For real tho, what's her fucking problem?

For real tho, what's her fucking problem?
Why is she such a bitch to poor Peter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M43RNQ7emYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She had an upbringing full of alienation and neglect from her peers and parents and so she doesn't know how to express her feelings outside of wry asides and sarcastic remarks. She gets uncomfortable in social situations, so she erects a wall of off-kilter behaviour and coldness to make herself feel less awkward and to push people away. By the end of the film, she truly feels at peace with her friend in the Academic Decathlon team and starts stripping away the self-defensive layers she had kept up all movie.

I can't stand her face, she looks like 12 year old boy.

I find her so hot.

The kind of chick that would do kinky stuff.

She's mad because she's the namesake of someone who's the complete opposite of her

She wants his white cock inside her and is tsundere about it

She had a crush on him. Learn to read signals.

Dumb 'bullying the ones you like' trope

she is a qt tsundere stalker-fu
watch as peter get her shit together in the second movie

Was she a bitch? If you think she was a bitch how do you guys tolerate social interactions? She may have jabbed him, but she was far from being mean or a bitch.

>Same Character
DESU, I would watch Peter Parker fuck Black Daria

She said she didn't have any friends and was really only by Peter and Ned tangibly because they're at the loser's table.

And she's in debate club, the club that's full of losers. Flash was only there because he wanted to fug black Liz

She's only being "mean" to Peter because she likes him, its a dumb trope but its still pretty cute. Especially because she clearly stated she keeps up on all his activities.

>she probably followed Peter and took his clothes and backpack earlier in the movie
>Peter and her eventually hang out and she has like 30 of his backpacks

Because bitches love... well.

Black girls love white dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=M43RNQ7emYU

>>Spider-Man
>>Staring Zendaya
>>Also Tom Holland

I'm starting to wonder if Zendaya has an ego...

She stalks him? What?

Shut up, fag.

She sits in detention even when she doesn't have it just so she can draw Peter.

What else would you call that?

"It's-It's not like I Like you or anything, baka-penis parker"

Le Quirky Tomblr Gal

Because women in movies have three personalities. Bitch, manic pixie dream girl, and my personal favorite the "stare like a dumbass with your mouth slightly open" personality.

>I like your real name better...Robin

Why do superhero films have to make characters like NotRobin and NotMJ? It's not clever at all. But aside from that Michelle was a funny character.

>Why do superhero films have to make characters like NotRobin

Well, in NotRobin's case, Nolan and Bale intentionally did it as a 'fuck you'. They had stated many times that they never wanted to include Robin in their films and yet people kept asking.

The not MJ thing, however, is kinda uncalled for.

Because casual audiences think it's clever.

>""""""""""""""""black""""""""""""""

But he was Robin..

She probably like Helga Pataki from Hey Arnold, expect poorly written.

>projecting

I wonder what her hair smells like haha ha