Why Sup Forums is better than Sup Forums

>It’s kid-friendly, for sure,” he said. "The comic book is kind of violent so we have to tone it down"

cartoonbrew.com/feature-film/patrick-osbornes-feature-directorial-debut-nimona-gets-2020-release-date-152177.html

It's tumblr trash anyway, so who cares?

who are some creators more deserving of a movie for their comic?

Mark Millar

The guy that made Diesel

... well is it good? Has anyone on Sup Forums even read this book?

Out of all the female webcomic creators why did have to be fucking her. Give the Lackadaisy girl a movie instead.

i think someone storytimed it like a week ago
i didnt bother reading it because i hate noelle

Gerald Jones

Grant Morrison desu

Why?

she badmouthed the SU crew that one time for having a male protagonist

Wow, I guess she's La Tumblr de la Tumblr

That fag who writes Megg, Mogg and Owl.

I don't care about that comic but lol that all western animation has to be for le children. It's likely going to turn out like this shit.

I read it once at the library and honestly hated it. My major gripe was how the story was supposed to be about this "strong relatable female character," but rather than that Nimona herself always acted like an annoying child. I related more to the villain dude and felt bad for him having to put up with her, even though I'm in the target audience to emphasize with Nimona.
The humor fell very flat, and seemed really derivative of Adventure Time's style of comedy. Most of it was "lol so randum" stuff that I really can't stand nowadays.
Overall I really didn't enjoy it, but I might be in the wrong demographic for it. I read it when I was 16, but I met a 10 year old girl who loved it.

Also that time when she talked a lot of shit about Guardians of the Galaxy and how nobody respected what Nicole Perlman contributed to the movie and how Perlman was removed from the marketing narrative altogether. Nicole Perlman had been following Noelle for nearly a year and not only didn't Noelle follow her back but she didn't even seem to notice.

oh damn didnt know about that one
are her tweets still up or did she delete them again?

It's so easy to offend people via twitter. Subtweeting is an entire thing unto itself.

I unironically want to see an animated movie of this. I know the story's shit, but with enough changes and a good writer it could be The Dark Knight of animation.

Abaddon

I unironically enjoy the fuck out Nemesis
wish they would do an animated Superior though

It wasn't offensive or bad. Just kind of stiff and dull.

Meme answer desu

How can something as detailed as K6BD not deserve to be put to animation?

David Petersen, all day every day

I'm not saying it's bad, I'm saying it's a meme answer, like when Sup Forums sucks Platinum's dick. They're a good company, but my god is praising them a meme unto itself.

Christ, your definition of "meme" is looser than your asshole

That's no mean feat

'sup, Tom.

serious question

why is Sup Forums literally the only place I ever see people talk about this comic

Because the artist shills his own webcomic here.

Scott Snyder

Because /tg/ mods make no fucking sense when they banned discussion there.

Idunno, it's really a tossup.
Thing is, Sup Forums shit? That's out of your hands. You don't decide shit for the movies, merch, or anything, unless you're already a powerhouse. It's above your head and all rights and profits belong elsewhere.
With Sup Forums stuff? Sure, he's gotta tone it down, but he gets his foot in the door and can be like Mark Millar, just raking in cash.

Dude the shit was a medium low PG.

It's SLIGHTLY better than her other work, lumberjanes, because there is actually ocasionally some dramatic tension. I would recomend it for a six year old girl with a heart condition. And that's about it.

I had to unfollow the creators twitter before nimona blew up (i enjoyed nimona actually) because she was so incredibly rude to her fans online, made herself really unlikeable... Knew another person who felt the same. Not sure if shes changed.
Im talking rude to simple fan questions and responses, not "fans said something offensive to her"
Really ruined it for me