
I know because I use to do that in high school to impress the babes with my sick anime drawing skills. It didn't work.

We already know he's a gloomy gus without Star and goes to Mewni. More than likely Jackie will confront him over this decision (not to mention his past behavior of putting Star before her) and ask him if he has feelings for Star. Marco, being the spaghetti dweeb that he is, will probably stammer and stall and that'll be answer enough. She'll ask for a break and Marco will spend the summer fightan monsters on Mewni and probably bang one out with Star post-battle.

I don't trace

got em

No, it's still the substitute poster.

Nobody thinks that.

Just remember, that guy making the garbage jackie threads who thought he was ebin shitposting is part of the reason why the we risk eviction.

draw the toffee

why is it called the breakdown

The previews show he's super sad. I doubt Star leaving would push him that far into depression.

I'm in a very good mood.

because the animation bible says so

honestly not sure why. but it do

yeah, Star's little more than a bug that flew in from outside and stuck around a while because it was too hard to catch and toss back out

at least now his family can save on an exterminator

Don't underestimate the importance of Marco and Star's relationship (platonic or otherwise)

What is she staring at?

Don't worry, I'll never underestimate how cancerous shippers can get.

while some of them take it seriously, it's not like star's threads are the only suffering.

what if what you said was the premise of the show and no one knew where she came from and she wouldn't fucking leave and in the very last episode we found out about her backstory

You should have been here last thread, we were trying to do a drawfag headcount.

>Autistic filipino can't be beaten

This was a test to try to estimate how receptive the audience would be to a surprise Manna end.

I'd be ok with this because that means they'd probably tease Moonco

I used to hate janna, but now I think I'm becoming a jannafag.

>Not wanting Jackie torture-raped

A LITERAL FUCKIN PLEB

Edgy as fuck

Good, good... Soon your transformation to the Manna Side will be complete.

HELL YEAH

now draw with paper and make it hotter

Let the voice of love take you higher.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

no, I hate pencil and paper now