This is Elric

This is Elric.
Say something mean to him.

You know you want to.

Literally can't do shit without his sword. The only times he is ever threatened is when he loses his sword, and that's always resolved by him chanting its name a few times until it swoops in and kills everyone

Michael Moorecock is a pompous hack who thinks his faggy little anti-Tolkien fanfiction is more important than it is.

I couldn't get through the first book. Switched to the Flashman Papers.

You ever think a guy who's already a genetic mistake really ought to be trying to fuck his cousin?

He's Melnibonean and royalty. They swing that way.
Just be thankful he wasn't ass fucking his sister like Jerry Cornelius.
Well that's not true. He's a good swordsman and a master sorcerer and summoner. It's just his body is a wreck and Stormbringer is the mother of all OP items.

The Japanese have an unhealthy obsession with fucking their cousins.

I wonder if there's a connection there.

Just saying Elric's already too frail to live without sorcery. One more generation of inbreeding and who the fuck knows what you'll end up with.

>One more generation of inbreeding and who the fuck knows what you'll end up with.
You know what the most fucked up thing is about that?

If Cymoril got knocked up by Elric, there was actually a chance she could have laid an egg. I'm not making this up. This is canon material.

>Griffith was better

Griffith was always wrong.

Of course I don't mean it, but it's something that could be said by someone

You post so often about Elric it's getting annoying. I'm starting to hate the character

Well shucks. Sorry to hear that. Just hide the thread. Still gonna post images from various artists.

Think these are the most interesting ones i can show.
Very bizarre choice for a headpiece and Stormbringer with a howling face seems bizarre but for a piece made in '76, this is pretty boss.

seems equally weird*

All your problems would be over if you just got rid of the sword. You can't blame Arioch or the Lords of Order.

Elric and bad decisions go hand in hand.