Why does Slade need an apprentice? isn't he powerful enough to take on the Titans himself?

Why does Slade need an apprentice? isn't he powerful enough to take on the Titans himself?

He fucks her.

Why does Slade need to fuck a 14 year old apprentice like Terra? Isn't he old enough to take on older women himself?

I always felt that Slade was obsessed with having an apprentice because he drove his kids away through his own actions.

He's trying to move on from fucking Robin.

>need to

You're a funny guy.

He was almost killed by BeastBoy 1v1, without Prep time and luck, the whole team could fuck him up.

Why does Slade need to move on from fucking his apprentices like Robin? Isn't he attractive enough under the mask to get another twink himself?

Why does Slade need to have apprentices to regain the feeling of being a father? Isn't he old enough to adopt children himself?

Why does Slade need to fight the whole team? Isn't he smart enough to beat them one by one by himself?

Ask Wolfman who came up with that idea.

People say that Donna's boyfriend was Wolfman's self insert but when I re-read NTT I feel like Deathstroke was his self insert. Slade is shown to do everything wrong and Wolfman tries to fool readers into believing he did nothing wrong.

Their holes get looser with use.

In comics Slade was all about his children. He's just really bad at showing it. In the cartoons he probably wants a son he can be proud of and he sees potential in Robin. One of Robin's storylines for the show was how he couldn't trust his friends, like Batman. He seemed like an easy target to turn into an apprentice.

But that didn't work so Slade took Terra but she was mentally unstable and eventually turned on him.

why didn't slade take both terra and robin together? imagine that

He lost his hold on Robin by the the time Terra showed up

There's a difference between a self-insert and a Mary Sue.

A self-insert is the author almost literally putting themselves, or an idealized version of themselves, in the story.

Wolfman clearly wishes he was Deathstroke but in the way that a person might wish they were Batman. It's a power fantasy.

Self-insert is like photoshopping yourself into pictures of other people who you think are cool. With a Mary Sue like Deathstroke it's more like idolizing Chad who actually does hang out with those people and trying to be more like Chad.

They are in love user.

maybe Robin would've stayed once he realized how much fun being a villain would be

>Why does Slade need to have apprentices to regain the feeling of being a father?
He has three biological kids, but they hate his guts (or are dead) and his obsession with having a legacy means molding a perfect idealized child.

You want most what you cannot hive, and his failure as a father has made him obsessed.

Why would Slade fuck Robin, when he could fuck any other teenager girl? Isn't he straight enough to fuck a female?

How do you explain Robin.

I regret asking this already.

A hole is a hole.

Robin boys are in high demand, being trained by batman they are pretty much master assassins minus the killing.

well,nobody says that Robin can't have his fair share of love too

I always got the impression that the cartoon version was just bored. He spent the last several decades building up his skills, resources, and criminal empire for fun, but had no idea what to do with it all after he got it. Getting an apprentice would keep him occupied for a good while, plus the apprentice might actually come up with a use for his giant robot army.

TT Robin was too good for slutfire

Toonfire != Slutfire you absolute dumbass

>need to

Bitch he is mother fucking deathstroke. He's such a badass he fucked Batmans apprentice in front of Batman then stole him.

>Kissing a boy she just met in front of Robin

ye Kori totally wasn't a slut in the cartoon

Did she hold his hand too?

he is a pedo

I dunno,she was really into the kiss tho

As a kid I always saw Cartoon Slade as evil Batman. His obsession with getting apprentices parallels Batman and his Robins. No idea whether that applies in the comic.

Slade can barely handle Raven and Beast Boy alone, and pretty much opted out. I'm assuming Starfire and Cyborg would also be just as bad.

Starfire maybe but Cyborg? I don't think so

She did it to learn the language, dumbass. And she "somehow" happened to choose the random guy on the street who looked the most like Robin, at a moment when he had basically said no to a relationship.

oh so i guess that makes it okay then

Well, the last part definitely does.

>even space girls are sluts

reeeeeee

that will always be the ship I never understand why I like
it feels like it's got an incest thing going on

Because cartoon Slade fucking sucked.

Cyborg picked up a building. A fucking building.

It does have an incest vibe to it. Like when you and your sister both got scolded by either mom or dad and you two vent to each other your anger towards them because she's literally the closest person to you and the only one who not only would listen but understand. Am I wrong?

Deathtroke is evil Batman in the comics too. It's just a bit less overt

I only had a little sister and she was short and fat so no

sauce

fpbp

Make your imouto fit user

this right here is some good content

god damn

>it feels like it's got an incest thing going on
That's exactly why you like it

same