The Divided States of Hysteria #2

I actually like this flag.

Other urls found in this thread:

southpark.wikia.com/wiki/The_Snuke
youtube.com/watch?v=6pkygBRC3qY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anymore Muslim Drag queens?

I'm glad this and Calexit or w/e come out on one day so the shitposting is contained to a single Wednesday a month. If only America came out today too.

Next week is cringe week:

America
Invincible Iron Niglet
Luke Cage
Ms. Marvel
Secret Empire

Why is Luke Cage lumped in with the rest?

This looks like shit. Who draws this?

Sorry I meant Peter Parker Spectacular Spider man, brain sperged out

NuChaykin, the author. He can't do digital for shit, but his old stuff (1980s) was good

But two of those are completely fine.

you read PP-SSm and saw no

you read PP-SSm and saw nothing wrong with it?*

Holy crap, this is just begging for out of context posting.

>Nuclear bombs AND gas bombs hidden in vaginas

Okay, there's paranoia and then there's just being stupid

The nuclear explosions would've incinerated any biochemical weapons in the immediate area, granted they were able to properly expand outward buried within all that flesh

The page is actually accurate. NYC is shit and spreads like a cancer to other states.

southpark.wikia.com/wiki/The_Snuke

Which is why I find him doing a book all about the digital age and people clamoring to defend it fucking hilarious

Wow... It's like a Tarantino picture

>Negro Girl
>Jew York
>Africoon
>Negro Amigro

Geez, spread the racism out why don't cha?

Anyone looking forward to issue #3?

>wall street is everything, the entire economy collapses because of it's loss
This manages to get dumber by the issue. I'm starting to wonder if it's intentional.

>NYC is totally inclusive you guize!
This is the town where they had to pass a law requiring people to report witnessed crimes to the police, under penalty of jail time if they fail to do so, since dozens of bystanders did nothing while a woman was beaten to death over hours.

This has to be intentional. No one can be this oblivious.

>Rapist/murderer gets tagged by a stray bullet as he approaches

"Welp, might as well grab his dick..."

>The nuclear explosions would've incinerated any biochemical weapons in the immediate area, granted they were able to properly expand outward buried within all that flesh

Dirty bombs maybe? All the radiation none of the bang. Honestly though i have no clue since the attack happened off screen.

Fuck no... If I wanted to read an incomprehensible collection of xenophobia and conspiracy theories with the art quality to match, I'd read my grandfather's Facebook wall...

ok, I laughed

Perhaps, but specifically mentions hemotoxin (a.k.a. venom) which is traditionally spread through injection into the bloodstream, not the air

>American satire
>black characters

Remember when this shit was done well?

The accusation was that he hated trans people, when he was drawing dickgirl noir back in the Reagan Administration when it could potentially mean jail time. I'll defend him all day on that one.

It's satire poorly done satire but still. I wish it was serious because poorly done satire tends to be worse than played straight.

This. The entire time I read this my only thought was "Warren Ellis did this much better 20 years ago."

Heh, I like this stuff. Violent, unapologetically racist, and it has a cool tranny.
The art isn't even that bad.

Man calexit was such trash it makes this book look good, especialy this page which is so fucking rediculous it's funny

>Wondering how this issue will top the first one
>immediately opens with nukes in wombs
Jesus Christ, this is terrible.

No we hate New York because they're assholes, same with Jersy, Texas, and L.A.

By Frank Miller no less.

Is that title a Humanwine reference?
youtube.com/watch?v=6pkygBRC3qY