Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps #24 Storytime

The GLC-Sinestro Corps alliance is already in turmoil!

Variant

Kinky.

Oh fuck

This issue is quite intense. Thanks for storytiming it.

John can you try not to be the worst?

this shit is getting too intense for me

NEXT

Find out who is the bigger asshole in this extra-sized issue and the finale of this arc full of drama!

As if Sora wasn't any hotter.

Nice

John, what the heck?

This was honestly a good issue and very intense.

John is. Sora was understandably distraught that kyle not only kept this from her but also tried to manipulate her

>your ex will never get pissed at you for manipulating her and brand you
Why even live

I miss when she was cute

I don't even like Kyle but that's fucked up

I mean, if he hid it and the yellow lanterns found out it'd probably be way worse.

Absolutely ruthless

At least put him in protective custody and talk it over with sora first. Dont just leave him in his room with only hal

Hal solo'd warworld and the whole Sinestro corps, what do you guys expect to achieve? And this yellow lantern false sense of camaraderie erie?

Having to keep that ring under lock and key is a great metaphor for a tell-tale heart style constant bout of unending guilt.

>this kills the space birb

Brutal
Angry Sora is doing things to my dick, also nice cuckstamp Kyle

Incoming smug Sinestro revival

>Soranik is basically femme Sinestro now
nice

This should not have given me a boner.

>being angry over a child you'll never know
>a child you never even saw because he won't be born

nope

he should've been doing the same to her desu

holy fuck rekt

Jesus that had to sting

Kyle done fucked up.

Are they actually turning Soranik into a villain? That's 10th level retarded.

then Sinestro can re-manifest himself from the Fear energy because he merged with Parallax so many times, and this explains her angry, violent behavior.
watch, its going to fucking happen.

Aaaah. He's pulling the ol' wispering in the back of a persons mind thing he did with Hal way back when. I'd be cool with that.

I can't take his name seriously, it sounds like the Scooby version of Tomar's name

Thanks for the storytime, are you going to be storytiming the casting?

Someone else will.

Fair enough, but I guess it's going to be a few hours before that

No, you were GOING to have a son and he was going to fuck you all up. Dumb bitch.

This is a nice moment.

>Kyle/Sora is finally dead now.
FUCK FINALLY.
I've been waiting for this shit since it was shown that Kyle lied to her about Jade.

Damn you been waiting a long time

what an asshole

Now the question is will Jade be coming back thanks to the Rebirth? We know the original JSA will return eventually.

>I am angry we fought our future son, we diddn't have had yet and blaming you for killing him for killing him all the while he tried to kill us all

>Should we discuss this political situation in an inner circle in a civilized manner first?
>No! Broadcast it to the entire universe!

I am starting to think the Guardians were the better leader

You ever heard of a Rat King, user? That's basically how I imagine the Yellow Lanterns functioning.

>Vuldarian spy imp

But John, the Vuldarians are extinct.

Listen the feminist

> Reeèeeeeeeeeeeeee

I don't understand why the YLs don't attract more people like Batman. Their purpose was to create order after all, not recruting psychopaths from every species that happens to look scary.

Also right now would be a good time to temporarily recruit Batman as a teacher of how to be scarrygoodguy if they turely want to reform the Corps.

neither of these covers are particularly interesting

>Burn the mark of a man that killed his mother onto his chest
>Call him an alley rat as you fly off

What is wrong with you Natu?

he should have been doing the same to her

Nice tit-for-tat there after Kyle branded the Green Lantern symbol into her father's back all those years ago!

>Call him an alley rat as you fly off

"Alley rat" was always Sinestro's demeaning pet name for Kyle. An extra bit of alienation there.

This is REALLY nice art.

Thanks, OP.

goddamn, are we sure it's the same robert vendetti writing this?

Anyone else feel this was originally a Hal/Sinestro plot?
Right down to the future child

Well its doing the autopsy that really fucked with her
Imagine splitting a relatives chest down the front like that

The uniting the corps thing should absolutely have been a Hal /Sinestro plot instead of John and Soranik

I'm thinking John Stewart is pretty good on this run. I mean, they all are, of course, but it's rare for Stewart.

bumping for others

It's nice that he didn't sound like a military movie cliche this issue, true

He's eh, I mean better than his Corps run with Guy but he's bland marine leader man, which is kind of weird he's still the corps leader since there are Templar Guardians and Ganthet and Sayd are back so they should have took back the Guardian role effectively making a corps leader a redundant position.

Is Sora gonna be new Sinestro?

Maybe Sinestro's just possessing her. He's done it to most of the human GLs.

>yfw Sinestro kissed Kyle
fucking alley rat keeps cucking Hal

IT WAS ME JORDAN

Shit, that makes some sense. He does do it sometimes, Sora called him Alley Rat, and Kyle got branded like how Hal branded Sinestro

The same Jade that was fucking a random guy on Kyle's apartment while he was out saving the galaxy?

>both Carol and Sinestro

Hal would have to kill him. Those are the rules.

To be fair, Hal cucked Guy after putting him in a coma. He had it coming.

This one should have Hal instead of Kyle.

WoW, Sora seems really enraged, hopefully everything will be fixed with an angry fuck between Hal/Sora.

Kari forced that whole relaunch the entire time

Hal did nothing wrong

>You can't hide from my girlhood, FOOTBALL HEAD.

She should have marked him with a fridge.

If we're being honest, that is his actual fear. Everyone around him dies and the fridge signifies that.

This looks pretty cool, I haven´t read any GL since Johns nu52 run and the first Sinestro trade. Any good stories I missed or can I start with this series ?