We Flash now

We Flash now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZBilfOBZt_M?t=3m6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he had to change his hair because otherwise the suit wouldn't fit
I can relate.

He looks like he's having fun, also I hope he eventually gets the 2024 belt instead of that lazy af belt that every flash has had.

cute, too bad he's a shitty actor

Damn, I thought the other guy looked bad in the costume. But this lanky motherfucker beats all.

Even that cap actor is fit lanky. Only wrestlers and bodybuilders have comic male bodys.

Boy he's scrawny.

May have to revise my estimate. They might let him be be the Flash for most of the first episode not just 30 seconds.

Y'know, I saw an interview with him a few weeks ago where he had his hair dyed red/orange.

It looked good. They should do that for the show.

West is the flash. But they're gonna do return of barry but it's zoom. Real barry comes back in the finale.

Normally I would think that's possible, but they already had evil Barry last season.

You're only setting yourself up for disappointment.

>Real barry comes back in the finale.
Yeah that aint happening. An entire episode is stretching it you'll get Flashpoint 2.0 and thats it

The only thing that really makes me mad in this is that if he was willing to do that with his hair, he should've done it as Kid Flash, his costume is one of my favourites but it just doesn't work without wild hair flowing, I'd even be ok with an afro, corduroys or dreadlocks.

Barry is going to come back in the 2nd episode
Wally isn't a strong enough actor to carry an episode let alone a whole season

I kinda wish they had made alterations to the suit, like real Wally.

real Wally used Barry's suit until like 5 years in

He was growing his hair out at the end of last season

You didn't even read what I said. The actor who plays Barry will be secretly Zoom as fake Barry the whole season.

Allows the actor tv time all season.

Oh, much better. I dropped it around the beginning of 3rd season (and I don't think I'll come back to it anytime soon, unless the show has become watchable again)

They're just not going to do that.

You've missed some pretty fun episodes.

He's already back to filming as Kid Flash.

Peak-a-Boo is back.

Most Superheroes have swimmer physiques.

And they're actually using Samuroid, the samurai android.

He has better hair out of character

Kid Flash hair needs to be longer

Will Dr. Light come back?

>she is still naked

Maybe one day.

Also she has probably stolen some clothes by now.

I remember when Barry was happy too. Then the writers fucked that up.

He looks like dark red midget Shaq in Steel.

Their already filming the next season.These poor actors will never escape Vancouver.

>not this

D R O P P ED

You can tell they're just re-using one of Grant's old suits and pinching it in the back so it's tighter.

Still, I don't think he looks too bad.

Money is tight around there.

I'm glad Cat grant escaped that fate

I just want them to do a proper Mirror Master.

I want the current Mirror Master to fall through the mirror dimension and run into Earth-2 Mirror Master and steal his gun

She is going to be back for the next season???

He's obviously not going to be Flash for very long if is true. So why make him an original costume he'll only sport for a minute?

Didn't she only go off to "find herself". In CW time that takes like half an episode. Though I doubt Tom Felton is coming back, so losing another boyfriend might mean a full episode.

Felton is a regular.

The idea that anybody could be skinnier than Grant is blowing my mind right now.

>Finally has proper Wally hair
>Has it slicked back in costume

OH COME ON.

What should really blow your mind is grant can flex the arm material with his guns. Look at bally's arms, he's got half the gains of grant. He's such a twink.

What the fuck did he do to his hair? And why that instead of a "standard black guy buzzcut"?

They wanted to show off his white look.

He was only ever listed as special appearance by in the credits, and they've pretty much run out of stuff to do with Julian anyway.

Concept art of the Thinker.

>His power is he's always 52 steps ahead

Nigger Flash is now a meme.

>off by 21

I hope the fuck not.
I wanted villian killer frost not this jekyel/hyde shit we got.
She has all the backstory to be pissed at the world but we didnt get that.

I wish we got the original actress they hired.

The actress definitely wants to come back and have Linda date Wally

youtu.be/ZBilfOBZt_M?t=3m6s

He already has jessie quick

Jesse is even more boring than Wally

How'd he get his hair like that

she fucking sucks

He's a Nigga-Watt

He got it straighten.

heat (temporary until washed) or chemically (permanent like dying hair where you just have to wait for the natural hair to grow in to undo it)

I don't know why I ever though Wally was buff. Dude's a string beam.

nah, the actor just doesn't have the charisma to pull off nearly a full season as the main character

>tfw to intelligent for speed force

I think the Kid Flash suit does a good job of making him look bigger than he really is. Either that or he lost some serious weight to fit into Grant's suit.

then maybe they shouldn't have hired a bad actor to play the 2nd most important character in the entire comic

They totally ripped off Metron

Why does DC want to ignore the objectively best run of The Flash and pretend Barry was always the main guy?

It's WB

Because this version of Wally is not the version people like. He isn't funny, can't act and is just generally not likable. This is saying something since Grant is a terrible Flash.

Wtf do you think a runners body looks like?

Speedforce user wouldn't have a runner's body

They found an actor that makes people like Grant.

>speedsters don't have insane metabolisms

>Half Cherokee

>Throughout American history, there has been frequent mixing between Native Americans and black Africans.
>During the 18th Century, some Native American women turned to freed or runaway African men due to a major decline in the male population in Native American villages. At the same time, the early slave population in America was disproportionately male. Records show that some Native American women bought African men as slaves. Unknown to European sellers, the women freed and married the men into their tribe.
Why do actresses on the show keep wanting to fulfill their genetic destiny?

They're in shape but they won't have trained their muscles like a runner because their speed is not physical.

Original actress?

I have no idea what this is but it sounds so batshit I'm fucking stoked.

Is Flash back to being fun?

no it's still just namedropping comic references to trick us into watching

you're stronger than this

Its strange, he didn't look nearly as lanky in the kid flash outfit.

Check it, a monkey in a costume.

Guess it must be the circus.

Oh damn, I'm so hyped I don't even care if he looks like shit in the suit

I'm sure this will last about 15 minutes before Barry gets saved and comes back, but still, I didn't think they would actually put him in the legit red suit

This is the gayest photograph I've ever seen.

Because that one is tailored to him, the red suit is literally gustins and gustin is swole comparatively.

is that Barack Obama?

Danielle got the job because shes friends with Andrew. She didnt audition.
They had another actress lined up but let her go.
They then rewrote Caitlin to fit Danielle.

The nigga in the middle is so fucking creepy-looking.
Must be the skeleton arms.

Wait, Bally isn't black but some hispanic!? Oh lord, he must be adopted too.

I just want the big bad not to be another speedster.

Can leap a wall in a single bound...

Really? Source? besides we know who was lined up for the role originally???

Great. He's way better than Barry.

Zo is the only one that looks like a superhero
Other guys are beefier but too short

Looks dope. Usain Bolt is the fastest man alive so it makes sense for The Flash to be black.

Glad I dropped this shit show

His long harms make him look like a monkey wearing a flash suit.

Surely there's enough money in the budget to give him a slightly different suit than his predecessor

Not if he's only going to be wearing it for one episode before Barry comes back

Who's the original?

But Wally becoming Flash is a comics thing