I'm getting real sick of movie villains finding out who Spider-man is. Almost all of them found out

I'm getting real sick of movie villains finding out who Spider-man is. Almost all of them found out.

Pic related is the only one that should ever know.

What about venom?

Venom's alright I guess.

But anyone else knowing just ruins the whole point of the ID. You can justify Vulture knowing, but fucking Shocker? That's just too much.

He knew even before becoming Venom.

>Green Goblin (Norman)
>Doc Ock
>Harry Goblin
>Venom
>Sandman
>arguably The Burglar
>The Lizard
>whoever the guy in the hat was
>Green Goblin (Harry)
>possibly Donald Menken
>Vulture
>Shocker

Holy shit. Electro and Rhino are the only villains that didn't know. What the fuck, man?

You're right
I guess there's no reason the Vulture would call the Shocker and say "Don't let the guy I figured out was Spiderman out of the dance so he can interfere with our plans"

Yeah, that makes sense.

What doesn't is why the fuck he'd never tell anyone this kid is Spider-man. He never saved his kid's life.

Except didn't Shocker quit the operation beforehand?

He couldn't have changed his mind?

We don't actually know what he does

He did but he got coerced into it by Vulture

>Every Spider-Man villain knows Peter is Spider-Man
>instead of outright killing Peter and everyone else he knows they just do petty shit like go over to his home and "borrow" food from the fridge

bike messenger.... knocked me down.

I figured he just told him to watch for anyone leaving the school wearing a mask and red and blue tights/clothing

Wait, Shocker knew?
I thought he probably didn't really get to see Peter because of the outfit and probably didn't know his name. Figured he was told to look out for some kid but with enough description to know who the kid would be. Probably.

What really tipped the Vulture off was my main complaint being Spidey/Peters high squeak distinct voice. I think anyone would eventually figure out who Spider-Man was because of that.

Other than spidey, are there any other marvel heroes who care about keeping their identity secret?

I mean, they all used to originally.

Shit, even as far back as 13 years ago, Iron Man still had a secret ID.

It adds drama. Stop pretending movies can have the same pacing as comics where such revelations can happen years apart

I doubt Menken knew. Ratha certainly did, though.

>Spidey/Peters high squeak distinct voice.
I liked that they made a joke about him being mistaken for a girl because of that.

>One of the most concealing costumes ever, not even his race can be determined through the body suit and full face mask
>probably one of the least successful characters at keeping his identity secret, scores of his enemies know his true name

Osborn
Otto
Connors
Venom
Rhino

Who else knows?

Venom knowing I feel is pretty essential to the character.

Is it just me, or does Spider-man take his mask off way to often in films?

/thread

Too many people know in the comics nowadays. Only Venom should consistantly know because they were bonded before. Norman should have known and forgotten when he came back.

Let's see how many people know in 616 right now:

Ock (or Ock's brain patterns in a clone)
Mysterio
Dwarf Girl
Ben Reilly
Kaine
Miles Warren
Various Avengers

For some weird reason, I don't think Venom knows anymore. Be it Flash or Eddie.

You can conceal your face all you want, you can't conceal your activities. If my best friend happened to vanish EVERY SINGLE TIME Spider-Man appeared then I'm going to put the fucking pieces together.

If anything Spider-Man is realistic. Are we still pretending that Clark Kent is a master of subterfuge because he wears baggy clothes and is a nerd?

>If my best friend happened to vanish EVERY SINGLE TIME Spider-Man appeared then I'm going to put the fucking pieces together.
That's why he should have Kaine or Ben do him a solid every now and then so he can be in the same place as Peter and Spider-Man.

Parker taking pictures of Spider-Man is probably the dumbest thing. "Wow, Parker, you took a shot seemingly from hanging upside down on the ceiling thirty feet off the ground in the middle of a fight between a super hero and a guy in a robotic scorpion suit, neither of whom saw you."

>neither of whom saw you

Who says Spiderman didn't see him? It's often even a plot point that Spiderman knows Parker, and lets him take those pictures.

I'm surprised more people didn't figure it out when he showed up in DC, plus he shouted "Liz!" when she fell.

Maybe his voice was too high for people to pick up what he said.

It's because they need some way to make Peter's identity relevant to the plot now that Peter has a perfect loving support system of friends and family that he doesn't lie to anymore.

Secret identity is something that people associate with "Spider-Man", but it really isn't very relevant anymore to modern day Spidey stories so they just have every bad guy find out and attack his family.

Daredevil.
Cap invents secret identities every so often.
Ms. Marvel.
Moon Knight?