Why does Sup Forums love that shitty youtube channel called, "Diversity & Comics"?

why does Sup Forums love that shitty youtube channel called, "Diversity & Comics"?

>Searching up youtube comic channels
You lost user

why do you make bad threads?

You keep on saying SJW, You will lure Sup Forums-tards or Sup Forums-tards.

Literally who?

He shits on things I dislike therefore his opinions are fact just like mine.

Sage before you respond guy.
Quit shilling.

We don't care about your youtube channel

stop trying to promote your channel, asshat

That's a thing?
I'm gonna take a shot in the dark here and guess they're not talking about characters like Icon and Midnighter and Coagula and more just "Black Spider-man" and "Woman Thor".
Am I off?

Who?

>Black Spider-man" and "Woman Thor".

Not really, he has more of a grudge against Captain Marvel, America and Iron Heart.

Saying as a dude that hates SJWs, I can't stand the Diversity sperg. He spends money on comic he hates, his video format sucks and he rambles a lot. He also said he liked Fant4stic so his opinion is authomatically shit, regardless if he is SJW or not.

Nobody cares about you Linkara.

This, he is not a compelling presenter and he doesn't do any really interesting research, creating the double whammy of bad entertainment and bad content

I liked his stuff then he started shitting on that new Aquaman comic and that one Ms Marvel comic and his constant SJW marvle rants gets tiring after a whole that and destroying his becuase they're bad or sucks or shows why SJW Marvel is destroying the comic industry acting like a kid whose in that phase where they destroy there toys. I havent unsupcribed but i just don't look at his videos anymore.

Aye. Watched a video or two, decided not to subscribe.

I watch it to see what asinine things the guy is going to say.

I haven't watched an episode of AT4W in a year. Is he still going?

This is the first time I've ever heard about it, leading me to believe you're trying to promote your own channel.

Fuck off, advertisement is against the rules.

Speaking of shit opinions, I saw only one video where he was shitting on Chip Zdarsky.
>mfw he starts going on a rant about how Zdarsky ruined Spider-Man and turned him into a manchild (Slott? Who's that?)
That's where I left and never wanted to hear another opinion of his.
>his shit is all over my recommended list now
The fuck?

I can't stand that goofy laugh he does as he repeats the same SJW lines over and over.

This desu

I just hate how much emphasis he puts on SJWs being the problem. There are non SJW books that suck hard, like Slott's ASM. Marvel can remove all that shit, and their books would still suck cuz their talent pools anemic as fuck.

google is making youtube shit. it's awful. I miss listening to music and finding something knew now the recommendation list loops to fucking old shit.

I think he's a pretty cool guy and his opinions make sense even though I don't agree with all of them.

He's just a dude stating his opinions, you don't have to watch or agree with him my dudes.

I don't plan to watch or agree with him.

Because he's shit.

That's your opinion bro, that's cool.

Have a good day.

We don't care. He comes around periodically to shill his nonsense, and we tell him to fuck off.

And in case you're him, fuck off.

That is my biggest complaint with this guy. Chip Zdarsky is a great guy. He's adept at irreverent comedy and I dig the crazy shit he writes.

I hate how being linked to those has those videos pop up on my youtube feed constantly. Like, some of his points I agree on, but he's so fucking shallow.

"Look at this fat ugly girl. Why is she a super hero if she's fat and ugly?"

Or best of all "I bought this issue cause Domino was on the cover, and Domino isn't in the book?!" (a 23 minute video). The guy doesn't even know what variant covers are.

Why is the post count not going up?

>look at this fat ugly girl. why is she a super hero if she's fat and ugly?

He kinda has a point though, Fat ugly girls have no place being super-heroes.

>the guy doesn't even know what variant covers are

I think he does man, he's worked in the industry.

Watched a video. Didn't particularly care for it. It is a sad fucking day when comicbookgirl19 is more accurate than you. Things like Squirrel Girl are the least of Marvel's problems

This post would have been more effective if you hadn't been nearly half an hour after the latest post.

His criticisms of Marvel are good. I like the videos where he thinks a book will be shit but after reading it he is proven wrong. He definitely has formed expectations that ever book they put out will be shit. But Marvel still releases good comics. These videos prove that Marvel needs to do quality over quantity. There are so many books like "Renew your Vows" which might get cancelled due to low sales. This SJW identity politics crap needs to end. Especially since they are bankrupting comic stores with their over shipping of poorly written comics that are unsellable.

He's right about the shittyness of America Chavez but he also likes Joe Quesada's work.

Who?

>muh diversity
Fuck off faggot

> actively searching for stuff to be mad at and complain
I love when Sup Forums goes full tumblr with total lack of self awareness