Batgirl and the Birds of Prey #12 Storytime

Source Code part two!

WTF Catwoman?! Nice. Thank you. Bump.

There's another guest star as well. Thanks for the bump.

Wait.. Sirens is Canon again? That first panel is from the first issue of Dini' Sirens run, from when Ivy was borrowing Riddler's safehouse...

Looks like it.

I hope is not the whole book and only Dini's run is... This could implicate that Heart if Hush is canon too

Next:
>“SOURCE CODE” finale! Oracle’s past entanglements with Gotham City’s underworld have gotten the Birds in deep trouble as Calculator, Catwoman and Poison Ivy all pull the team into their own dark agendas! Even if they can get themselves out of this mess, the question remains: Does Oracle really belong with the Birds of Prey, or is he a criminal at heart?

F

What the fuck am I reading?

So Selina and that Oracle guy are totally going to fuck, right? God I hope so.

that's some nice art compared to the rest

Selina's an engaged woman, maybe.

>family
well then

I feel like this is the wrong way round. Helena should have been the one in the suit and Dinah should have been the scruffy repairman.

Thanks for posting, user!

Bruce's skin looks so weird on this page.

I really love the way the Bensons are slipping in old canon. This issue was a bit of a bummer, quality wise, though.

She and Batman are already sleeping together and he just proposed to her in his book, so probably not.

So? He doesn't own her. Why else would they be hinting at it so much?

So this is after the proposal right???

fucking cucks...

If the interior art matched either of these this book would be selling way better

>Cat
One of the worse of King's ideas

Why are Wendy and Marvin 5 years old?

The art is great but are they supposed to look like literal children here?