Detective Comics #960 Storytime

Intelligence part three!

Other urls found in this thread:

userscloud.com/fkbd3zk7woxu/Detective_Comics_958_(2017)_(2_covers)_(digital)_(Minutemen-Slayer).cbr
userscloud.com/umajyi50nm1f/Detective_Comics_959_(2017)_(2_covers)_(digital)_(Minutemen-Slayer).cbr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Zee, this is a dude that literally put his ass on the Mobius chair and didn't want to get back up, do you need to ask those questions?

Thank you.

>DC is giving every character under the sun a mini in Rebirth
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY ZATANNA SERIES DC?????

Why doesn't she just say "EGUH LIVNA REVO EHT REKOJ" or something?

It's nice to see that we're back to mind raping Zatanna.

Art's great and story is pretty good too. Is this peak Tynion?

thanks OP

I'm absolutely loving fun, mad scientist Luke. Kind of reminds me of classic Iron Man.

>No O.M.A.C.:One Man Army Corps
Lame.

>Next: Ghost in The Shell
well...

Who cares, those creative teams are pure garbage.

Martinez is a star. I hope that he stays with Tec for at least the next year, and if and when he leaves, he gets the best assignments available. So good.

Batman's face literally looks like he's constipated.

Thanks, OP.

No Etrigan either.
At least it's more than what Marvel is doing

Actually, it might. This arc has been surprisingly good.

I think the first arc was pretty great. And as a Steph fan, I've liked what he's doing with her. But this arc has Martinez on all the issues, so it's definitely got that in its favor.

Wait you're liking Stephanie having a mental breakdown and basically going, "WILD CARD BITCHES!" To the entire family and pairing her up with Anarky Who's obviously the General.

1) Steph's codename is Spoiler. WILDCARD BITCHES is perfectly appropriate, especially when she's brokenhearted about Tim.
2) Tynion's already said that Anarky is Lonnie. The General is still with the Colony.

I just don't believe Tynion. The reason being in the Cass arc he has access to Tim's costume and tried it on. With Kane being all cowardly he's embracing anarchy. That just what it feels like to me.

That Tynion's throwing us for a loop. Until I see Anarky unmasked and he says he's Lonnie.

Why would the General trying on Tim's costume make him Anarky? That seems incredibly counter intuitive. Also, it makes more story sense for him to continue being a jerk with the Colony's unethical black ops than for him to become a antihero SJW.

well that's probably not good

Anyone have a way to read parts 1 & 2? I'm genuinely interested just clueless on what's going on here

userscloud.com/fkbd3zk7woxu/Detective_Comics_958_(2017)_(2_covers)_(digital)_(Minutemen-Slayer).cbr
userscloud.com/umajyi50nm1f/Detective_Comics_959_(2017)_(2_covers)_(digital)_(Minutemen-Slayer).cbr

So, Magic is Speed Force?

>You know me better than anyone

Bruce uses this line on ALL the girls.

Thanks user you're alright

So is this a prelude for the Dark Days event? Zee should have been in The Casting issue.