Is The First Avenger the most underrated MCU movie?

Is The First Avenger the most underrated MCU movie?
youtube.com/watch?v=7i574Em3IrI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qrXwAeJ87Bk
youtube.com/watch?v=RzySJL81CSE
youtu.be/RdoehLWIpA8?t=135
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It has the most memorable score by far.
The end credits song: youtu.be/qrXwAeJ87Bk
That is literally the perfect Cap theme and will never be topped.

Yes

I just watched it again yesterday.

How often do you think Cap banged those bitches? and how many did he have at one time?

Cap is pure, you fucking degenerate.

I love how they protray children in this movie. Other movies insist on having cringeworthy shit where children act as anything but children and pretend to do heroic stuff like dressing up as the hero and face a villain like in IM2 and tasm2 but here we see children act like children, not doing stupid shit. Anyone else got more examples of this?

I liked the daughter in Ant-Man.

The only thing that's pure about a dirty Nazi is their race.

No
It's one of the worst movie ever tbqh

The first half is great, but it really dropped the ball after Cap frees the POWs.

this
the first half is GOAT

Iron Man 2? There was a kid who did something in Iron Man 2?

youtube.com/watch?v=RzySJL81CSE

Wonder Woman is The First Avenger done right. The first half of TFA is as good as Iron Man. Everything after the war bonds scene is terrible.

Its so GAY tho especially with bucky

like Top Gun gay

this scene should have ended with them having sex like a pumping scene

I'm not sure that counts as "doing something" or "not being a kid". I bet lots of kids have those outfits, especially at the Stark Expo.

Cap should have fucked the shit out of her

Disney/Marvel is kiddie bullshit

Stark was allowed to have a sex scene

It's 10/10 kino for this scene alone.

This.

It makes sense for Steve to still be too awkward to fuck without being in a long-term, committed relationship at this point in the movie.

Cap is not some loose whore, his whole appeal lies in the fact that, at that point, he was still the awkward pure virgin on the inside despite looking like a Chad.

And he was awkward at that point, just look at his interaction with Natalie Dormer. Spaghetti everywhere.

it made him look so gay

it degrades the movie

and it will humanize him even more

youtu.be/RdoehLWIpA8?t=135

Evans sure fueled a lot of manboob kink thanks to this movie

or atleast fucked one of the dancers

It had a good first act but lost direction once the origin arc ended.

You're both dumb niggers who know nothing about his character.

I hated the two montages and the CGI was really bad but there was a b-movie quality to it. It was good but nothing amazing.

First Avenger is probably my personal favorite. Iron Man, Avengers, Guardians and Winter Soldier are definitely the best films, but FA is the one I'd rewatch anytime. (Note: haven't seen Guardians 2 or Spidey)

No, the first half was boring, the second straight up trash, it was the beginning of the end for capeshit.

I grew up with the 1990 Cap movie and a VHS of the 60's Marvel Super-Heroes serials, so yeah, 8 year old me would have thought that the first avenger was the best thing since white bread

Now I want Alan Menken to score a MCU film.

>star lords grandma meets captain america

Better than "Wonder Woman", tbqh.