X-Men general / mutie lover general. News about Wolfsbane, Havok and Toad

I bought Blue early and digitally because Ill be busy during the day and have some spoilers about Wolfsbane, Toad and Havok. I will only talk about the characters who fight the X Men in this issue, not the story.

Toad has a secondary mutation, his tongue is now on fire.
He has a quick exchange with young Beast about that novelty, and he made a comment that may have implied Adult beast may be behind the unlocking of secondary mutations.
Wolfsbane has 2, yes, 2, secondary mutations.
Now she has Lady Deathstrike style claws, and she can also divide her werewolf form into a group of many wolves. Like she divides herself into 4 or 5 wolves, she releases herself from Beast´s grip that way and gang ups on him.
It is made completely clear Havok is still inverted, and still deformed, he wears a metal mask in part of the face.
Archangel also appears in the fight.

>Mondo
Wow, I knew that GenX were coming back, but damn.

Geez. His tongue was already a secondary mutation.

Whatever happened to Wolfsbane's kid?

>secondary mutations everywhere
Is Morrison writing this?

Continuity limbo, I assume, like anything else you have to question in Marvel comics.

I think he was killed by Strong Guy, but I never understood much of that.

I choose to believe that the part with Wolfsbane is due to Norsegod sex

Turns out that whoever killed him would become King of Hell, so Strong Guy killed him to become it and release Monet's soul. He is still dead.

Is the entirety of X-Men blue just good guys turning into villains? Like, first it was the Juggernaut, then it was the Ultimate X-Men, now it's these guys, and soon we'll get the future X-Men again even though it was Xavier Jr. controlling them before...

Why the fuck would Toad's tongue be on fire? Why the fuck would Wolfsbane's hands get Crystal Treatment? The "splitting into wolves" this is retarded as hell, but at least it's thematically consistent.

Also, kinda glad to see Marrow being Marrow again instead of the whiny twat angsting about a dead baby she was the last time I saw her.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didnt' we just see Marrow in Secret Empire's tie ins? Secret Warriors and another book?

And wasn't there some kind of civil war in Hell once Strong Guy took over? Didn't Mephisto trick some X-Men into going down there but it turned out Guido was a really shit king?

Also that Nordic connection is weird -- Like, if it were Dani Moonstar that needed to be killed it would sort of make sense since she became tied up to Hel as a valkyrie. I don't remember Wolfsbane's kid being Hel-adjacent mythologically.

>Toad has a secondary mutation, his tongue is now on fire.
That is fucking retarded and no in a good way, just make him look like in the movies, that was best toad.

>secret warriors

user, nobody reads that

Let's keep shiting on anybody who's not from the "classic" X-Men
Current X-line is the worst.

>Also that Nordic connection is weird -- Like, if it were Dani Moonstar that needed to be killed it would sort of make sense since she became tied up to Hel as a valkyrie. I don't remember Wolfsbane's kid being Hel-adjacent mythologically.
The father of the kid is Fenrir

You can always count on marvel and its editor to either don't care or do their job. He's alive and well in the inhumans/secret warriors book doing the work of a glorified border guard for the mutant republic/monarchy and sporting a beard.

>It is made completely clear Havok is still inverted, and still deformed, he wears a metal mask in part of the face.
I really don't understand this at all. Like what happened with this again? I can't remember at all how the end of AXIS played out with who is and isn't swapped.

To be fair, the last decade was nothing but heroes turning into villains. This is a much needed change of pace.

>just make him look like in the movies,
They did, like 16 years ago. Gave him a prehensile tongue and made him look more human. Then Aaron made him a bulkier and gave him green skin in WatX

sabretooth and havok were inverted. those are the only ones. Tony Stark too but it isnt important, it was retconned and he died.

It's better than you'd expect.

Not when the heroes are the most uninteresting and bland X-Heroes. Fuck the O5

Well I just feel silly now.

Soule wrote a Thunderbolts arc (the Rulkbolts with Flash Venom, Frank and Deadpool) where Mephisto eventually regained the seat although the story made no sense to the setting that PAD established.
So Guido stopped living in Hell and since he never died he simply came back to the land of the living, he was also seen in Inhumans vs X-men I think

Letting the x-offices get their hands on Firestar was a mistake.