en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Hathcock
youtube.com/watch?v=aWnmddQjpY0&ab_channel=SleepyCabin
youtube.com/watch?v=PYfUvW_3C3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's get this one out of the way

lawrence of arabia

Our moms and dads.

Donald J. Trump

He didn't solve shit, he actually was the reason why Israel exists today.

All he had to do was exile the fuckers like hundreds of countries before Germany did.

people.com/archive/tom-terrific-vol-46-no-9/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yukio_Shige

They would have eventually found a way to infest the nation once again user. I agree that he fucked up with his actions, but exiting them wouldn't have mattered much I need the end.

The real Captain America

and the real Winter Soldier.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Hathcock

Did this guy die? I remember hearing something about it

Is that asian Alex Jones?

>I'M A PIONEER!

>TURNING THE FRICKING KAERU GAY

>I'M AN EXPRORER!

>blocks your influences
pssh nothing personnel world powers

>Trips of trips

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

>WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!

This guy was apparently the inspiration for Ryu, and like half of the protagonists of karate manga.
He even had his own manga if I recall.

Oh shit is that him?
youtube.com/watch?v=aWnmddQjpY0&ab_channel=SleepyCabin

>SHINKUU HADOKEN!

I await his return to address the immigration crisis.

>>>/butthurt/

El Santo!

i'm glad you are here.

>implying "Israel" isn't a title given to the current central geographical location of organized jew clans and that khazaria was never also referred to as "israel"

Chico Xavier

>Some crazy fuck who said to be able to talk with spirits
>Wrote 450 poetry books and said to be the work of prestigious dead poets
>Never went to school and never had time to read as a kid, since he lived in a shithole with no library around
>Went blind from working too much
>Still, could replicate the style of multiple authors and also their handwriting
>Never accepted any money from his books and never charged anyone from using his "powers", since he claimed that the books weren't his work
>Helped to build several Hospitals and Orphanages around the country but never wanted to make it about religion or his cult
>Even people who think that he was a fraud respects him

Scammer, hack and a fraud.

>Don't get any money
>Scammer

Mad Jack went to war carrying a Claymore.

>teddy
>superhero

what the fug. maybe a supervillain

>Claimed to have killed half a regiment on his own.
>History/Humanities greatest sniper/marksmen
>The Soviets had to drop bombs on him to try and dislodge him and failed.
>He got shot in the face and through sheer luck after the Soviets inspected his body, he woke up and got back to work.
>He told people he wasn't the greatest sniper because he was born with the talent, he told faggots to practice everyday like he did.
A true hero.

This should be good

>stole other people's works to pass as his own
>not a scammer

And he charged for personal sessions.

>say false things for emotional and social gain
>not a scammer

>Wrote 400 books that sell like hot pancakes
>"No, I did not write this, give the money to charity!"

Scammer, hack and a true hero

Say, is he like Barbarossa or Arthur?
Rising from the grave to save his country again?
It's about time.

He accepeted donations which customers could choose how much and how to pay, and they were distibuted around the poor, nothing never went to him or his family

Christopher Lee.

That user is obviously Spanish.

You'd think the country being run by a dictator Doom-style would've given them some perspective on Super villains.

The only good answer

He's the best.

Teddy was an eco-terroriest before 'environmentalism' was even a word. he literally annexed a part of Canada larger than West Virginia because he thought it would be a nice national park.

Ramses es el numero uno.

>All these meme posts with Trump, Hitler, Napoleon, Rommel
You all need a history lesson. This man is the ideal hero in real life and the one everyone should strive to become.

Great leader, terrible administrator.

>meme posts
>Trump and Napoleon are as bad as Hitler and Rommel because they hurt my feelings

Sounds like you should kill yourself

>Rommel
>bad
You can pick only one, user

Anyone who tried to kill Hitler is ok in my book

>>see this thread
>>pic related missing
It's like you guys aren't even trying

I don't know, I don't know. He played with the feelings with a lot of people by making them think they were talking with their loved ones and he spread popularity of a cult based on pseudo science.
He'd need to make a lot of money to charity to make up for that. Also I don't know what charities he helped, better not be bullshit tied to his cult.

youtube.com/watch?v=PYfUvW_3C3U

Fucking RIP

You just described every therapist ever... other than the dead loved ones part.

Turkey might need him back but they might not deserve him

Roy P. Benavidez
>1965
>Roy is assigned to the ARVN as an adviser in South Vietnam
>Steps on a land mine
>Sent back stateside
>Doctors patch him up, but tell him he'll never, ever, walk again
>Roy doesn't believe the doctors
>Every night after lights out, he'd crawl out of bed and drag him self, using his hands and chin, to the wall
>Fighting back tears of pain, he'd wiggle his feet and flexs his legs
>Eventfully manages to fight through the pain and stand against the wall
>Through all this he's cheered on by other patients, many of whom are permanently paralyzed or/and missing limbs
>1966
>Walks out of hospital with his wife
>Walks back into the enlistment center, wants to go back to Vietnam

>Returns to Vietnam with the Army Special Forces as a Sargent
>On May 2, a 12 Man Special Forces patrol is surrounded by NVA
>Three helicopters attempt extraction
>Can't land due to intense enemy fire
>Armed with only a knife and medical supplies, Roy jumps on board a fourth chopper heading out to help the patrol
>Patrol team are all either dead or wounded and can't get to the pick up zone
>Roy gets the chopper to hover in a near by clearing as he runs 75m under fire to get to the crippled team
>On his way to the patrol he was shot twice in the right leg, in the face and the head
>Makes it to the team and takes charge
>Sets a defensive perimeter so the chopper can land
>Mean while Roy heads out to set smoke grenades to direct the chopper to the LZs
>Chopper comes in and they start loading up the wounded and dead
>Runs along the side of the hover chopper providing protective fire as it moves to the next LZ
>Roy recovers the body of the team lead, as well as classified documents he was carrying
>While doing that, Roy is shot in the abdomen and hit in the back by grenade fragments
>At the same moment Roy's being peppered, the chopper pilot is killed and the helicopter crashes
>Roy, already pretty fucked up, heads back to the crash site
>Gets the wounded out of the wreaked aircraft and sets another defensive perimeter
>Under heavy fire he moves around distributing water and ammunition to the men, while encouraging them not to give up

>More enemy troops file in
>Roy calls down an air strike
>He's wounded again in the thigh as he gives first aid to another wounded team member
>5th extraction helicopters arrive
>While getting the wounded to the chopper an enemy soldier clubs him over the head
>Roy fights the guy and kills him
>Continues helping to carry the wounded to the chopper
>Once at the chopper, spots two enemy soldiers rushing the craft
>Door gunner can't see them due to the angle of approach
>Roy kills them both
>Makes one last trip around the perimeter to ensure he got all the wounded men and classified documents
>Last man into the chopper
>By this time Roy had lost 2 quarts of blood and his wounds included; 37 separate bullet wounds, a stab wound from a bayonet and multiple shrapnel wounds.
>Before he blacked out, he shouted to one of the other soldiers, “Another great day to be in South Vietnam!"
>Back at base camp, doctors believe him to be dead
>As they're zipping up the body bag, Roy spits in the doctors face to let him know he was alive
>Is awarded the Medal of Honor for his actions
>A bunch of schools and military bases are named after him
>Becomes the first Hispanic to have an official GI Joe made based on themselves

To be fair Yugoslavia was doomed from the start. No one could administer that mess and be successful. The fact that it lasted as long as it did was amazing considering the county was made up of people that were on opposite sides of each other in the first World War, the year after the war ended, on one of the most vicious fronts of the war. Croatian, Slovenian, and Bosnian divisions made up a bulk of the forces that Austro-Hungary used to invade Serbia and Montenegro. Let's just say it wasn't pretty there. The corpses hadn't even been buried yet when they all went: "Hey lets make a country together!" Even now 100 years later you can't talk about the Balkan front of WWI without a massive flame war erupting. And this isn't even going into the differences in religion in the region.

>He doesn't make an intelligent refutation and doesn't address the subject of the post they are quoting.
The main focus of that post showed that when compared to that Roman Dictator/Consul. Trump, Napoleon, Rommel, and Hitler were not heroes.

>Implying Trump, Napoleon, and Hitler are heroes in any way.
Talleyrand is more of a hero than Napoleon. He actually cared about France itself than his own ego.

Turkey deserves a god helping of Democracy right about now.
Whether as 0.08 tons of Atatürk or 5 megatons of TNT is less certain.

>fuck he's bullet proof
>but is he stick proof?

That's from fucking kill bill

>Becomes the first Hispanic to have an official GI Joe made based on themselves
How many people of any race have an Offical GI Joe made based on them?

rest in peace, you beautiful son of a bitch, i hope he's doing sick kata's in heaven

>Local Man is Getting a Little Motivated

Meme general

lol

>Lieutenant General Sir Adrian Paul Ghislain Carton de Wiart[1] VC, KBE, CB, CMG, DSO (5 May 1880 – 5 June 1963) was a British Army officer born of Belgian and Irish parents, and recipient of the Victoria Cross, the highest military decoration awarded for valour "in the face of the enemy" in various Commonwealth countries. He served in the Boer War, First World War, and Second World War; was shot in the face, head, stomach, ankle, leg, hip, and ear; survived two plane crashes; tunnelled out of a prisoner-of-war camp; and tore off his own fingers when a doctor refused to amputate them. Describing his experiences in the First World War, he wrote, "Frankly I had enjoyed the war."

No such proof exists. Furthermore, throughout the war Hitler and Rommel were best bros.

til he had him executed, of course

>current Israel is literally located where all the kingdoms the Bible takes the piss on used to be
>Palestine is where the historic Israel was
>once again, the kingdoms of the coast are trying to destroy god's people

Ironic, isn't it?