SJW bullshit?

Is pic related in tune with the pc mind poisoning that is going on in comics right now? I just flipped through one of the more recent issues and spotted a mixed race couple with a mixed race child. I know that this is not a lot to go by but before I start reading a series with 20+ volumes I would like to know if this is just another lesson in leftist politics disguised as a comic.

Well I'm pretty sure one of them was a alien so would you consider that part of your Sjw boogeyman?

short answer: no

long answer: maybe a little bit but not in the ways you think, and not until waaaaaaaaay later into the series. anyway, enjoy. it really is super hero comic kino, despite it's non SJW related flaws

>Tumblr bites the bait again

>SJW

Define your terms. Sometimes being an SJW is talking about liberal politics other times it's just having a POC character or a gay character.

Is not being white now counted as SJW?

>I just flipped through one of the more recent issues and spotted a mixed race couple with a mixed race child

What's the problem? Was all their dialogue based on them being a mixed couple?

> not until waaaaaaay later into the series

That's what I am worried about. That they start shoving politics down my throat when I already read 15 volumes. At that point it would really suck to quit.

I am a bit Sup Forums when it comes to the portrayal of racemixing. I see the Kalergi plan being promoted through popular culture.

It's just regular Sup Forumstard drama. Move on. It will go 404 eventually.

oohh poor baby needs a safespace?
Ahah, triggered as fuck aint you? This is why in ten years time all the women in your life will have been blacked. You just cant man up enough to convince them you are more than a milky bitch

What is it with all of this weak ass bait? Why don't people put more thought and effort into these things anymore?

This is some great Sup Forums bait there friendo.

>Seeing a non-white person is literally pushing politics
I shiggy diggy my niggy

The main character is already race mixed and so is his brother user.

>I am a bit Sup Forums when it comes to the portrayal of racemixing.
Then get the fuck outta dodge you baby

Then you probably shouldn't read anything.

>I am a bit Sup Forums
you are a bit racist then, that's the problem.

woah thats uncalled for! Just because i hate race-mixing and think some races are inferior to others that doesn't make me a racist.
Im a fierce feminist.

It's a good comic? Fuck what does it matter just enjoy the story.

That's what I want to know. Is it a story or politics pretending to be a story like most of the contemporary Marvel comics?

I don't get why people are losing their shit about this question. What's wrong with taking a dislike toward a tendency in popular culture that aims at wiping out your ethnicity? Not liking this bullshit racemixing agenda is a basic survival instinct.

because Sup Forums takes the bait every. Single. Time.

well here's an easy criteria for you:
>is it a contemporary Marvel comic?
If not, it is probably safe for your delicate sensibilities, Miss Scarlett.

umm maybe just go wank to Uber? I think that's the only comic left that you could possibly enjoy.

maybe not, the black American ubers killed the German battleship today.

Black husband is a cuck that's raising a rape baby.

Uber is pretty good. I mostly like Mignolaverse stuff and what Ed Brubaker and Sean Philips are doing. That and older Vertigo series.

How about reading it for yourself and finding out, faggot?

For the third time? Before I read the first 15 volumes of it I want to know wether it is a waste of time when I don't want to finish it anymore.

It's about aliens punching the everliving shit out of eachother and gore. You are fine to read it unless abortions and rape get you mad.

I love abortions and rape. But what about the racemixing thing? If there are abortions, why didn't the white women abort the half black baby?

Abortions are only for the purebred white children.

Because the character settled down after the rape and found an old black sugar daddy to take care of said rape baby.

>Sup Forumsblr baited again

WHITE GENOCIDE AGITPROP

So it is a half black baby that was conceived through rape? Doesn't that make the comic pretty red pilled in regards to black rapists?

No no, the rape baby is white. Settled down baby is a mulatto. She is also the rapist, not the other way around.

The main character was raped by a woman, and it actually fucked with him and made him afraid to be touched by his own wife.

So no, It's not SJW

>I'm a bit stupid

That's fine. Reading isn't your thing, I get that. Please, make your way back home