So much wasted potential. when I think squirrel girl, I don't think of some hot model, I think of some adorable, chubby...

so much wasted potential. when I think squirrel girl, I don't think of some hot model, I think of some adorable, chubby, derp with a silly voice like Kristen Schaal.

what about rosie odonel as squirel girl??

At least it wasn't that dead ginger from Stranger Things.

Fuck off Henderson.

>chubby

Fuck off Henderson

Seriously fuck off Henderson

I don't get this "Squirrel Girl needs to be fat" thing. Squirrels aren't fat unless you only count during the fall when they gotta gorge themselves on food for the winter. If anything Squirrel Girl should have the physique of an Olympic acrobat to match the quickness and dexterity of a squirrel.

Just kill off the furry and never use her.

How are you overweight people have a hard time in this world that get made fun of they get picked on and beat up so a lot of us need to turn to food to help. We need fat positive characters to make everyone know that you can be healthy at any size
so yes she needs to be larger check your privileges next time

>How are you overweight people have a hard time in this world that get made fun of they get picked on and beat up so a lot of us need to turn to food to help.

Wow. That's a lot of bad grammar.

I didn't know Milana is a model. In fact, she checks your every mark, is funny, but also just happens to be attractive.

>I'm a huge faggot. Please rape my face.

As a fat person myself:
"Go fuck yourself cunt!"

yuck

It's hard to type with a whole pie in your hand.

I think she is a bit too older to play the role, otherwise, it would been a great cast.

Kristen Schaal isn't chubby

Neither is Squirrel Girl, even in her current series

Christ I hate fat people.

Revolting to look at, but so often just the most entitled fucks there are. Then they go about costing a fortune in medical shit that raises the costs for everyone else. Needs to be a fat tax or something, if you're going to live unhealthy, it should effect the rest of us.

Though my doc friend tells me that because they die sooner than most, it evens out. more bills in the short term, but no need to pay for pensions and elderly care.

>wanting Kirsten Schall in MORE things

Why would you want to subject the world to this? I like Schall, but she doesn't need to be in everything.

Liberals always try to tax unhealthy foods but conservatives and the public always yell "MUH FREEDUM TUH EET WUT UH WUNT!"