How can you not like that adorable face?

How can you not like that adorable face?

There's just so much of it.

He's a crybaby with an annoying voice surrounded by lesbian flesh-golems from outer space.

Only the latter part is cool, and I'd probably watch the show if he wasn't in it.

Because the people who draw it never stay on model.

Prefer Jasper's adorable booty.

Because he looks like a fat fuck, despite his strength.
If he actually looked like an Olympian who can lift 200kg over his head, it would not be so bad.

>character design is hideous
>stupid calarts face
>fat fuck
>annoying voice acting
>never has to make any real hard choices

I don't even hate SU but I still wouldn't call him cute in any way

He kind of reminds me how retarded I am irl so naturally I don't watch the show.

Cause it's season one.

Fuck, why did they have to make Steven so gross looking? What was the point? They could have had any other kind of kid and they make the ugliest kid in the world the main character.

jew acceptance

He's a fat faggot. He's a cry baby pussy. He's a heal slut and he doesn't even carry a weapon. Pathetic. I fucking hate this show so, so much.

Look at that disgusting pig nose. fitting for such a fatass like he is

I hate this fat fuck!

>stupid hair
>stupid eyebrows
>pig nose
>heart shaped bean mouth
>rest of his body is a flesh blob

>S3 and 4
man , it hurts a lot i cannot say anything about the show now.
Like this was my favorite show before S3 , what the fuck happened.

Would the show be better without Steven?

100x better. He is hands-down the weakest aspect of it.

Well, him, and the end result of what they did to Peridot.

He really is one of the more annoying protagonists. I don't think I've ever seen a protagonist bring down a show like Steven has.

he looks retarded, I hate this art style in general, they try to sell it as cute, but it looks just impossibly dumb and ugly

Pig nose

I wouldn't mind him as much if his fucking voice wasn't so goddamn high pitched and annoying.

It was a lot more bearable in the first one or two seasons at least.

yes

By wanting to fuck his girlfriend and her mom.

ESPECIALLY her mom.

>mfw he's top tier chubby shota fap fuel, especially during the Frybo episode

Yuck, there's nothing sexy about that fat little turd.

It's a lot shorter if you just write.

"Steven is a Faggot."

Fucling preach

I guess Steven has something in common with you then.

He's Wesley Crusher with healing powers and thrice the hot moms.

Episode where Pearl is smitten by an 800 year old ghost when?

He would probably let you.

>Peridot used to be dangerous and intimidating, with a cunning and calculating mind
>Now she's just a lesbian farm gremlin

Because he's overweight, the only way you can please Sup Forums Sup Forums degenerates is by making him fuckable.

Sometimes I think the writers make him unlikable on purpose.

You have a terrible taste in shotas.

Well you could also trying making your character have some real redeeming qualities in stead of being a whiny bleed-heart crybaby with so much mental and emotional weakness that he makes bitch Shinji look like Duke Nukem, but I guess that's just too hard nowadays.

>jew acceptance
But he barely has a nose!

Steven was going to grow during the series, then Sugar realized that the Tumblr-based fandom only cares about Lesbian Space Rocks. Steven becoming his own person would draw attention from Lesbian Space Rocks, so they can't do it.

If that were true then Sucrose would have slowly phased him out of relevance and made the plot revolve around the space rocks, with Steven being to obligatory tag-along kid. No this just reeks of incompetence and bad writing.

If the show were called "The Crystal Gems", or not in a dedicated childrens' cartoon channel, I could see that happening. As it is, they're stuck with Steven.

Also: LGBT depictions require the presence of kids, to provide an in-show audience

That's why most of season 4 has been squarely focused on him (and townies, but that's a given), with multiple episodes in which he's practically the only character with lines?

season 1 steven was unbearable for me. he was always being purposelly retarded in dangerous situations and trying to force his stupid shit in the gems.