Did he do a good job?

did he do a good job?

youtube.com/watch?v=oh92V8EnHLM&t=14s

(this thread was deleted in Sup Forums and Sup Forums, so where else do I put it?)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5RyA5jJnRnw
youtube.com/watch?v=aElP3_VD08A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>where else do I put it?

In the fucking trash where it belongs, OP.

i only ever watched a few eoisodes of frontier and only the impmon parts of tamers

I don't know what the taxi blob is, but can we talk Digimon for a change? It's a sort of Sup Forums orphan. Fave mon, fave season, fave kid you'd like to see bareass?

Gomamon, Adventure, Koushirou.

I've never seen the Digimon show, but I have seen Nostalgia Critic's review of the Digimon movie

youtube.com/watch?v=5RyA5jJnRnw

>orphan

Terriermon, Adventure or frontier, and Sora

Yeah it's not welcome at any of those either. It's a video game nobody has ever played.

If you're going to talk out of your ass at least make it believable.

Didn't the main character's voice actor also voice Jinoo from The Toy Warrior?

Momentai

Excellent choices, esp the third one.

I'm just happy he acknowledged Monster Rancher.

Fuck Digimon, Ripping Friends was the shit

t. John K.

Wheres my Jade Cocoon and Dinosaur King reference at?

He wasn't a Review on Digimon and now The FCC is attacking us

>thinks 02 was good
No, Pan can fuck off.

NOPE, mostly english dub bias, well wasnt as atrocious as Cuck Walker's Sailormoon reviews, but there's something wrong when this reviewers assume that the english localization is the original and dont want to do subs as if there's a sin or something.

Is pan illiterate or something? Anime dubs are almost always god awful but he always watches them over subs.

youtube.com/watch?v=aElP3_VD08A

>STAY SHIGACHI NA IMAGE DAREKE NO
>TAYORINAI TSUBASA DEMO
>KITTO TOBERU SA
>ON
>MY
>LOVE

Nah he is just another vanilla youtuber who thinks that becuase he has a larger fanbase, he thinks does "a good enough job"

Why isn't there a /youtube/ board?

Not even a single goddamn mention of Kouji Wada.................

Damn these fucking lazy vanilla youtubers that are in just for the fame and money, if i were to make a review, i will impose this guideliness.

1.-ALWAYS ORIGINAL OVER LOCALIZATION.
2.- DONT TREAT THE LOCALIZE /REVISED VERSION AS A REPLACEMENT FOR THE ORIGINAL
3.- DONT BE LAZY WITH COMPARING BACK TO BACK
4.- TALK ABOUT BEHIND THE SCENES STUFF, CAST ETC.
5.- ALWAYS, ALWAYS, GO THE EXTRA MILE.

That's how it should be done.

Extra Points: Enchance the review by using BGM from the show (original version), but since youtube is a hellhole of censorship id and many reviewers had gone full vanilla and virtue signaling since Cuck walker doesnt use copyrighted music at all and just wants to do skits, we are fucked!

Pan sucks now that he's fucking a gross furry.

Does Sup Forums hate Nostalgia Critic? Why?

I watched him when I was in middle school and through high school so now it's nostalgic to watch HIM.

The digimon dubs aren't as terrible as they probably should be. But the subs are vastly superior

>not thinking goth furry is the best combination

His reviews are filled with unfunny skits, and his taste is abysmally awful. Like he thinks the Amazing spider-man movies are better than the Rammi ones.

It's not a bad review but I can't take anybody who's like "I don't wanna read" seriously. And the worst part is that he fully acknowledges that the original version is probably better but won't go all in on a comparison or proper analysis. Like he brings up Brave Heart which is great, and he brings up the OST is better than the dub and plays some of it's tracks in the background, which is also great but then he goes for the "but I love early 00s buttrock" and doesn't bring up any of the classic songs not even BUTTER-FLY LIKE HOLY SHIT COME ON MAN, WHY DOES NOBODY MENTION THAT ICONIC SONG

But it wasn't bad

I'm surprised this thread wasn't deleted a third time.

Why would they delete it at Sup Forums? fuck what the hell is wrong with weeaboos.

He just does not gets Anime, which makes him a no-no at image boards.

Somebody posted a video of him crying over a girl on this board and now whenever I see that stupid cartoon head I just get sad

For being fair anime reviewers are usually shit people with even worse reviews, that has led to Sup Forums being strictly anti-ecelebs and anything of the sort. Which is honestly a good thing.

It actually goes back to moot saying that Digimon is a cartoon and weren't allowed to discuss it on Sup Forums

The thing is, he is ONE OF THOSE youtubers who claim Ï TOTALLY READ ALL THE CUMMENTS GAAAAAAYYYSSSS, but NEVER responds to them, i bet you if we post comments with our divergences over his reviews, he wouldnt even look at them, pieces of shit!

Not even a single mention of Kouji Wada .

She's not goth though. She can say she is all she wants but she's not.

She's probably massive too. Why else would she fuck someone as pathetic as pan?

He has to do the unfunny skits a lot of the time to avoid copyright takedowns. He's at least explained it and he's having fun doing it. I just skip the ones with shitty skits (Hocus Pocus) and watch the ones I enjoy (The time burton alice in wonderland movie).

All of his Shamalan reviews are gold in my opinion.

I haven't seen any of the spiderman movies except the first one that came out in the 2000s so that's irrelevant to me.

He doesn't shit all over people's taste he's like an angrier version of cinema sins. Nitpicky to get laughs.

Lazy bare bones review full of pleb opinions. I dunno why he's successful.

Get off Sup Forums, pan.

Pan is very good at pretending he gives a shit about what he's doing. He's garbage at most reviews (He's best at reviewing unknown material, like stuff he's never watched before in my opinion), can't even do basic ass animation, his art style is retarded and I'm pretty sure he lost half of his viewership when he got a girlfriend because of how annoying he's become on tumblr over her.

We get it, you're finally not a 30 year old virgin. We don't care. Talk about cartoons.

You could love or hate his old videos, it was good for early-YouTube standards. But nobody cares about that, It's the clusterfuck of Channel Awesome that would later make him an embarrassment of a human meme.

I feel like there's very few anime you can say are part of american culture enough that they can be discussed here. Pokemon (if they didn't have their own board) and Dragonball come to mind for me.

I feel like we could get away with a cowboy bebop thread if it was an actual thread and not people arguing where the discussion belongs.

I see Moot's logic behind it. Long live moot, the lying asshole take the DAMN CAPTCHAS AWAY.
>tfw moot will never love us again

I hate pan, I'm just a Nostalgia Critic dick rider because I had a crush on him when I was little (I don't know WHY cause he's kinda fat back then and now he's super bald but it is what it is)

I dunno. I think if you choose your reviews carefully from him he still has some good stuff to offer.

I'll accept i'm biased though and move on if no one agrees.

>I'm just a Nostalgia Critic dick rider

Jesus Christ, how can one human have tastes this bad?

fuck off nigger

>he got a girlfriend
No way. What the fuck what am I doing with my life

Could try /m/ ot Sup Forums, if this gets deleted.
Used to be that Digimon is honorary Sup Forums, even if only specficially the Adventure series and concerning the dub, but it also used to be that Sup Forums could do quite a bit of things so whatever and people who love dictating where things do and don't "belong" are much more frequent.
Meta shit aside, I can't wait to listen to this guy's shit opinions.

Every time I go into a pan review, I come out feeling unfulfilled and unsatisfied. His stuff completely lacks any substance. Despite their insufferable opinions, at least literal autists like Mr.Enter or Digibro dive in and commit to whatever series they're talking about, but Pan seems to only briefly bring up a topic, trail off into an unfunny joke, and then move on to something else.

Because he's transcended and become nostalgic himself to me, I already explained this.

Pretty accurate and pretty much why I only watch him with adblock now.

Yeah, he doesn't offer any new insight into whatever he reviews. Just a bunch of shit I already knew, plus some lame jokes, all wrapped around some old cartoon commercials he found.

I wish somebody actually made a good Digimon retrospective that dug deep into all the shows and analyzed them for all that they were worth. I know JO tried to do one, but then she went crazy.

>tfw even though I knew he's a cunt, I wanted Digibro to do a Digimon analysis series
>turns out he doesn't even know anything about Digimon and the "Digi" in his handle is just a coincidence

I feel like he should've talked about Tamers or Our War Game. Who gives a fuck about Adventure?

And the Bro is short for Brony.

Watch "Last Action Hero".
Then watch NC's review of the film.

Then tell me to take him seriously as a critic after digging beneath the jokes and snark.

This. His reviews are purely superficial. Even his top X lists feel like they lack depth somehow. Still, that's probably where he's at his best, since top lists don't really need much info anyway.

Anime reviewers are cancer and technically it also counts as advertising at least for Sup Forums

That's not what he said

Mr. Enter is shit though

shit can't describe mr enter imo

I haven't watched a Pan video in months, I thought him becoming a ponyfag back in the day was the worst of it. Has it ffucked with his video quality?

But i have no interest in that movie user so I don't understand what you're trying to prove?

At least he has passion for his reviews unlike Pan "Ugh can't someone do this FOR me" Pizza.

Kinda, yeah. He obviously doesn't put the same amount of work into them now that he's not jacking himself off every few minutes. I think honestly in a few months to a year, if his furry fatty doesn't dump him because of how pathetic he is, he's going to quit youtube for a real job and finally accept no one wants a cartoon in his shitty drawing style.

He is, but I give him credit for going in depth.

Yeah I mean I like his style as a still pop art peice but watching a whole show of it, would make my head hurt

Sorry, if you don't watch the Japanese version of Digimon Adventure, you invalidate any opinion you could bring up

Pan reminds me of that RandomDCE guy from years back: A reviewer who liked to talk big but didn't know how to explain his points and came off as a jackass who didn't do his research.

What is Sup Forums's opinion of SuperEyepatchWolf?

Puppetmon, Adventure, Kari from 02

Yeah. He obviously thinks he's funnier and more people like his comic than actually do with how often he references it in his videos. It's not. He'd be better off doing illustration.

Accurate. This is why I think the best Pan videos are on things he's never seen before because then it's just a reaction.

Dont fucking compare digibro to enter, at least digi is a likeable asshole and doesnt have his fucking feelings shattered over animation

Because anything you have to complain about being from youtube has a place on other boards that is marginally impactful and wouldn't sustain or warrant its own board.

The terribad skits and how he isnt funny without a funnily bad movie is the main reason.