Gotham Academy: Second Semester #11

Join me for the penultimate chapter of Gotham Academy.

In preparation for the final issue, I'm also going to start storytiming the whole story this weekend. So if you'd like to revisit it, look out for that, probably starting sometime in the morning (Eastern 'merica time) and break it into 6 issue chunks posted on weekend days over the next month. I'll also compile everything and have a Mega available if you want to reread at your own pace. I'll be sure to have Gotham Academy in the subject for easy searching.

Oh christ, this is getting a crop

Thanks OP. Time for best ship.

You should post the cover while on your phone (or just generally another IP address) so that you can self-bump the thread

I'm a couple of issues behind though so I can't read this yet but thanks for posting.

These are some dumb goons Two-Face hired, everyone knows the Waynes are black haired.

>Damian is shorter than a girl who's canonically 4'6

I'm endlessly grateful that Damian has utterly superior taste in female companions compared to his father.

And these two really are the ultimate power team!

Holy shit Maps

I expect one can quibble that Damian is s bit out of character in this story, but I really enjoyed his interactions with Maps. I like how Gotham Academy bumps up against the Batfamily without being too over the top with it. I really liked this issue in general, and am glad things are picking up heading into the final issue.

Yeah, I suppose I could, just doesn't seem worth the trouble. These threads don't attract much attention anyway, but I've been storytiming for a while so I figure I'll see it through to the end.

Hope you all will join me this weekend for the start of the full storytime.

>Bros before Hoes

I actually think this the best he's been characterized in a while. Still acts superior and above it all without being a cunt, and values things like friendship highly, actually sticking to his character development. Too many just reset him because, according to Priest, they can't write him interestingly except as a cunt.

And people always act a bit differently around people they want to bone, especially when you're 13

>In preparation for the final issue
Do we know if they've got something planned to continue the series at a later date maybe? Or is this really it?

It has looked dead before, and theres a kid focused imprint it could fit into coming. But honestly it very well could be. Hopefully other writers take a ahine to the characters and they pip up elsewhere.

*a shine

Fletcher had a tweet that suggested there would be more in some form, but I guess it could easily just be something like the Lumberjanes crossover that isn't particularly interesting.

Kerschl knew exactly what he was doing with than hand placement.

So are they going to get paired up?

This is not Demian right???

I think they said they hoped to revisit it sometime, but it was their choice to end it here. I'm hoping the new kids imprint will revive it in some form because it's perfect for it.

Man people stopped caring about this when Yearbook hit and Kerschl stopped drawing it.

Maps as Damian issue #1 when

bump for good storytime

Bamp

Still support Maps being Oracle to Damien's Batman in the faroff future.

cmon bruh...

heh

>another AFWM couple
chinks btfo

Damian is only 1/2 white, though he's like 3/4 Caucasian I guess

Damien is like a quarter Arabic, quarter Asian and half White though.

why are they so good together

been wanting to read this for a while. ill be looking for it this weekend then.