Time for your weekly dose of Bendis with an extra dose of MCU synergy

Time for your weekly dose of Bendis with an extra dose of MCU synergy

Other urls found in this thread:

newsarama.com/34846-bendis-revives-end-of-days-title-for-new-punisher-series.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks for the recap Ben, but I don't care how much you say it, the Kingpin hasn't abanoned crime at all and he certainly hasn't relinquished the title.

That's an interesting theory about black relations there Diamondback.

Somebody explain to me why Black Cat thinks killing Luke Cage would attract too much heat, but not killing a black teenage Spider-Man that's an Avenger, a Champion and also Spider-Man's protegé.

Bendis wants us to think that Diamondback is a mastermind, but I'm really not seeing it. None of his plans are original or particularly good. I really don't get how he is a threat to Black Cat.

Why does Jessica not know the Punisher's name? And why does Jessica think it's weird that Luke Cage knows it? And Luke Cage has met the Punisher several times, why say he heard the name on TV?

So according to Bendis, most people don't know who the Punisher is or who Captain Britain is, but every average joe on the street knows about fucking Diamondback and his history with Luke Cage? Seriously?

Also, this artwork is clearly re-used from that promotional thing a few weeks back. They just changed the dialogue from being about the Defenders to Diamondback.

Wait, why is a reporter interviewing Black Cat about this? Or is she just monologuing to her henchmen? This whole scene feels weird and unnatural.

Is anybody reading?

I am.

But like nothing really interesting has happened

Thanks for the bump

>MY FAMILY IS DEAD
Frank usually isn't this emo and ranty

>I don't trust people in masks!
That's it? That's the reason he shot the Defenders so that they couldn't chase Diamondback instead of just shooting at Diamondback?
This is fucking stupid, especially since Frank has worked with plenty of people in masks before.

It's Bendis what did you expect?

The right characterization?

Why is a wanted criminal showing up in front of the public? Does Bendis not understand how crime works?
Also, not having a license plate doesn't make you good, it only attracts MORE attention from the police. You're supposed to use a FAKE license plate.

>I just didn't expect it to be all stupid
No offense, but you're the one who is acting the most stupid. But this is Bendis, to be expected.

>Luke doesn't remember who Matt is

Was this a Shadowland thing or what? I thought everyone knew who he was and that was the point.

Just how much IGH is he doped on?

>insert Bane reference here

Long story short, after Secret Wars, the Purple Man's children used a special machine to make everybody on the planet forget that Matt Murdock is Daredevil.

FUck Bendis
Just fuck this son of a bitch. What the fuck is his problem with the Punisher?

>When you realize you're The Shogun of Harlem and Not Leroy from The Last Dragon.png

oh this was that San Francisco run wasn't it? Never did get around to reading that aside from the Iron Man issues.

And that's that, hope you enjoyed.
Next time: More Diamondback wanking

Just so you know, he wants to do a Punisher: End of Days series showing his "final punish".

>Just so you know, he wants to do a Punisher: End of Days series showing his "final punish".

Sonofafuckingbitchkillfragdestroyhisfilthymotherinbirkenau

I don' know what it is about black cat, but I just want to see her get beat up

>he wants to do a Punisher: End of Days

Somewhere Garth Ennis is having a laugh.

You know, it's really fucking tedious that Bendis is hyping up this Diamondback so much when he was around for just 2 issues in the 70's. Like, this feels so out of nowhere that an assassin is suddenly this guy everyone knows.

Even more bizarre that there hasn't been a single gag of them mixing up this Diamondback with the female one.

>Just so you know, he wants to do a Punisher: End of Days series showing his "final punish".

it is real

newsarama.com/34846-bendis-revives-end-of-days-title-for-new-punisher-series.html

BUUUUUULLLLLSHIT!
Unless Diamondback has become Superman tier, there is no fucking way he can stop a Helicarrier cracking fist and apparently no move a inch.
Bendis I know your not one for continuity but you wrote pic related for fuck's sake.

I'm fine with redoing black cat with less cleavage but that cat eye suit is fucking stupid.

Aren't you supposed to be taking over Parker Industries right now Otto?

And raped

Thanks for the story time. I'm digging this series.

I'm pretty sure that happened with Spider-Man and Wonder Woman.

was I expecting too much?

>I got a kid so I learned how to sneak on the punisher

A fucking 300 pund guy sneaks good enough because he has a fucking child, so, OF COURSE, Frank never fought a parent.

I just fucking hate Bendis. His work is so sloppy and he gives a fuck abozt cuntinuity

Bane?

It's a joke you autist. Not a very good one, but a joke nonetheless.

>joke
Bendis please

>It's a joke

see

>joke
Bendis please

Didn't he hit the weakest point or something. Plus Danny never goes that hard against people.

Bendis reused the "Reporters talking to Matt" art on at least two occasions during his DD run, so this is not remotely new

I followed Patrice all the way through his Opie and Anthony days. Mother fucker constantly calls out black people with their victim complexes. The funniest part is Patrice is anti Bendis ideologically in many ways. The fact that Bendis would mention Patrice in his writing is strangest thing. Especially for a book targeted at teens. Or whatever the Defenders demographic is.

Just saw the thread. Reading a way - thanks for posting!

This Gary thing is making me lol.

Muh Bane? But he's a different shade of brown!