Spider-Men II #1 Storytime

Who is the other Miles Morales?

Which Miles? That other one?

Yeah. Who is he?

He could be ANYONE, but he's definitely A Miles Morales!

Bendis? Bendis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EIQ7rxAZjPc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Shit writing
>Good art
It's ANOTHER Bendis book.
I wonder if they'll spoil who the Miles is in the first issue or do we have to wait until the final issue with the resolution being in Spider-Men 3.

You'll see...

Let me guess, this is another book where Bendis ignores vital shit that he doesn't want to deal with?

what a ass

Why is Peter in his classic outfit?

Thanks for reading, Spider-lings.
Support the offichaha just kidding

WHAT THE FUCK LMAO

didn't the Armadillo get back with his Ex and gave up his life of crime, way back in Scarlet Spider? I know this is >Bendis but I want to make sure I got it right.

>rich, handsome and super powered
>still complains daily about how he has the worst life ever

This is why modern Peter is so unlikable.

Bendis and continuity in the same sentence? You would have to find another rabbit hole.

Sup Skeletor

Spiders are well know for throwing energy blast

>616 Miles is a criminal
No surprises there.

He's pretty much a self-insert for Bendis and Slott these days.

How many times is Peter going to stop flip-floping on whether or not Miles should be a Spider-man?

This is literally how Deadpool/Spiderman started up

damn she thicc

How many times has it happened? And has it only happened in books written by Bendis?

>You have some nerve saying I have some nerve!

Holy shit. Second panel and I'm already triggered. This is it. It's here. This is Peak Bendis.

So 616 Miles is some coke dealer from Miami?

Everybody got that?
youtube.com/watch?v=EIQ7rxAZjPc

So does every character that survived Secret Wars (which I think might be only Peter, Miles, Carol, Reed and maybe T'Challa?) remember the old universe then?

>616 Miles is a shadowy crime boss

BRAVO BENDIS

I bet you that it'll have something to do with how he didn't get into a charter school like Ultimate Miles did

>he misses

Lol you suck, Miles!

nothing personal though, Peter isn't a model of competence either.

Well I liked the issue.

But it's bendis so I'm sure it'll fall apart next issue and make no god damn sense

Is this supposed to be some shocking twist?
Not a bad look for a taskmaster

Barbara Rodriguez....

Alright, which identity is she getting?

This is a cool Taskmaster costume. Shame it's wasted in a Benis book

I thought this was called Spider-Men, not Miles Morales tries to tap another ass.

>Peter of Ultimate universe is younger
>Miles of 616 is older

POTATOREY

wow it's fucking nothing

Well that was a load of shit.

Oooh man I had no idea this was coming out and now I can't wait to be disappointed by the incompetence and out of character bullshit.

Is he going to get spider-powers. Is he going to get new set of powers?

I was right a task master from ultimate.

Anyone who was on both ships. Doom, Dr strange too. Doesn't mean miles isn't merged in prime earth.

The rest of the universe is copies living in 616 like lives on prime earth.

I haven't read a Spider-Man book in like a year.
Did he ever get with Gwen, or was that just a cover ruse?

To be fair, Bendis aside, Armadollio has been popping as a regular villain again quite a lot recently.

There's this new iron spider soon. Older miles probably steals the iron spider suit and paint it black.

OH WHO COULD HAVE FORESEEN THIS?

WAT

>anyone who was on both ships

Well I assume anyone who made it on the ships and died on BattleWorld (Strange, Star Lord, Thanos, Cyclops, I think maybe Namor?) wouldn't remember either

>You have some nerve!
>I have some nerve?!? You have some nerve for saying I have some nerve.
>Yeah, you have some nerve.

Bendis really needs to learn how to write dialogue.

It will keep happening until you realise that Miles deserves to be the only Spider-Man in the entire multiverse.

LITERALLY SCARFACE

Wat? Venom Blast is Mile's magical solve all power. It can even cure cancer.

Umm, so the guy looks hispanic and is rich, so he is a crime boss to you?

You know, I feel like the Marvel universe has existed for long enough that If people disappear for long periods of time with no explanation "They Might Be A Superhero" would be a logical explanation for this simply by the nature of it being so likely to happen.

That's been his entire story.

And he's living in Miami from the looks of it. So yes.

Seems like a red herring. And a bit of bigotry and all of you.

Bendis is too sjw for that though. You bit.

is that supposed to be Bloomfield Hills, MI?

I wish.

But, nothing did happen.

Well mystery's been solved in issue 1 and I have no desire to keep reading this book. This is actually record speed for bendis who tends to drag things out for all eternity.

Ehhh not really a fan of edgy Taskmaster looks

Ah, typical Bendis I guess,

Thanks, OP.

Not what it says in the handbook or marvel co.

Carol died on battleworld.

I bet my fat ass, that Bendis made Pichello to draw that thicc ass.

Venom blast is pure cancer.

Amazing new levels of bullshit are being discovered everyday

>words words words
>Venom blast saves everything
>Taskmaster is a "being"

I really hate Bendis, but making 616 Miles Morales a fucked up junkie is hilarious and great.

This could easily explain that miles fused his invisible power and his venom blast and then supercharge himself.

Spectacular run on sentence-man

I'll call it now, the reason 616 Miles' face is fucked is because he was beaten by police when he was a teenager. That's why Peter reacted the way he did when he searched Miles' name: he got a online article describing how an innocent black kid was beaten by police and then started a life of crime.

so is this the Ultimate Taskmaster who could literally replicate powers or another one?

Technically yes, in another universe they had kids and are celebrated like Mr and Mrs Fantastic.

What the fuck that's not Bombshell!?

>That entire fucking third panel

How. How the fuck can dialogue like that be approved? I remember the same happened in the first Spider-men between Peter and Ultimate Fury.

>miles' dimension is conveniently gone
>every other fucking multiverse hopper not from 616 is still around for no reason

>tries
ass literally just falls into his lap

>How the fuck can dialogue like that be approved?
Bendis has Marvel by the dick. That and the "editors" are probably so used to his paragraphs of dialogue that they just don't care anymore. Didn't you read the first Spider-Men?

You know I'm actually pissed that Miles remembers his old universe, not because I don't like that idea, but because that's a really interesting idea and they haven't done SHIT with it.

Imagine how much that would fuck you up, knowing your life is a lie and your universe is dead, and all your friends and family are just transplant copies on some alien universe.

No, no no no it's called a MEGA VENOM BLASTâ„¢

Still confused on what is and isn't remembered about everything surrounding Secret-War but I guess this confirms Peter remembering Miles wasn't originally on 616.

Of all the possible scenarios, I never imagined 616 Miles would have a dog he'd like to take on walks. Who could have seen that coming!?

This is what I don't get. Isn't Ganke one of these clones? I wonder if Reed's Ultimate universe will have a Ganke too and Miles will finally get to explore this topic.

Hell, Miles knows there's no afterlife, according to Ultimate Gwen, and that didn't affect him when his mother died either.

Is that what his hair really looks like? I'll admit, I've never seen it beyond a buzzcut

You know what pisses me off about this? Where is Ultimate Aunt May? Where is Ultimate Gwen? Jessica Drew? Literally the best characters in the ultimate universe.