Best boy is sub zero

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X08WG1sZDW4
youtube.com/watch?v=vL8r_8hMMYU
youtu.be/ASyHIXc9izA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Join the Lin Kuei

Boon just has a hardon for his boys.

Despite my hatred of guests, hes actually pretty fun to play. Hopefully Raiden rumors are bullshit, one MK character is enough.

His conversations with vixen are pretty cute

Would anyone want a Sequel to MK vs DC?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X08WG1sZDW4

>the MK vs. DC is Canon

I liked how Subby drops references to that.

I have to say I really like him. It's fun to trap people with the ice clone and damn if he doesn't look cool .

He does. I just wish he had as much respect for Superman and Wonder Woman. Maybe now with her movie doing so well we can expect to see a non Turbobitch version in Injustice 3.

I'm praying the Raiden teaser image is a troll like with Baraka when they announced the Xenomorph in MK XL.

I'm fine with Subby. One guest fighter from MK is fine. Two is overkill. I'm hoping when the next fighter pack releases its really Plastic Man wearing a Chinese Hat.

Is he good

>Yellow shader, as in, yellow snow
Why the fuck was this allowed

For a pun probably

>check out his alternate shaders
>highlight god (alternate)
>it's fucking Scorpion

At this point I'm pretty sure Boon has a special room filled with Scorpion pics that he likes to hide in and jack off.

It's actually Alfred

Scorpion is piss.

TFW no Raven vs Starfire
Starfire vs Robin is Damien

Starfire is coming soon

So whats the Sup Forums guild for Injustice 2?

i agree

I hate those random ice spikes on his arm.

Bump, I remember when Injustice 2 had full hype and now these topics are dead, what happened? All hype and noone bought the game?

Only if it Follows Mortal Kombat rules this time instead of sucking off DC. The Main plot was trite garbage, and Everyone's fatality except the Joker's was gay.

Sub-Zero is cute!

mods moved the general to /vg/ where it promptly died.

I just bought the game literally Monday (being a poorfag sucks) and am looking to git gud, but I would love to be part of the Sup Forums stuff if it's still going on. Call me casual, but those were some of my favorite threads here.

Best boy is Brainiac. Fitting because he's voiced by world's best actor, Jeffrey Combs.

i need that mask

>Watch DS9 for the first time
>Weyoun owns every scene he's in
>rack my brain trying to figure out where I've heard that smooth as fuck voice before
>realize he was also JLU Question
HOW IS HE SO FUCKING GOOD.

Actually, I think they said somewhere that Raiden was gonna be in but after some of the backlash from silhouettes they switched him for a lightning themed DC character.

I don't remember where I read that though, so take it with a grain of salt.

I like to imagine a new Mortal Kombat vs DC game but with the same kind of gory fatalities as Mortal Kombat X. I know it won't happen but I like to fantasize.

If someone can just tell what Guild I can join that would be greatly appreciated Sup Forumsmrades.

No hood is cool, but the mask itself is meh.

Talent. Jeffrey Combs truly is the best. You should watch Re-Animator, user.

Grey Lanterns Corps was the main Sup Forums guild, but it's pretty much dead now.

Who's your favorite Mortal Kombat character, Sup Forums?

Easily all the ninjas. But if had to pick one it would be sub zero

i will look it up

Nightwolf

Anyone agree that Sub-Zero has the koolest voice?

Scorpion, though Sub-Zero has great moves in the more recent games.

subzero and noob

Smoke, ever since I saw his episode of the cartoon.

Reptile and Mileena

Stryker

chain or rope

Who did you want to main when this game was announced? Who did you end up maining?
I wanted to main SwampThing and I ended up being a Bane main.

He looked better with the beard.

Johnny Cage is objectively the best.

Though my personal favorite is unironically Shujinko

Kano

the flash and i still use him

Cyrax.

Kotal Kahn, thanks to the Comics. Speakig of which, I'm surprised the Comics didn't spawn a ton of autistic fan art shipping him with D'vorah.

Reptile is best boy even though Boon uses him as nothing but a punching bag for other characters.

Superman and Superman.

Probably Black Lightning. He appears in the Injust comics and has a big role in them. Plus he has a TV series.

youtube.com/watch?v=vL8r_8hMMYU

>Sub-Zero: Why asumme I would be an easy prey
>Cheetah: You lack Killer Instinct
>Sub-Zero: I have enganged in Mortal Kombats

Pure Kino

Wanted to main Dr. Fate, but I'm better with Flash and surprisingly Scarecrow.

Yes please. It'd be a pretty stark contrast. Where MK vs DCU was just standard DC vs no MK in particular, this new one could be Injustice 2.5 vs MKX.V. Depending on which ending if Injustice 2 gets incorporated, it could get pretty interesting.

Tell me Cheetah says 'Primal Rage' somewhere, to somebody. Anybody.

His mk9 actor was very good
youtu.be/ASyHIXc9izA

Cyrax

I lost all interest in I2 when I sunk 10 hours into Green Lantern just to find out, once again, he barely has any constructs. The guy that can make anything he can think of punches people.

He just floats around punching and kicking looking like a retarded faggot.

Ketchup

>He just floats around punching and kicking looking like a retarded faggot.

Yeah, that's Hal alright.

For GL to be good they would need to make all his extra abilities be in his regular move set..

Flash is another character that needs a buff, he should be the #1 rusher in the game yet he's low tier, mid tier at best if you spend endless hours to master hard as fuck combos that take extremely perfect timing to complete.

John Stewart too, you wise guy.

Any Scarecrow main on this board?

Absolutely. I remember in I1 Flash wasn't even the fastest character.

Manta when

haven't heard anything yet, but I'm day one downloading him for sure.

It says a lot about Netherrealm's creativity when they give poor Lantern such shit moves.

Oh wow. He makes a brick wall.

Hal should be the Dante of the cast with a huge special moves list. He doesn't even have his boxing glove.

If you're smart you could make an entire fighting game out of nothing but Lanterns. They can make anything with their rings.

I dabble, but I'm not sure if I'd consider him my main. I like that they didn't let Lobo's chain moveset go completely to waste.

So what's the consensus on who the less obvious dlc charaters are?

I hope that the big hooded silhouette is Azrael or even Etrigan, but it'll probably be another fucking guest. Unrelated, but I'm also really curious how they'll utilize Atom's powers if that's not just a ruse.

Superman sux; Batgod and Harley 5evah

Hooded guy is redesigned Spawn
Female with the crown thing is either Huntress or Enchantress
Other female silhouette is Mary Marvel

Either Cage or Jade.

But Kitana is my main so she'll always have my heart

Sub Zero/Frost

I completely forgot about scarlet

Literally no one official said this.
He's really fun and easy to pull off combos with.
Reptile
Most likely September

his new actor does justice to him although i like his mk9 one too.

>autistic fan art

MK is too intense to be romanticized, it's not like that sobfest steven universe or fnaf where there are friendly themes and every character is coy and pretty (in a way)

Plz be static shock

I wanted to play the flash but he doesn't fulit my play style very well. I ended up maining scarecrow because i like to control the pace of the fight

I'd be completely fine with his base moveset being what it is for NRS to balance their game.

But I sunk a ton of time unlocking his bonus moves and they're all just his original moveset. Just rockets and the minigun recycled from his outro. Really lazy.

I'm hoping Atom isn't a ruse and I'm hoping Raiden is a ruse.

I want to see Atom with a move where he rides light beams into your brain and makes your controls screw up.

The female with the crown is probably Mera.

I think the hooded character is Spawn.

Maybe will get vigilante

>Sub Zero's arcade ending

>You will NEVER get a comic where Sub-Zero joins the Justice League and helps fight the Crime Syndicate
>Sub-Zero will NEVER be part of DC lore
>Sub-Zero will NEVER make a cameo in the JL movie

I want Red Hood to join Sub-Zero get Ice powers

Blame Jim Lee it's his design

I played a lot of him. His fashion is arguably some of the best in the game

>Never get a comic

We got Looney Tunes, KFC, and Power Rangers. I' pretty sure Netherrealm wouldn't mind the MK guys crossing over with Earth-0.

I'm surprised there hasn't been a Mortal Kombat/Justice League miniseries yet.

It could be like MKvsDCU but done correctly

Cabal, because he's a fast boy.

Subby is the kind of mentor Jason needs. He's fine with killing when he needs to (Chinese ninja assassin after all) but he'll teach Jason patience and discipline and help smooth out his rough edges.

Boon said the second guest character would be a surprise, so Raiden is probably a red herring.

I also think Manta is actually a red herring for Kaldur.

>tfw best boy is still an unplayable zombie bitch of whoever controls them now that Quan Chi is dead.

I just want to hook and throw motherfuckers again.

I saw you mention that Atom idea, I think it'd be cool, and I really hope it's not a ruse. He could also be given Choi's rod from the Infinite Crisis run.

I hope the Raiden silhouette just turns out to be Hellboy in a hat, or Plastic Man.

Or Plastic Man as Hellboy's hat.

I'm 75 percent sure Raiden is a ruse, 50 percent sure Atom is, and 25 percent sure Manta is.