>Geek culture
>So deep in shallow
>Wikipedia fanatic
>My strawman is better than yours
>Special snowflake syndrome
>Talking down to people for the sake of looking smart
It just reminds me of being a teenager in the worst possible way

Its certainly not funny.

Didn't he get dumped hard by his girlfriend and has yet to procreate?

I hope she used and abused the simp.

Someone say /trash/? checked

Rachel was made for sex.

@93819294

it's the worst webcomic I've ever read

>@

@93819394

@93819472

Its a comic for intelligent people.

@93819562

Some strips are ok, but 99% is shit.

Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's alright. MANY times its pretentious, and a bunch of times I don't give a shit because I'm not going to look up 5 different Wiki articles to get a joke.

He couldn't even spend the five seconds it would take to see what Sup Forums actually looks like?

Sup Forums its not the only place where trolls gather.

I would personally LOVE for the Twitards to have invaded Sup Forums. My gore folder has been useless since Tumblr raided Sup Forums

>not enjoying the bitterness of alcohol
I bet he passes out after two root beers.

Why is bitterness an enjoyable flavor? You gonna start shoving dirt into your mouth?

Dilbert is funny though.

Why is sour an enjoyable flavor? You going to pour acid down your throat?

All flavors can be enjoyed you just have to develop a taste for it and/or be sensible. Not all beer is for gulping down. Sip it.

And before you complain about having to develop tastes, having to put effort in to get the most out is true of everything. Otherwise just eat tendies and sugary juice for the rest of your life.

Pretentious hippo shit

Why is the punchline always in the 2nd panel?

I really just don't enjoy alcohol. Or Coffee.

>Scott you already copy paste everything
>Having a two panel comic is stretching it too far why do we even pay you for
>Ugh fine, I'll add another panel fuck you

It started out as a decent little webcomic with cool infographics and some "did you know?" level content, but now it has turned into the same neo-leftist wankfest that every form of reddit-repostable media has become in 2017.

I'm only giving the artist shit because rather than simply considering his taste independent, he thinks he's some sort of remarkable bastion of civilized intellectual culture posting passive-aggressive shit on the interwebs to pat himself on the back.
At least when we do it here we're anonynous.

You are not in any obligation to like bitter stuff user, but it is cool if you can enjoy the more tastes the better. I personally preffer to get drunk on wine and my coffee to be 3 parts of sugar for 1 part of coffee, but drinking beer, gyn or black coffee once in a while is a nice contrast.

>xcdc

I can agree with this. I like the interesting content, not the social commentary.

Oh I try, I'm just not making any noticeable progress on my taste, maybe due to infrequency.
Fair enough

Pretty good summary. I would also add:

>repeatedly attempts to sound deep or profound by repeating the same shit you hear in first year college classes

I honestly think that 20 years from now we're gonna be talking about Dilbert the same way the alt comix scene talks about Nancy nowadays. It looks like the dumbest comic ever but its comic timing is impeccable in a myriad of ways.

But he mentions Sup Forums by name in the comic itself.

Reminds me of this guy

>Not being able to notice that it said Gems and not beverages

>Implying alcohol is always bitter
No more so then chocolate. Alcohol can come in a variety of flavors.
Make way for best beer.

>Not knowing it's an edit
I was talking about the original. At least the edit holds water.

I don't get it

He knows, he was just talking about the original comic.

Man, it really sucks that nearly all of the newer Dilbert comics are just him virtue-signaling for his favorite political pet peeves.

>tfw you live only a few dozen miles away from Wisconsin
>all that beer
>all that cheese

isxkcdshittytoday.com

In all fairness to Scott, he was never all that political until the last election cycle when he got attacked viciously by the left for being a centrist.

I'd probably fill my work with a response if some group tried to silence me because I wouldn't parrot their talking points.

Scott was putting his politics on his sleeve for a decent amount of time before that. Hell, he went public saying that he was voting for Hillary because he was DEATHLY AFRAID of being ended by the evil Killary Clinton Assassin Squad that killed everyone but the people who actually spoke out against the Clinton Foundation.

The only XKCD comics I unironically enjoy are the ones pertaining to programing. Everything else is drier than a bone.

>Comparing the Eyes, Ears and Voice of America to some "alternative cartoonist"
You people make my stomach churn

>American who is used to eating shit with the highest amount of sugar they can possibly add before it becomes disgusting
Look it up, it's a thing

Wheres that comic making fun of xkcd from years ago but its a poorly made graph

>Eating food is hard
>I worked real hard to get this fat
Americans

You know, the kind of service you get in a restaurant depends entirely on where you are seated
The waitress who share their tips with the kitchen staff often get better, faster food for their tables

The Amerifat stereotype is that they shovel garbage in their gobs, not experiment with new tastes and make an effort to appreciate them.

>not living IN Wisconsin

It's the most exercise they get
That and breathing

Er... no. He said he was voting Hilary because he lived in a region of the country that was hyper-liberal and considered not voting for Hilary some kind of sin. In order to protect his career and reduce the likelihood of a brick through his windows, he maintained he was voting Hilary, even if he disagreed with some of her policies.

He did talk about the ways Trump manipulated the media and public perception, pointing out that these were things that Trump had actually written about in his books and that maybe the frenzy around Trump was exaggerated and unnecessary.

Apparently, disagreeing with Trump but pointing out that he may not be the devil come to devour all goodness and life from the world was enough to damage Adams' career. Once that happened, Adams went 'fuck it' and started openly supporting Trump. He's also said that if Trump does turn into an actual fascist dictator he'll help kill him.

>thinks eating large quantities of food isn't hard
>calls others fat
Hate to break it you fatass but most people would be able to shove the 6000+ kcal into their mouths that you do every morning in even one day.

Also relevant.
isxkcdshittytoday.com/

Don't even respond to that guy he's clearly a No Talent Punk With An Axe To Grind

i eat coffee flavored candy

That's because that's the only topic he actually knows stuff about. The rest is wikipedia factoids.

Kelly's preaching to the choir.

that or lolsorandom artists are free spirits who fill plant pots with coffee and laugh at you for being an adult garbagecrap

How does Wisconsin cheese taste like?

More like Cheddar, or more like Gouda, or more like Emmentaler?

>I'm okay with cheesy comments.

I think this sufficiently expresses my opinion on the comic

This too

I don't find it a very funny comic, but as an user I can still laugh about this comic.

>It's every bad aspect of the 2010s rolled up into one thing

We have very different priorities on the bad aspects of this decade.

>Can't even spell the comic name right

For fuck's sake.

That's how it actually looks, if you have it in standard non catalog mode, and hide any replies after the first OP.

Admittedly, he fucked up the images (I see not a single pair of tits for instance) but it's not wholly inaccurate.

Or, and follow me on this one, he drinks something other than beer? Considering he is American (to the best of my knowledge), and US beer is terrible, this isn't a big leap.

Multitudes of rum, whisky, cider, perry, red, white and rosé wine, port, vodka, Amaretto, Chambord and the other light fruit liquers, etc.

Unless it explicitly says alcohol, which it probably did. Maybe he visited Ohio once, and the citizens of Zion did something to turn him to the dark side, I don't know.

>Scientist and artist is left leaning
>In the US

Again, not a big stretch. You guys kinda just have a right and a centre anyway, and the former treats art and science with contempt at the best of times.

But that guy is great. He literally mocks people who create imaginary grievances against them.

>Using inverse exponentials so that they never meet

Is this mathematic theorem attempting to prove that chatlogs are never funnier than the owner percieves? If so, there's probably a cringe thread somewhere that'll prove it wrong.

Needs some kind of additional boundary multiplier, I guess?

Either some high effort bait, or xcdc himself browses Sup Forums

>and US beer is terrible
There is so much beer getting made, this statement is laughably false. I live in a flyover state and my city has five or six breweries all making different stuff. Sure, an ocean of bad beer exists, but it's stupidly easy to avoid it.

I think the problem is that nobody knows of any American beer outside of Coors and Bud. And if those are the only things people know, then thinking all American beer is shit is a fair assumption.

yeah, the hardcore D.C. scene is trash nowadays

What? The "MY goals" line is clearly the joke. Th coffee line is silly but hardly a punchline.

Yeah, it's not like there are liberals out there trying to kill their political opponents by cold clocking them with bike locks or something. That's just silly!

>Maybe he just doesn't drink beer!
Nigga you know what I mean. See

What

did

he

mean

by

this?

So it's wicked, intelligent, and nilhistic the comic?

what the fuck is the x axis then

this comic exists solely to portray tech-genius women talking down to stereotypical male oafs.

LOL