2 MORE DAYS! You all excited! What are you all looking forward to the most?

2 MORE DAYS! You all excited! What are you all looking forward to the most?

Just Kingdom Hearts. I'm sure we'll all be disappointed by whatever they show.

Marvel in KH maybe?

CAROL

Zootopia 2? I actually dont know what happens at these events.

Marvel and Star Wars land updates/reveals

Gigantic would be a nice surprise since its still so far off. Incredibles and Ralph are definitely showing.

>I actually dont know what happens at these events.
Release dates for movies/announcing new stuff

How the HECK can anyone NOT be excited!

Kingdom Hearts 3
Thor Ragnarok
Ant Man and Wasp
Black Panther
Infinity War
Captain Marvel
Episode IX
Han Solo
AND PROBABLY MUCH MORE

based Disney is gonna blow the roof off

>can anyone NOT be excited
Sup Forums

they still want jack to be whatshername's doll

didnt they learned already that tormenting the protagonist is not pleasant to watch?

>tormenting the protagonist is not pleasant to watch

Hi MrEnter

Who cares about them? No one that's why they're on Sup Forums

>What are you all looking forward to the most?
Toy Story 4 Teaser or at least a plot synopsis
Doubt it.

I don't think there's a single thing they could show or say that wouldn't make me lose my mind

Maybe another Alice in Wonderland... maybe

I'm looking forward to the Pirates of The Caribbean 50th Anniversary panel on Friday (I really hope they've heard about and address the negative backlash against changing the auction scene. That's bullshit).

>Ralph, Incredibles and Toy Story have me very hyped
>We'll learn about infinity war
>Star Wars stuff as usual
>maybe some stuff about Tangled and Ducktales

I'm actually very excited for this year's. Only Disney really has my most hyped movies lined up next year.

BS that there's backlash or bs that they changed it

Incredibles 2

I'd like to hear something about the MCU's Phase 4.

Same user here: It's bullshit because they're going to change it. It's been that way for 50 goddamn years and now it's being changed for political correctness.

Maybe? I would think SDCC would be the place to announce stuff like that.

Incredbles 2 and Gigantic.

Incredibles 2 because I've been waiting since forever for a sequel for it. I'm curious to see if it'll hold up to the original. Also; Adult violet.

Gigantic because unlike frozen 2, cars 3, and starwars; It'll be something new and not a direct sequel.

I want jack to suffer. I hope the movie ends on a bitter note where the beanstalk dissapears, Jack can never climb back up, and Inma forgets who he is.

They pretty much have to, the crowd is going to eat them alive

As far as parks stuff, I'm looking forward to hearing about more SW details, maybe some details about the Mickey ride, Ratatouille in Epcot, maybe Tron coaster in MK

OWW, THE EDGE.

>Gigantic
I thought it was put on hold until further notice.
>the Mickey ride
?

They are replacing The Great Movie ride because it's basically falling apart, it'll be The Great Mickey ride instead

Great Movie Ride being replaced with some kind of Mickey ride.

Is this confirmed or just a rumor?

It's one of the rumors that's basically an open secret at this point, like the Ratatouille ride in Epcot.

>Tron coaster in MK
Wouldn't a Tron coaster make sense in Hollywood Studios? Sure it could go in Tomorrowland, but where would they put it in there?

I've heard it was settled for 2020. I was ready for it to come out next year; but sadly I have to wait.

I thought what they're building behind France is a base for a new transportation system.

How would a Great Mickey Ride even work?