How did we go from this

How did we go from this

To this?

TO THIS

Is that betty?
Shes a qt.pie

Why is Gwen playing Betty?

Why does Homecoming give qualities of one character but just swaps out their names for someone else?

Because it's fairly obvious someone wanted to make a Miles movie, got told it was Peter and just threw Peter related names at characters.

Miles exists in the MCU.

Yes we all know that Gambino is Prowler.

Will we get a movie where we see my dad is a secret agent, my uncle is a supervillain and I'm Spiderman ? Probably fucking not

>Miles takes pretty much everything from Peter
>Peter is ripping off Peter

I think the difference between Peter and Miles is their support structure. Peter pretty much went at being Spiderman alone and did it because it was his responsibility. Miles was pressured into it by Ganke,had Prowler manipulating/mentoring him and he eventually wanted to join the Ultimates.

Peter walks his own path, Miles wants others to help guide him.

I don't get it

They're Betty Brant from different Spiderman movies

>hire the most Gwen Stacy girl in the movie industry
>cast her as Betty
I shouldn't be as triggered as I am.

Are you me?

>people are actually calling this the best and most faithful film adaptation of Spider-Man

They're not doing Gwen again.

I don't mind Betty becoming a long-haired blonde, but the hairband is too much.

Yea right, like that whore Amy Pascal can pass up a fucking spider Gwen movie when they already have lead ins to Miles and The Prowler. Unless Marvel still has the rights to Spoder Gwen. Which I assume they do.

Because it was. Still liked the first two Raimi Spider-Man movies more though.

>t. Hasn't read ultimate Spider-Man where Fury was always breathing on Peter's neck and the Ultimates eventually wanted to test him

I actually think it'd be cool if they made Betty an upperclassman who was first Pete's real sweetheart in new movies. Making her upperclassman is best solution possible for age difference thing.

Feige already said Gwen, MJ, Harry and Norman are out of the picture.

>Because it's fairly obvious someone wanted to make a Miles movie
Right because Gwen Stacy and Betty Brant are such huge parts of Miles' school life, right?

No he didn't, he just said for now they want to try out new things

>They're not doing Gwen again
That much was obvious but casting a real life Gwen Stacy as another potential love interest feels a bit wrong. That said I hope she's the next LI.

We will see them, but only in 4 or 5 years maybe

They say this, but we're getting a Spider-Man film every 2 years, and I doubt they have many more high school cliches they can milk. Not to mention, Norman needed for Dark Reign, and who else would buy Avengers tower?

That's what I'm thinking. It would be great if the movies follow the original timeline and he meets them in college.

oh that would be the perfect way to do it

It's totally unfaithful. They ripped a chunk of Miles' character and pasted it on Pete, half of the main cast have had their appearance and role in Pete's life completely changed and he's being mentored and funded by Iron Man instead of being his own man.

Hope you enjoy Hispanic Gwen, Indian Harry and Michelle "MJ" Jones in the coming sequel.

I will start off with saying that I loved this movie, but calling it "faithful" is silly.

That said, I think its less a miles rip off as a Jamie Reyes rip off. Especially with his attitude, all the tech related powers, arguing with the suit about insta-kill. And Ned is just fat gay paco. I am pretty sure the "Guy in a chair" is a direct line from BBV2 when Paco wants to be BB's Oracle. I could say brenda = Liz, but thats too easy, since smart female friend to the hero with villian family is pretty common.

We got to this when she took all the D's

Then why make a Spiderman movie?

Seriously, what the fuck is the point if you aren't using Spiderman characters?

oh yeah, and easy one, both mentored passively by rich guys in suites.

Because Disney knows the fans will forgive anything

I won't forgive shit. They ruined Spider-Man more than Sony ever did.

>who else would buy Avengers tower?

Some guy named Baxter

That's bullshit, but I believe it

The worst thing isn't that she oddly looks like Gwen, it's that they blew her on a nothing role

At least Raimi Betty worked at the Bugle

>ultimate Spider-Man.
T.ultimate babby
Literally nobody gives a fuck about Bendis' fan fiction.

Why don't you try reading the rest of what you quoted?

She'll end up with Ned.

Spider-Man has a lot of characters to use.

So Betty became Gwen, Liz became Glory Grant and Sally Avril became Mike from Kamala's comic.

Anything else?

Will you people ever get tired of repeating this shit? There's nothing of Miles you can rip off, NOTHING, we talk all the time about how much of a non-character he is, his "identity" ends with the colour of his skin and the fact that he's a legacy Spiderman, otherwise he's just another nerd with uncle problems, like Peter

>but le fat nerd friend
Oh yeah, because Ganke is such an original concept. And obviously Peter never had friends that knew his identity, right?

What else is there, his age? The fact that May isn't a step away from death? Betty's hair colour? Come on

Ned -> Ganke
MJ -> Bizarro Mary Jane
Flash -> I don't even know