Am I the only one who fucking loves Silver Sable?

HNNNNNG memes aside, I just really like her. She's basically Lara Croft, Good Gal Doctor Doom & James (Jamie? Jane?) Bond rolled into one. Why is Marvel not doing anything with her? I mean, the Wild Pack comics were good, and she definitely has potential. Does Marvel even have any "adventurer" characters anymore?

Also, Black Widow/Jessica Drew/Silver Sable threesome special when?!

Because the 90s are fucking over.
Characters are human beings now, not unassailable gods.

So being an adventurer is now... akin to being a god?

I didn't didn't know that fucking anyone gave two shits about Silver Sable.

You a big Garrison Kane fan, too?

>I didn't didn't know that fucking anyone gave two shits about Silver Sable.

It's the attitude and Silver hair. It used to make rock hard back in the day. Still does...

>You a big Garrison Kane fan, too?
Not really, but... I'm one of the few people who like Dominic Fortune. Paladin as well.

what the fuck is this dude talking about?

He's trying to b8, but he's not doing a good job. He'll follow up with SONY Shill in a while.

storytime her series

HAHAHAHAHAH-No. Torrents are shit easy to download user. ReadComicsOnline is a click away. I came here for Silver Haired Cheesecake, not storytime for lazy bastards.

Silver clothes make my dick diamonds.

Same user, same. She's wasted on the Spider-Books tbqh. She'd have made a great "Catwoman" to Iron Man.

You deserve nothing.

>can't download
>can't visit a hosting site
>sits at Sup Forums and waits for storytimes

You're a special kind of autist user.

Seriously now, why do you think people are going to provide for you when you go out of your way to reply like a cunt to people?

If anything you are just going to get spammed with shitposts because of it.

I can look for lewds myself user. Not every discussion thread needs to be turned into a storytime. Not everyone has hours to kill in order to post pics for NEETs who are too bored to simply click on a torrent or go to a comic-hosting website. I don't understand this trend at all.

There are some character I didn't care for until they had a well written book. See Deathstroke.

If there was a Sable book written as well as Nick Fury in Secret Warriors or even Nick Jr. in his new book, I'd give it a shot.

She's currently doing fucking nothing in ASM, but the potential is there.

>She'd have made a great "Catwoman" to Iron Man.

She's a mercenary with an almost anal sense of not letting criminals get away and who will never take an amoral assignment. She's honestly nothing like Catwoman.

It's why I put "Catwoman" in quotations. I meant it as a female quasi-ally that has some fuccs with the hero ince in a while. You're forgetting she's the head of state of her own country.

You misunderstand your position. Attention from user is a gift. Literally whos like Clasrissa and Meg Mog and Owl deserve the limelite more than Silver Sable, because the fans are willing to spread the good word.. Silver sable is below d list for a reason, and if her other 3 fans are as lazy as you, you can expect absolutely no books with her in the future.

Team her up with Frank.

Last time I remember to see before her appearences in asm, she was running away toplessly from Red Hulk or heroing for Misty Knight's Heroes for Hire (I miss this one).

Yeah, I kinda like her to remember that.

Ever heard of this guy called Batman?

>Team her up with Frank

>Iron man

Sounds terrible.

I sort of dug how Dan Slott was writing her.

She basically was a slut for that Spider dick, but she had a good reason for it and it was nice seeing a person being fucking grateful for what Spidey does for once.

>Dominic Fortune
Patrician taste

What the hell, I'll help OP out. Storytime

Gotta say, I'm digging the artstyle. Like 60s paperback art

I like Sable in concept at least. I'd really like to see a new Sable book that's as much political as it is action, maybe moreso.

And that's it for #1! Anyone reading?