This fag is the most uneffective bully in history and as result ends up being the best part of the movie

This fag is the most uneffective bully in history and as result ends up being the best part of the movie

Will he go to war get his legs blown off and use a symbiote?

As someone someone who grew up in the New York/New Jersey area, I can tell you he does a good job of fitting the "child of upper middle middle class pakistanis" role

>make Peter question his sexuality

not bad

Penis Parker is comedy genius 2bh fampai

Why did Spider-man steal his car?

Reminder that not aknowledging his bullying efforts is racist

It's a shame nobody did a better job casting for the part. I can only assume how many entitled white guys showed up assuming they would get the part

he's probably been blown by Ned so much when May caught him in his room in his boxes and Ned she didn't even flinch

b/c he could and probably the Penis Parker bit

>white guy as the entitled douchebag perfect for sjw crowds
>instead they add diversity to even that

In the future any portrayals of the KKK will be like Chappelle's black white supremacist but intended to be taken seriously.

Have yuh evuh been tuh New Yawhk, friend, or what? Shits a meltin' pot of races and ethnicities. Yuh got me so fahr? Cawze of Ellis Island and shit. Right?

>a poo-in-loo bullying anyone other than another poo

Vulture was already the white entitled douche enabling crime in run down communities by selling weapons to criminals

As much as this board bitches about SJWs and the like, you'd think Sup Forums would be all for a POC being the entitled rich spoiled one who things go poorly for while the white kid is poor and under privileged.
Really it subverts the trends so many here complain about.

Racists want to have their cake and eat it too

The movie's drowning in SJW tropes, and you're expecting people to overlook that because of one aspect?

He's not Indian.

Well, the guy wouldn't look out of place at my local curry place.

It's a skin thing. Most people assume jews aren't white because of the slight tinge they have

Just because you're incapable of telling one brown person from another doesn't change the fact that he's not Indian. He was born in Anaheim of Guatemalan descent and his real name is Anhtony Quinonez.

Though some people are just racist idiots, surely you have to understand some people are just mad because the character is an OC using the name of an established character

That shit is annoying, it sucked whenever they do this, Mandarin being the worst offense on so many fucking levels

He's Guatemalan.

except he's not south asian, he's latino

fuck back off to Sup Forums

>Most people assume jews aren't white
By most people you mean Sup Forums? Because most people don't give a shit.

>It's a skin thing. Most people assume jews aren't white because of the slight tinge they have

Most people who assume Jews aren't white are White Supremacists, in which semantics come into play

Jews, like all Middle Eastern people, are Caucasian...however, the definition of "white" by these people is not about skin color or about root races, it's about European nationalism, Jews are not Europeans (though Jews have spread to the point that European Jews do exist) ethnic Jews are Semites who hail from the Middle East, so in the eyes of these people they are not white regardless of their skin color.

In short, "white" = being of strictly European descent

>Really it subverts the trends so many here complain about.
If you really think that, you're completely fucking cluless.

Die hard comic book fans have the most gigantic boner for continuity ever. A rich asshole pakistani american, who's a bully not by being a jock, but by sheer dicksihness is a great character concept and would fit into all sorts of books, but the locals hate the fuck out of being colonized by Sup Forums.

Sup Forums bitched about changing the ancient one, a literaly who into a white woman as well, for example.

Yeah no stop , there's jews out of faith and jews out of ethnographic makeup. anthropology major here(lol), don't try this ethnogroups and haplogroups exist, white isn't a thing but anglo, Slavs germanics nordics alpine etc. are, and jews very much are a distinct ethnogroup descended out of khazars. don't try this shit, there's literal genetic afflictions that vary based upon the development of particular peoples in particular geographic locations. You seriously gonna sit here and say Portuguese, Izalcos, and Kulina are just "Latino", or Mandinka and Fulani are just "African"?

Paki Flash felt more like a girl bickering than a bully. And he was shown no reason to be popular whatsoever.

With great bullying comes great payback

isn't he from gatemala?

>best part of the movie
>not Ned

Yeah most of the established characters are effectively OC. I get it though, two reboots in they're going for differentiation.

SJW tropes? Does that mean inclusion of minorities and inter-racial relationships? Honestly I don't really know what you mean.

Same exact thing happened with Oscar Issac.

Are you hispanic black or something? He served no purpose.

Guy in the chair tho
But for real he was there for the movie to have dialogue. Otherwise Peter has nobody to talk to for the bulk of the movie.

Absolute worst part of this version of Flash is that they completely ditched the interesting angle of his character from the comics, that he bullied Peter Parker but was also Spider-Man's biggest fan.

It would have been so easy to add it in too, just give Flash lines like saying how Spider-Man couldn't be Peter's friend because spidey is too cool, him regretting not being in the elevator to meet spidey and instead of Peter stealing his car have Flash overhear Spider-Man saying that he needs to get across town really fast and he offers him his car (they could even throw in a joke about his date being pissed off now that he doesn't have the car).

They had good material to work with and the opportunities to use it but they completely wasted it all.

All the pieces are there too. Almost feels like it might have been cut out during the edit at some point.

They probably backed down on that after realizing Pajeet wouldn't make a good Agent Venom and they'd have to transplant the character like they did with Ganke.

Guatamalan, it's in Central America.

Yeah, yeah, still looks indian.

No, wait, it's native american now. :^)

Actually they largely prefer American Indian, unless they're Canadian, then I think it's First Nation, not sure though, not a Canadian.

is this Mr Aziz in the MCU?

Leaves sure are weird.

I'm okay with him not being a white jock. I'm also okay with him being a rich jerk. But how come they got rid of the ONE thing that Flash Thompson is known for? ie. Being a Spiderman fanboy. That was what made him stand out.

"We're not going to take your comics away." they said.

>Peter Parker? Sheeit. You and yo fatass friend are gay niggas

>Time to play Spider-man 3 on the PSTriple

WHEN I SAY PENIS YOU SAY PARKER

PENIS

What a bully. Devilish.

PARKER

BENIS BARKER :DDDD