Anybody here ever read ICP comics?

Anybody here ever read ICP comics?

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Insane-Clown-Posse-The-Pendulum
youtube.com/watch?v=NHH8-6ClSsg
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/James_Madrox_(Earth-616)
youtube.com/watch?v=dLV103Sfe5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Why would you do that to yourself

I am not white trash so no

>5.95
Holy shit.
It better have 60+ pages holy shit.

SOMEBODY BETTER STORYTIME THIS SHIT

you know a dark universe in which a travelling evil circus full of white trash rappers comes to harvest the souls of the musically depraved is actually a good idea for a comic

Seconding this.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Insane-Clown-Posse-The-Pendulum

According to the info it was a regular comic bagged with a CD.

>ICP CD
Oh, so they paid anyone who was interested in the book six bucks. That makes more sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=NHH8-6ClSsg
Always likes this ICP song

How does Magneto work, Sup Forums?

I read Hallowicked a little while ago. It wasn't terrible for a one-off horror comic.

Kind of ironic that Jamie Maddrox stole his name from a comic character, and ended up in a comic anyway

First sign of being white trash

>They've shed their names....

third dude goes by his given fucking name.

implying any fans of ICP can even read

>third dude goes by his given fucking name.
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/James_Madrox_(Earth-616)

user

I'll always remember watching MTV News and hearing about how Disney was rushing to pull ICP off the shelves after they bought them without investigating who the hell ICP was. I wonder if any of those Disney-branded ICP albums survived?

this shit is almost as painful as downing an entire bottle of Faygo

boo not fun

>I wonder if any of those Disney-branded ICP albums survived?

Yeah, there are quite a few Hollywood Record pressings of the Great Milenko around.

Granted it was my young adulthood. And yes each issue came with a singles CD the made the pendulum album.

youtube.com/watch?v=dLV103Sfe5o

You bought those?

ICP merchandise was the best way to identify white trash back in high school.

Excuse me jugheads, make way for the superior diet-grimdark 90s franchise comic.

Is it weird i like the cover art on some of these?

Yep back when they were new releases at the comic store in 2000 when I was 24-25 yo. Here are some of the disks. The comics were plastic wrapped with heavy cardstock sleeves with disks.

explain to me how ICP became so popular with rednecks

No idea, I'm from Northeastern Indiana about 4 hours from their home base Detroit. Last I knew 85% of the fan base is in the Great Lakes Region. As a rule I hate rap but they were a fun retaded rap group insted of the normal boring "thug" rapers that acually take themselves seriously instead of just accepting they were just members of the common North American Ground Ape.

Are you Jamie Madrox

Third, this could be a real hoot and a half

I kind of like them too.