Which one is the superior Carol?

Which one is the superior Carol?

the one thats dominates men in the good way

The one on the right that doesn't look generic

The one on the right is the exact definition of generic.

I used to prefer Ferris even back then when Danvers used to be really hot, but since her thing with Kyle I just can't stand the character so both Carols are awful nowadays but Ferris should just die by this point, she is pretty much useless now.

Ferris

Right is better known

The one on the left is the exact definition of generic.

Carlo(right) is shit

They're both kinda terrible

I guess either one could be fixed by a good writer but at this point why bother? It'll never stick

Danvers, naturally.

Danvers.

I'd love to see them have Ferris do something actually badass with her ring powers.

Ferris. She is a decent supporting character with an important role in a long running franchise. Danvers is an aimless c-lister being pushed like an A-lister.

Shit taste.

Ferris. She's a sometimes interesting and complementary side character for Hal. Carol is just a boring cunt with a duke haircut in an ugly costume. I sincerely challenge you to find a genuine Carol fan that isn't just a shitty waifufag.

They like Danvers because "Ms. Marvel" is better than Watchmen, user.

Auntie Carol is more fun at family reunions than fascist butch dyke Carol, I'm sure.

Does Ferris even have a consistent personality other than "Hal's pump-and-dump"?

Ferris

Looks like a woman

And not a degenerate dyke

>implying Danvers has any defining traits other than "YAAS QUEEN"

Shill harder.

Nothing else outside of the attributes the ring gives

Which is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Danvers anyhow

Ah, she has.

She is lesbian in the fanarts that I masturbate to.

Ferris. At least she has the reluctant hero thing going for her. Just keep her away from Kyle's poison cock.

Is it too much to ask DC to give their third stringers some love? Honestly, I could enjoy Ferris a lot more if there was some substance to her, but ever since the Emotional Spectrum was introduced, Green Lantern characters have felt incredibly Flanderized. Maybe I'm crazy for expecting a real conversation about this in a troll thread, I don't know.

Still, I like Danvers quite a bit. New costume is killer, too. I just wish people at Marvel could figure out how to draw short hair outside of Anka.

>ferris has no substance REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>likes Carol Danvers.

Costume is just as shit as person who wears it. The only reason we're stuck with Carol in this girl-power push is because all the interesting Marvel females are X-men.

Your right. C-lister is too generous. Danvers really is more of a d-lister.

the cute one

>fucks Hal Jordan

vs

>pretends to be Hal Jordan

makes me think

It makes me think they should probably kiss

She even stole Hal's jacket in MvCI

Left.
There's something wrong with people picking bulldyke Carol.

This.

Ferries no question.

I can only assume people who post this Carol Danvers in a positive way are being ironic. Look at that fucking hair. Someone get her a comb.

She doesn't even have a Spider-Wife. Sad!

That's cute, who's playing with Mar-Vell?

Neither does Carol.

post the one of her kicking the rock after getting cucked

Man, it's been said before but FUCK Hopeless.

The one on in the middle is the definition of generic.

Some nice titty jiggle. Is that from the fucking terrible Diablo clone?

One day Marvel will let you actually les out, Carol.