Death Of Jane

Seems like jane will die. Which already forshadowed in civil war 2. Odinson had his hammer back but female thor costume.

>main creative team remains intact
Bravo Marlel, that's unsurprising.

They're there to groom the next Thor.

I'm ready for Jane to go.

Aaron's biggest problem, and someone said it on /co and it made sense once I read it--

Jane is the least interesting character in her own book. Sometimes she's downright annoying.

The book itself really isn't that bad if you imagine that you don't know anything about Thor or the Thor universe. Some plot points got way way over-extending. Too much time spent on minotaur guy and planting seeds for this world tree war when a lot of could be more simply explained. Shiar Asgard war was fun but seemed to distract the book.

But it had some fun beats and fights. Aaron just needs to be focused. His first books were excellent cause they were about 1 thing. Now he's trying to do too many things at once plus Jane is not cool.

In this case that's good.

>Which already forshadowed in civil war 2. Odinson had his hammer back but female thor costume.
That was the Old Thor.

Fucking finally.

Don't count on the title being literal.

Which will be the soon Thor.

If by soon you mean thousands of years from now, then yes.

Nah. If you think Marvel sticking with Jane Thor you are dumb. Sams already not cap soon. No Thor or Cap legacy ever stuck for decades.

It's just marvel combining bold stories with gimmick stunts.

You need to stop crying about waifu who gives you a love hate relationship.

Besides Marvel is only sticking with Ryry, Cho Hulk, miles, kate, sam nova, laura wolverine. They're all teen or young adults heroes.

I'm not thinking that Marvel is sticking with Jane Thor. I'm just saying that the page in CWII has nothing to do with foreshadowing Jane's fate. It was a tease for a new King Thor story, nothing more.

>Jane is the least interesting character in her own book
This. The book itself isnt bad, but Jane for sure is.

They're not going back to jms two arns thor. They're gonna make future Thor the the Thor.

Plus every future shown in civil war 2 is the near future. Except the martians killing people, thats bendis running gag.

And Warthor? Will he stick around? I do not see a problem with that.

Can DC please steal Dauterman for one of those prestige books they're doing

They're not gonna make future Thor the Thor. He is just one of those iconic possible futures, that will never actually happen.

Plus, the King Thor wielded Mjolnir from the very beginning of Aaron's run. How does him having it again at the end of CWII foreshadow anything connected with Jane?

I'm going to miss Whor. As a long time Thor reader I think she was the best thing to happen to the Thor franchise. We finally have a charismatic protagonist that could be developed.

Casuals think Odinson is a deep character but these last couple years with Whor gave him first lick of character development he's had in decades.

Please all he did was mope for three years straight. He had not an ounce of development. He might as well have been dead.

If anything this entire thing didn't develop anything. It just made Thor more emo and Jane is as interesting as a plank of wood. Literally everything else around her is cool as fuck but instead of dealing with the war of the realms, we had to take a fucking detour to check up on that stupid SHIELD agent that no one gives ten fucks about, Jane continuing her self fellating "muh cancer" bullshit excuse. Jane's interactions with the rest of the Marvel Universe feels so forced and weird, too. Like, everyone has to pretend to like her and take the whole situation like it's fucking nothing just because they reallly need a Thor on the team.

Ok. Who cares?

Did you read Unworthy Thor?

>Casuals think Odinson is a deep character
Literally no one thinks that. He isn't and doesn't need to be.
>but these last couple years with Whor gave him first lick of character development he's had in decades.
He had plenty in Disassembled & Jms's run.

If they bring back Ribic i'll start reading again.

I actually became ok with Whor one they dialed back on the "take THAT, men!" shit and gave her some adventures to go on, the fucking parliament of worlds bs though..... fucking hell

Which is best Thor.

Not that user, but I did and it made me drop every other Marvel book I was pulling.

Bill is best Thor.

>He might as well have been dead
Would've been better if he had been dead, at least then we wouldn't have gotten such a shit reason for why he's unworthy.