Josie and the Pussycats storytime, wherein this book is still cancelled

Josie and the Pussycats storytime, wherein this book is still cancelled

Other urls found in this thread:

jatpfanblog.tumblr.com/post/162920721696/issue-8-rant
archiecomics.com/archiesongoing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>cancelled
Sucks, art is good but the characterization and writing style too bizarre with Josie unlikable and hard to connect to. The lack of any type of overall arc hurt the story. Only Valerie, Melody, and Alexandra were likable and the writer did nothing with the former two even as they were co main stars.

Well yeah, it's Bennett, she's a terrible writer. At least Mok is going to the main Archie book.

For however long that lasts until Archie closes shop

What's the last issue?
12?

9. Next one is the final one

Well hopefully Bennett can squeeze in some characterization before this ends. Will get today's issue. Thanks op.

She's got an issue left. It ain't happening

Ah the hard cancel.
Where they'll even sell this in one big trade in some half-assed attempted to break even rather than let it go 2 trades worth of story.

They've already collected the first five in one trade

This would be a nice poster.

Oh I shipped those two when I was a kid but I knew it would never happen because Josie was the main character.

Bump.

Reading it

Did they...?

What the fuck happened to the art? this shit art better not be in the last issue!

>The pussycats are done after the next issue

What are these guys up to?

They hate The Archies' bubblegum pop

> current manager and former (?) crush
> current (?) and former friend

So, Josie is crushin' on Alex?

I hope so, or maybe they can bring Albert back? that would be cool

They had Pepper for a panel or two at the start, I don't see why Albert can't pop up for a mention

This one fan reviewer I occasionally read was loving the comic until this issue. It broke her.

jatpfanblog.tumblr.com/post/162920721696/issue-8-rant

But this issue is actually great, issue 5 was the worst one, I know AlanXAlexandra is a shitty pairing but still is a good issue overall
Pepper is always great

>expecting good writing from this shitty book
Well she's retarded, everyone just reads it for Mok's art making everyone waifutier

Wait is this canon with the main Archie book?

She left the original comic because she got fat and they replaced her with Valerie

Nah, apparently they cut her from the comic because she was too similar to campus protesters at the time.

Yes

no, Betty is dead in those, but it might be part of the new 'The Archies' ongoing

Miss the point by this much

nah more like they aren't full friends again but aren't enemies either. on the other hand bennet was pissed archie wouldnt let her make one gay

THanks OP

no betty is in a coma not dead. waid confirmed she wouldnt die

The one-shot was good enough, I guess they'll replacing Josie with this
archiecomics.com/archiesongoing/

The one fucking time I wish they'd go with a IT'S 2017 WE NEED TO MODERNIZE THIS move and give Betty an actual instrument, and they still don't

OH FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES THIS BOOK IS SOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD!

Also:
It makes perfect sense for Archie.to put their best artist on their headline book now tht they lost Veronica Fish (was that the Archie artist?). My guess is that Benett doesn't want to worl with anybody else.

I'll just wait until Audrey and Kelsey are done with Archie and this comic starts back up again.

I swear if the trades weren't stupid floppies I'd buy this.

God damn I am so jealous that this comic gets art like this. WOuld kill for the artist to work on Supergirl. Supergirl rebirth's art is gross.

Is next month going to be a huge 9 issues storytime marathon of farewell?

Yeah, should all fit in a single thread

This is so out of character that it's funny

>cultural appropriation

back when comics were good

So, how did nobody notice the kidnapping besides the Pussycats? Did they think it was part of the number? Or did the guy just have enough frog poison to tranquilize the entire audience?

hot damn that blondie is sexy as fuck. i haven't read any of these comics but i think i will thanks to that eye candy