NEAL ADAMS 'Resurrects' DEADMAN for New Series With a Little Help from BATMAN

> DC Comics has announced a new Deadman story from writer/artist Neal Adams, whose art helped popularize Deadman in the late 60s.

>The series will investigate the murder of Boston Brand, the man who Deadman was in life, and will feature cameos from Batman, Zatanna, and Doctor Fate. The first issue will also feature a special glow-in-the-dark cover.

>No official title or length for the series has been announced. It will be released this fall.

newsarama.com/35306-neal-adams-resurrects-deadman-for-new-series.html

will it be insane like his recent works or full throwback?

Deadman had a mini not that long ago, right?

Only plebs dislike/don't get Odyssey and Coming of the Supermen.

> DC Comics has announced a new Deadman story from writer/artist Neal Adams
Hyped, Adams is always entertaining at all he very least. And it sounds better than his last mini.

yeah a fancy art thing I didn't read

It was boring

Wew
This fall is going to be crazy bad for my wallet

Rebirth is so bland now, this comes across as a glimmer of fun.

>more Neal Adams insanity
All of my yes

A supernatural romance, I believe, so it's not everybody's bag. But I heard positive things about it from the people who did read it.

>Neal Adams
Oh boy, here we go. It will be a wild ride.

This is going to be the most amazing thing ever.

What in the fuck is that image from?

> The first issue will also feature a special glow-in-the-dark cover.

GODDAMN IT NEAL STOP IT WITH THE FUCKING HORRENDOUS MODERN DIGITAL COLORING

>>The series will investigate the murder of Boston Brand, the man who Deadman was in life
Holy shit, what a groundbreaking and totally original idea!

kek even in the original Adams series it got solved like 4 times.

I really need to finish Odyssey.

I was a very lousy story that had Deadman barely do anything. The titular forbidden love was a women falling in love with her "nonbinary" but clearly a dyky black girlfriend. The man she was engaged to was predictably an evil wizard or whatever that kills his brides to sustain his life. It was awful. Nice art and covers though.

It was awful sjw shit

GO GO POWER RANGERS!

Art was house style as fuck.

kek

I'm excited for this

>John Wick comic finally coming out
>The Platoon has a chance of actually coming out
>Neal Adams returns to Deadman
>DC is doing Halloween Specials again

This year has the potential to be completely fucking awesome for comics.

>No official title or length for the series has been announced. It will be released this fall.

So stealth miniseries because even Adams knows absolutely nobody in existence gives a flying fuck about Deadman and this "series" is gonna flop hard.

More Batman, what a shock...

DEADMAN #1
Written by NEAL ADAMS
Art and cover by NEAL ADAMS
“Journey into Death” part one! When we last left Deadman, the true story had barely begun! Deadman’s death was unsolved, and his fate was intertwined with that of his parents and siblings. Even the Dark Night Detective couldn’t solve the mysteries of Boston Brand’s fantastic secrets! Now, Batman is back, confronting Deadman about who was really behind his death. Was Boston Brand’s assassination a test for the League of Assassins? Why does Batman think Ra’s al Ghul was involved? And why does Deadman need the help of Zatanna, Phantom Stranger, Dr. Fate and the Spectre to defend Nanda Parbat?
ADVANCE SOLICITED • On sale NOVEMBER 1 • 32 pg, FC, 1 of 6
GLOW-IN-THE-DARK COVER: $4.99 US • NON-GLOW-IN-THE-DARK COVER: $3.99 • RATED T+

>Coming of the Supermen

>don't get
There's nothing really to get about either, they're just daft as fuck.